Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #37

Oh bugger Tara...i sooo hope you can work out the best option to go with.

Vicky i told you Aston would love care....glad he had a great time

Hey guys, my FIL passed away today, so I will be in Sydney over the next 10 days or so. DH is going.... well he's going.

It was totally expected & a total relief. FIL had motor neuron disease, its a horrible disease which in the end leaves their brain functioning normally while their body dies.

I'm going okay health wise, bit stressed tonight, but nothing a few glasses of red won't fix. DH is well on his way to a hangover but its totally justified.

Blanche - I'm turning 34 on Saturday... so 22 on Friday is good :P I will pretend I'm turning 22 as well.

Sorry to hear of your FIL's passing Christy...

Happy birthday for Saturday!

sorry christy to hear of your FIL's passing big hugs to you and your DH a such a diffecult time

happy birthday for saturday!

so sorry to hear the loss of ur FIL Christy.

Happy Birthday for Saturday!!!

this damn humidity is bugging me grr

i just went and had pre-natal blood tests done this morning!! hope everything is ok so we can start TTc soon!

I'm so sorry to hear that Christy. Thinking of you and your husband's family.

Vicky - thats fantastic that Aston liked care!! Also a great sign of a great centre that they rang you to let you know how he was going!

and my announcement.......*drum roll*
    WE'RE NOT SELLING!!!! YAY!!!!! now i can settle and relax and get evie's room done and baby's room all ready! will it be pink or blue? actually, i love lime so thats what it will be

yay tara!!! much be such a weight off your sholders!! enjoy decorating!

Yay Tara..that must be a huge relief for you and hubby. Have fun painting....i like lime too....Chelsea's old bedroom back in NSW was a gorgeous lemon colour....was very nice and we had a barnyard theme all picked out too.....then we moved!! Now she has a barnyard/sealife/butterfly combo :P

Awww exciting Jols...when do you get your results back? Hope everything is perfect and you can let the fun begin.

Hows the humidity today Blanche?

Both girls are STILL asleep and its 830! Why is it they sleep in when Craig wakes me at the crack of dawn for work!!! Grrrrr.

Not got much planned today...its nappy wash day!

Oh and ANZAC long weekend we are flying to Newcastle. Craigs Pa and Grandma are very ill. His uncle and 2 kids are also flying in from USA for a family gathering. Jasmines first plane trip!!!

havent got the results back yet kim!

have fun in NSW it will be great to see family again !!! especially from the US!!!

OMG just weighed sophie and she has finally cracked the 10kg mark!! only took 1 year, 5 months and 1 week!!!!

Jols, hope the tests come back fine, do u know when u get them back?...omg i think Emelia was like 6months when she cracked 10kgs lol she was so chubby she has thinned off so much now though must ring CHN and get an appt

Kim- looks like its going to be a nice day today, checked foxtel weather doesnt look like its going to be to high in the humidity as the last few days..which would be right as i cleaned the whole house yesterday and was dripping with sweat!!

Great news Tara

we are off to the local library to meet up with some friends, they have a thing called ryhmes times for toddlers on their feet! so should be fun!

That sounds like a great idea Blanche! How did it go? I think Evie's starting to get bored at home!
    well, we went to pick DH up from work last night and since evie didnt have an afternoon nap she fell asleep in the car at 6, we didnt get home til 730 so i put her in bed then - she did have a few wake ups in the car. but then, this morning..230 was wake up time. and that was it. laid in our bed just fidgeting with me..pinching, pulling, kicking finally back to sleep at 5 then up at 630. slept for 1/2 an hour this morning and she woke up cos she couldnt breathe - her nose is all blocked. so i put her in our bed so i could prop her head up. so we slept for an hour, until 11 and that was it.
    needless to say i was at my wits end today, evie wouldnt let go of me all day and just grizzled. i was so close to jumping in the car and driving away lol *sigh* here's hoping for a better day tomorrow - it;s 8 and i'm off to bed

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

AJP - bilbs is 9.6kg - i think she must know how sad i will be to have to pack away some of her groovy woolies that i suspect won't fit her at 10kg LOL, truely, she's hardly eating anything lately. Today i was lucky to get half a piece of bread with vegemitey down her for lunch today. The gobbling bilby (well of purees anyway) has left the building.

Christy - sorry to hear about your FIL passing.

Taralee - that's great you get to stay in your home!
    Lime sounds lovely for a bedroom.
    Yes, i've been having "hop in the car and runaway" fantasies too. I'm sure they will intensify in seven days when stepchild arrives. She's not a bad kid, it's the space constraint that gets us all cranky. I'm most cross cos i know we can't move house and make it better.

Vicky - how are you feeling about driving? Did you find the owner of Guardian Angel the Superdog?

Blanchie - how are you feeling?

Ann - what tricks is Ella up to this week?

bilby has taken to waving to random strangers in the supermarket, like full on windmill waving, to get their attention. i'm often unaware until i hear people laughing. then i realise madame is putting on a show.

Gigi - evie went through the same 'not eating' thing too. she's just started eating again, but it did last a few weeks. I'm sure it's just a phase and Bilby will be eating everything in site again soon enough

yep gig we often battle the non eating sophie!! like yesterday! we went out ofr tea, she had steamed vegies and ate heaps i think so becasue she was distracted watching everyone else!
    she's done better this morning, apricot porriage and toast!

sophie is also w abig waver~!!! will wave to anyone anywhere!!!!!!! soo funny

tara i hope you and evie both had a better nights sleep!
    Last edited by Olive; April 10th, 2008 at 07:50 AM.

hi girls. i'm here reading -

christy :hugs: for you and your DH. lots going on in your world at the moment eh.

nathan is sick now with what aston had... I think he is better this morning. fingers crossed!

insurance company has decided to fix car! which is oging to take 3 weeks. not sure if fixing the car is a good thing or not. arghhh! haven't heard about the angel dog, hope she has a home.

bbl. x

farking hell!!!

stupid credit union has crashed!! not good while you in the butcher trying to buy meat! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so annoyed and there not sure when it will be up again could be a few hours could be all day!
    luckly the butcher told me totake the meat and come back tomorrw and pay. bless him!

vicky 3 weeks without a car!! arrhhh do you get a hire car? hope nathan gets better soon

our car is just getting fixed now after iot was broken into 2 months ago!

much better night thanks. 630pm til 515am. but then back to sleep for 1.5hrs at 830 and having another nap now.
    we've been out buying plants and stuff for our garden, it's so nice to get out and do stuff thats positive and looks good lol
    Jols what a lovely butcher you have! thank goodness!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast