Thread: Babies Born October 2004

Default Babies Born October 2004

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October 2004.

Please leave your details in the same format as those below and your moderator of this forum will get them added for you.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

October '04

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: lilyd
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 20th October 2004
    Gender of baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Lily Elizabeth
    Babies Website: Getting round to it!
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Fantastic labour, loved every second of it!!

Forum Name: nadia
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 21st October, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): William John Mitchell
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: colic, very happy chucker (big time)
    Notes: Born @ 4.46am after a 14hr labor, contractions started at 3pm the day b4, and were on top of each other the entire 14hrs. Had epidural but didn't work and he was born at 35 weeks and 6 days.

Forum Name: bon_w
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24/10/2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Grace Clare
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/bubba2
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) small fontanelle
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 1 week late, membranes ruptured spontaneously, labour sped up with syntocinon, no drugs, post partum hemorrage

Forum Name: Dachlostar
    State: New South Wales
    Baby's DOB: 25th October, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Yasin Ramadan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/y/yasin/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) milk/hormone rash
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

Forum Name:scorpiomum
    State:New South Wales
    Baby's DOB:29 October 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / GirlBoy
    Baby Name(s):Zhai Rengee
    Baby's Website:no web
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)No allergies
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)4 days late by hosp calcs but really 9 days late. Induced labour, no drugs (alot of swearing) 5 hr labour

Forum Name: BellyBelly
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 30th October, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Elijah Harrison
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:Reflux & windy baby, fine @ 6 months
    Notes:Born 9 days early, natural birth

Where are you all hiding girls ??? Come and tell us how the babes are doing

Love

ooohhh its quiet in here. I geuss everyone's too busy running around after little people to post much. Yasin has grown up so much in the last month. He's into everything - its lucky we've got the house properely childproofed but he still keeps me on my toes. For his first birthday we took him to dinner at a lovely Thai restaurant with some friends and thier daughter - I don't think the littlies appreciated it as much as us big people did LOL then we all went to Sydney aquarium. The babies loved it and because we were there at night there were hardley any people so they could run riot.
    What did everyone else do for 1st birthdays?
    Yasin has 7 teeth now and he's just beginning to get some words (mumma and daddeeee).

hi dach
    glad to hear yasin had a great birthday - for eliana's she had playgroup then we took her to southbank for a swim (dp took the day off work) she loved being able to crawl around in the water - then on the saturday we had a party in the park with family & friends - eliana finally started crawling a week before her birthday & also got 4 teeth that week too (she now has 6)
    how was your trip? glad you are settling into your new place - must be good to have some space for yasin to get around - we are looking at moving at the moment so eliana has a yard to play in that isn't on the side of a hill!!

Hi Dasch and Mel

Thought I'd look around for some friends LOL

Dasch the bday sounds good to me, how is your pg going? And the new house too, sounds like you have been flat out.

Jessica had a huge party fro her 1st bday, 9 days after her actual bday. her real bday was spent at home with close family. Jess is 15 mths now, weighs 9.14 kgs and is 75 cms long. She is a CLIMBER and is always on something, drives us all batty! She is gorgeous though and is starting to chat alot. She has 8 teeth.

Hi Mel, which month are you in, I'll visit you there someday

lol at jessica climbing - i just posted about that in nov 2004 - forgot to say eliana is now 10kgs & 81cms - definately doesn't get her long skinny genes from me - im more like her birth weight of 5.1kgs!

hi there,
    Mel, wow at Eliana being 81 cms. Yasin is a titchy little person. It looks so funny seeing such a tiny little guy running around. I see babies who are 5 months younger than him and bigger than he is. Yasin loves the water too. He has absolutley no fear of it which is a tiny bit of a worry.
    Good luck with the house hunt. Yasin loves having a yard to run around in. If he's in a grump a trip to the garden is an instant mood-changer. We're in a townhouse now and as well as the back yard we have a big shared courtyard which is fantastic becuase all the kids who live there get together to play in it. Yasin loves going out to play with the big kids. They all nick his little push car and boss him around - especially the older girls.
    Hi Michelle, I've been stalking you in the other thread. Some of them are a bit quiet now that we've been split up aren't they.

Dasch- Yasin sounds alot like Jess in size, how tall is in and how heavy? The shared courtyard sounds great, the kids would be lucky to grow up with neighbours like that.

Mel- bugger not having air con, hope you didn't spend too much money at the shops just trying to get cool LOL

Jess' needles tomorrow, and shopping again....maybe I am a shopoholicLOL

How are we all travelling over here girls.

How did Jess go with the needles Michelle ?

Love

dash - your new place sounds great & im sure yasin is loving the space to run around - i looked at your photos from the UK & he looks soooooooooo grown up - a real little boy now - im not sure what you call it but the outfit your wore to your dad's wedding (im guessing that is where you were) is gorgeous - i love pink & that is so beautiful - how is the pregnancy going? hope you have a great time in surfers

Hi all!

Well I haven't been in here for ages, our computer buggered up and we needed to get a new hard drive then it took 3 weeks for BIL (computer nerd) to put it in for us, but finally I have it back!

How is everyone, I notice the forums have changed, I prefered the old ones but I guess it is easier with the site growing.

Grace is not walking yet, she is happy to just crawl, but that is ok because it means she can be a baby for longer! I have just started her and harry at swimming lessons, they really enjoy it which is good. Grace is a real water baby, but she is a scorpio which is a water sign.

We are moving on Monday sooooo looking forward to it I am sick of having boxes everywhere and it means that I will be able to focus more on christmas. It will be nice to have decorations up and everything.

Well I am gonna go and catch up on the rest of the site!

Bon

It is very quiet in here isn't it.

Mel, Lily is also 81cms! But has onbly just hit 9kgs! Very long and sooo skinny. You can see her ribs and spine, i always feel like i am going to break her. But she crawls around bashing into everything and jumping on stuff and falling over and doesn't even bruise! Amazing.

Hi Bon- My gf has a baby just like Grace, just happy to sit and crawl, wish Jessica was like that, I ordered her that way but they got it wrongLOL

Jessica's needles were awful, 4 in all, 2 in ea leg. SHe screamed for each one and was ok for awhile, but in the arvo she couldn't stand or walk or move, she was total misery. And she has to hav chicken pox at 18 mths so I am not looking forward to that.

Tegan- I hope Lily had a super bday. Jessica is 15mths and 75cms tall, and 9.14kgs, so at least Lily has height on her side. Poor Jess cos i am not quite 5ft and looks like she has my genes, the other kids were all way bigger. but then again it will be nice to have someone like me in the family LOL

Mitch, i am 5'2 but DF is 6ft, so looks like Lily has his genes. Length and weight wise.

Hi Girls

Just letting you know that from 1st of Jan there will be a "babies born July-
    december 2004" thread, as these threads are too quiet.

Love

Just a reminder girls that this thread will be locked from tomorrow and you will be able to post in the new Babies Born July - December 2004 thread

Love