Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #40

Christy there is quite the gastro virus going around at the moment, i know of a few struck down with it down here. Glad you're feeling better though, sorry Matilda's not
    Gigi - sorry to hear you and DH aren't doing so well. IS there anything you feel you can do, or is it beyond it?
    Jols- i don't do charts either sorry. LOL i tried doing my temp before i fell with evie to get a bit of an idea but i was so slack..i test myself at 5am one day, 12 the next, forget for a few days then 4pm lol but sticky vibes to you!

Lana - hello! welcome to our group!! a bit about me - taralee, 25 married to my lovely dh - together for 10 years and married for 2. DD evie is the 'baby of the group' born on the 30th, which i am proud to say was an all natural water birth which i am hoping for for baby number #2 (pink or blue?!?!) which is due in 8 weeks, but since i feel like my giny is about to fall out - i'm hoping will be sooner! Live on the Gold Coast in a house we built 18mths ago and can stay in! after many tears and broken hearts thinking we couldnt afford to yaddayaddayadda...lol so thats me in a nutshell (no, this is me in a nutshell..how did i get in here? lol austin powers anyone?)
    BTW evie weaned herself from day feeds at around 10mhts old and night feeds around 11months

Got the 70's/80's party tomorrow girls...DH is going as a pimp and im going as his knocked up hoe lol . i decided to go with 70's disco so it's glitter all the way! woot!
    Last edited by taralee; June 6th, 2008 at 03:19 PM.

haha tara knocked up hoe!!! have fun!!!

sophie is asleep and has jsut gone 1.5 hrs!!!! wondering if the milk helped!!

Have fun tonight Tara! Make sure you get pics to show us!!

Chelsea been in bed since 1pm too...slept for 4 hours yesterday arvo!!

oh and i tested this morning and it was a af due tomorow so will test monday now!
    off to see sex and the city movies otnight and then dinner with some m'group mums!! looking forward to it!

kim 4 hrs!! huge!!

Oh bummer Jols....still in the running though...good luck for Monday! Enjoy your girly night out....luck you

thanks kim cant wait!!!
    sophie just woke she had 1hr 40 mins!! woohoo!! bet that wont last though!

BellyBean Guest

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcomes- I apolagise if it takes me a while to be up with all names/babies/stories but I'll do my best!!
    Well I think I put last time that I suspect that Im preggers, well i had a BFN two days ago and have decided to hang out til wednesday to test again! Yikes the not knowing is a killer isnt it?! I found out with Lior at 3w5d. I actually havent felt much different for the past two days so maybe its all in my imagination? We'll have to wait and see. We arent TTC but arent NOT trying.. iykwim!
    DH has taken mini man off to visit Nana this morning and I am playing music really loudly and trying to peacefully do the housework (I know what a way to spend 2 spare hours) but sadly I am quite enjoying it! Lior has been super clingy in the last few days and only wants to cuddle on the bed and bf, not too sure whats going on there, a tooth? a phase? a new baby? tee hee.
    Well I better get back to it now Ive finished my cuppa, my mum is coming over this arvo then we have covered all obligatory family visits for the weekend and can have a nice public holiday tomoz!
    Lana

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

welcome belly bean, i hope you find out if you're preg or not soon, put you out of wondering.

even getting housework done - uninterrupted - can feel good. you get it done so much quicker.

AJP - i want to hear ALL ABOUT the sex in the city movie - how excellent - hope you have a great time.

KIM - four hours daysleep - that's amazing, is CHelsea ok? like i REALLY wish bilby would day sleep, but if she slept for four hours, i'm so nuts, i would prolly worry "is she sick or something?" (to sleep four hours). crazy, i know.

TARA - looking forward to seeing your photos from the party

I'm gonna start a new thread now

Here it is!
    Last edited by christy; June 8th, 2008 at 02:27 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789