Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #12

Lulu-Do whatever you like really, you might not need the small pad booster at all, depends on how heavy she is overnight, but Blake is a medium wetter and he never wet through even without a cover!!

Blake has been asleep Since 2:35...well he woke at 3:10 but i gave him the rest of his bottle and he is still asleep. Praise the lord, I needed a break today!

We made it through our little trial day today!! Such a relief to know Izzy was fine and didnt starve without mums boobies!! She drank 100 mL of formula while I was gone from a sippy cup, Im not sure that that is enough to replace a feed but it's definately a start and we know now that she will take it! I will be expressing to stock up for mum now that I know it won't be tipped down the sink because she won't take it! It's only taken 8 mths but someone other than me can finally feed my girl!! Whoohooo! I also found some great black pinstripe pants, a black headband, two tops and a pair of shoes for work and I still have some vouchers left to spend!! All in all a great day here!!
    Hope you are all well - will catch up on personals soon!

Yay on your successful day Tan

Lee I am going back to work 2 days a week. It's a new job so I'm a bit nervous! I'll be doing Mon and Tue and at the moment my mum and MIL will be looking after El for one day each. I really hope it all works out as we could do with the extra money!

Tan yay on a fantastic day yesterday! Love a good shopping trip and even better when you have vouchers!

Ash yay for Blake's afternoon nap yesterday......did he sleep any better last night???

Woo hoo I just found a pair of shoes that I forgot I had! So sad what makes me happy sometimes!
    Gotta go clean the house....

Lis-Nup didn't go to bed till 9pm and woke up 4 times before 4:45, when I gave up and left him in his cot till 6:30. No idea if he was awake or asleep, I shut my door too so I couldn't hear him. I'm bloomin exhausted.

this is my first day since mason was 12 weeks old that I feel like a million bucks! Last night was his best night since he was a newborn.

I did NOTHING differently at all...so who knows if it will ever happen again

Danni - YAY for a good night. Crossing everything for you tonight is the same.

Tan - yay for your good trial day and a big yay for shopping. I asked mum about Iz's pool float - she got it from a toy shop in the country town where she lives and it cost $20. If you can't find anything you like in Melbourne and you'd like me to mail one over to you let me know.

Ash - going to try the WC tonight so will let you know how it goes. Very exciting (OMG I'm pathetic - Lis, you think what you get excited about is sad!!)

aaarrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Last night was the worst ever. Mason refused to sleep between the hours of 2:30am and 4:30am! And every other time he had his eyes closed, he was thrashing out of control regarless of if he was in my arms or not!

Repeatedly all night I went from the armchair, to the couch, to the cot, to my bed, al whilst swapping arms, rocking, patting, shooshing, singing, bum smacking etc etc

AND he still wakes up at the same time

TGIF!

ETA: Mason is now 9 months old! i cant believe it

Lulu-Hope the WC went well What cover did you use with it?

Danni-The boys are out of sync again...Blake slept 8.5 hours then 1.5...couldn't belive it when the clock said 4:30 and it was the first wake up. cuddles to you hunny.

Full weekend without Blake...Scott and I have come to the arrangement of 1st weekend one night, second weekend both nights. It works for me, gives me a catch up on sleep and time to myself, even if I do get a bit lost when he goes for the full weekend!

C is sorta out of the picture lol got more of a friend vibe which is great, you can never have too many friends. I'm going on a lunch date tomorrow, a picnic yay! Never been on a real one so should be fun, this one will be known as A LOL Dating is hilarious, I've never done it before so it's great meeting new people!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Oooooh Ash have fun on the date, how exciting! And although you will miss Blakey the good news is that you will be able to get some decent sleep. Since having a bub I now realise how important a good nights sleep is, makes you feel like a million bucks!! Make sure you come and tell us all about A !!

Danni its so strange that Mason will be good one night and so bad the next??? And OMG 9 months! Soon we will all be talking about our bubs first birthdays, its so insane how fast time goes!

Ha ha Lulu I think a nappy is something to get excited about too lol! And OMG they look so cute

Well I found some of the rafferty's cereal (thanks Tan!) and it was a success this morning, she had the banana porridge and scoffed the lot and then looked for more lol!
    Gotta go, I'm going to visit an ex work colleague who has a 2 year old boy and another one due in a couple of months. Have a lovely Friday!!

Hi mums and bubs,
    Danni - I am so sorry that Mason is just not sleeping for you. I can't even think of a suggestion which you haven't tried so I'm just going to send you heaps and heaps of and hope it improves for you soon.

Ash - YAY on Blake good sleep last night. Have fun on your picnic. I love a good picnic. It's a bit crazy when we go with Livvy and our two puppies but at the same time it's fantastic. Enjoy your time off too. You won't know what to do with yourself and also be able to have a solid night sleep and be all refreshed when your gorgeous little man comes back home to his mummy.

Tan - Once again congrats on your successful trial day. How long did it take for Izzy to drink her formula out of a cup? Have you got your car back yet?

Shell - How's everyone feeling?

Sangie - Glad you had success with the Rafferty's cereal. I tried some with Livvy this morning and she very quickly told me where I could shove it. Enjoy catching up with your ex colleague.

Lulu - How'd the nappy go? I wish I knew about MCN's before Livvy was born cause I would have gone that way and unfortunately it's just not in the budget at the moment. How's your gorgeous little girl going?

Kass - Bella have any teeth yet? Or is she at least sleeping and settling better for you?

to anyone I have missed. I always managed to miss someone, LOL! I'm just terrible.

Work is going okay. I love being back at work but I'm quite tired this week. We are still trying to organise ourselves around working, studying, running the household, spending time with livvy and trying to get some kind of social activities for me and Liv. Oh well we'll get there. It's just going to take some time to get used to our new lives/rountines.
    Last night was horrible. I finally saw the first change between me and Livvy from me working. She refused her bedtime breast feed . Dave and Livvy have changed her bedtime routine now she has a formula bottle. So I was all teary and upset last night but didn't wan't to say anything to Dave because Livvy is his daughter too but I was really upset that he changed her bedtime routine and took away one of my favourite breast feeds without asking or talking to me about it. Sounds petty but you girls know I mean.

Well I better dash as my little princess is awake and would love some tucker. Better hurry before she gets another bottle, LOL!!

Love Dan & Livvy

Oh Dan, I just wanted to give you a big . Your DH prob means well, but it must be so hard for you. I know how you feel, my DH thinks it would just be easier to wean and go back to work and not worry anymore with BF. But I can't let it go yet. I go to work tomorrow night, and Angus will have formual when I am gone. But I will feed him before I leave and when I get home if all goes to plan!! I still want to BF my baby!! He is still my little bubba!! Can you have a chat to your DH and let him know how you feel??

Anyway, am just headed out, is youngest DD's birthday on Monday, better go buy her some pressies!! Gotta love last minute shopping!!

BBL!!

Best of luck heading back to work tomorrow night Shell. You'll do great and your little man will miss you and be so excited to see his mummy when you get home.
    Well some stage today Livvy has learnt to pull herself up on furniture and walk around it, including her cot!! She is most certainly keeping me and Dave on our toes and definitely entertained.
    Beng a mum is just so amazing. If I knew it was this good I would have done it ages ago.

Peach Guest

Hi Everyone! I have been away for a while and hope that all the May babies are doing really well! We have now moved states and am settling (kind of) in Melbourne. Life is stressful trying to unpack and watch kenzie at the same time>> slowly but surly things are getting done> all the melbourne mummies i need some advice on where to shop! i am looking for a shopping centre with target and the likes in a nice area> i have no idea what areas are nice in melbourne >> i dont care of i have to drive a long way> pls help!
    looking forward to catching up!

Jen

Chadstone!!!!!!!!!! It is soooo huge!! You will get lost in there but there are so many shops! Southland is also good.

Sorry I cant do personals again girls, I have been reading though. Hope the naughty boys sleep tonight. I think a few of us could use it!!!

Jen - Glad you are doing well hun! Im Melbourne born and bred hunny! Roughly what area are you in? There is definately Chaddy - it is huge but for everyday stuff or if I just want Target etc I dont bother with the crowds and tend to go to Knox or Eastland, as Im roughly the same distance from both and they both have lots of great shops too. Great to hear from you again!

Jen - welcome to Melbourne! Chaddy is excellent, and huge. Where are you living? Highpoint out near me (north west) is good too - just depends on your area!

Ash - how is Blakey sleeping now? Any better? And HAVE FUN on the date today!

Tan - YAHOO on the trial day and sippy cup!! Excellent! Mia still only takes a few sips from hers and then refuses it, so no swapping booby for me for now Ah well! More of a reason why I can't go back to 'real' work just yet

Lis - don't you love that?? Raffetys is the best!

Lulu - how was the WC? How you finding your MCNs now hon?

Danni - aw, poor babe. I have no advice but I just wanted to send a big hug your way

Dan - massive hug. I would totally feel the same way if it were me...!!

Shell - happy birthday to your DD for Monday!!

Sarah - hope you're doing well hon! How's the website going?

I know I've missed people so I'm sorry, but I say hello to everyone!

Well, I can't update a lot now as Mia just woke up but just wanted to say we're both doing well! Mia is chatty but still very wrestless on and off. No sign of crawling or anything (she barely rolls so she's a long way off) but she does push herself backwards a lot LOL It's pretty funny.

As for me - business is going great! I have photography clients booked until March now!!!!!!! I can hardly believe it!!!! SO exciting!!!! Bit of a rush with people wanting to make bookings to get the special and now it's really busy - one happy mum!

Hugs to all

xx

mason has a temp of 40. its never ending! we have an engagement to go today too...so who knows if we are gunna make it or not!

thats awesome news kristen. Let me know if you are gunna do BB mates rates

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast