Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #13

Wow - he's so clever Kristie!!!

Good luck at Tweedle Nikki

Kell - sounds like he is not far off crawling!

Emma is doing a big open mouthed surprised expression whenever you say 'wow'. It is so funny. Like she is amazed! LOL. And I think there are 2 teeth, but not 100% sure, she wont let me look LOL.

hope you all have a good weekend.

im back,absulutly exhausted so am off for a sleep and will pop in later to tell you all about it.
    nikki

Hi!

Even though Louis was unsettled a bit last night after that wake up he ended up sleeping through again! Woohoo. He's also taken to having a big 2 - 2 1/2 hour sleep in the mornings now and then just a nap in the pm so I don't know if thats making a bit of a difference. He's a bit more grumpy of an evening but if he's sleeping through I don't care! hehe.

Linda - Emma sounds gorgeous!!

Nikki - Ooh can't wait to hear how you went! I hope it all worked out for you both. Rest up!!

Unhappy poor little man has his 1st cold

Linda how cute little Emma sounds with her expressions. Hope the 2 teeth are coming thru.
    Kristie - YEAH on Louis sleeping thru still. hopfully he will keep going.
    Kell - Will doesnt sound far of crawling. He is doing the same things that Jordan is at the moment
    Nicole - Hope the tweedle stay was good. Have a good sleep and cant wait to hear how it all went.

Well Jordan has been quite sick the last couple days. He woke up with reallt snotty nose on friday and last night he woke up with a temp about 11.30pm and threw up everywhere. Poor little darling. He slept in till 8am this morning as he was exhausted. He still is a little snotty but he is ok. He is sleeping at the moment so hope that he has a good 2 hr sleep.

I have been eating like a crazy women lately I think I need to put a lock on the pantry and refridgerator. I am going to need to start exercising to make sure I dont put on heaps of weight.

Have a great afternoon everyone.

Aaww poor little Jordan I hope he's on the mend really soon Tracey.

Kristie - Yay on the sleep! Emma's waking several times a night for a feed ATM.

Nikki - can't wait to hear how it all went!

We are having a good weekend. Lots of gardening still too.

Hi girls, We're still really sick here. Just popping in to say that I'm the very proud mummy of a one year old Gussy! Can't believe it's 12 months already!!! Cause we're so sick we've had to postpone all celebrations until we're ok again. Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend. Will pop in again when I'm feeling a little better.

Oh Happy Birthday Gus!!!! I'm so sorry to hear he still isn't well Kirsty. It has been a long time hasn't it? Poor little fella! I hope you have a great birthday with him when he is well again.

Gus

Kristy - I'm sure you're a very clever mummy, armed to the teeth with cold/cough mixture, eucalyptus rub and hot water bottles

Kristie - Benjamin had been hovering around the 10 kg mark for ages. We had him weighed and measured at 8 months and he was 9.7kgs and 79cms long. He's really got a wriggle on now though with being 11.3kgs and 83cms long only last week.

Nikki - I hope Tweedle helps Chantelle get some better sleeping patterns. How's that bub in tum going?

Tracey - Benjamin has the whole snotty nose thing too. He is determined not to let anyone wipe it either. You practically have to hold him down to do it.

Linda - We knew Benjamin had teeth by sticking our finger in to feel around. Now though, if you do that, he bites you. He smiles a lot, so I see his teeth all the time now. I'm waiting on 4 top ones, trying to see which of the 4 will come first, as they are all there ready to come through.

Kell - Benjamin did the same thing at first, till he got the hang of it all.

to all not mentioned above... I hope you all have a great weekend...

I'm going onto night shift as of Monday, only because I've been forced there by one of the big bosses. It's a long story, but it will have to do for now.

Melissa

Talking he said MUM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gus. I cant beleive he is 1 already. Hope you had an awesome day Kirstie, even though you are sick. Hope you all get better soon.

Melissa Hope that the night shift isnt to draining for you. I know what you mean about not letting mummy clean snotty noses, Jordan hates it aswell. He ends up with a snot mostache when it all dries up.

Linda sorry to hear that the sleep hasnt improved but you sound as though you are coping really well. You are such a patient mummy.

well we are all officially sick now. I have a terrible nose and throat, Jordan is still sufering although he is really good, not whinging at all really. Jamie is still in bed asleep, he is feeling bad aswell. Our house is now a germ pit
    Think I may take a sicky tomorrow if I am still not feeling well. I would rather stay at home than go and spread my germs around.

WELL........ Jordan said MUM:eek: :eek: He has been saying it when he gets tired and wants to go to sleep or a cuddle. In the middle of his noise he lets out a MMMMMMUMMMM. It is awesome.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, weather is terrible here today.

happy birthday GUSSY BOY!!!!!!

Yippee Tracey!!! How awesome to hear "Mum" !!!!

melissa - bummer about the night shift!! Is is only temporary?

Well Emma slept through last night!!! It's funny, I have noticed that the (few) nights she sleeps through it is always Saturday night! I have no idea what it is exactly though. I guess our days are busy, but we often have busy days through the week too? (& no I haven't been drinking Sat nights )

Emma is pulling herself up all the time now. I'm trying to find a good balance between letting her do things herself even though I can see she will hurt herself, & helping her too much. DYKWIM? It's hard to watch her hurt herself, but I know that she has to learn. I really have to hold back...

Kell Guest

HAPPY BDAY GUS!!! Hope you all had a wonderful day Kirsty, and that you are feeling better soon, it is an awful flu going around (and around and around L)

heh Linda - i know what you mean, they're pretty sturdy little tikes but it is hard to see them hurt themselves.

tracey - yay on the mum, hope you all feel better soon too

Nikki - hope tweedle went well for you both *fingers crossed*

Molly and I were just making gingerbread in the kitchen and i turned my back for a second and she burnt her fingers on the hotplate (it was turned off but was still hot) she screamed poor little thing, it onle takes literally a second. she has big blisters on two of her fingers otherwise we have had a pretty quiet weekend. Dh found out that his job is getting reclassified and he will be going up a level and getting a pay rise YAY (more money for me to shop with LOL)!

Aaww poor Molly. I bet she had a ball cooking gingerbread though!!

Hi!

Hope you've all had a great weekend. Ours has been pretty good. Louis was a bit unsettled again last night but still slept through from midnight. It didn't bother me though as I was asleep and dh was up and settled him. I also got a sleep in until 9.30am this morning (after feeding him) and dh woke me up with brekky in bed!!! Not sure what I did to deserve that but about time!! hehehe. Then my Mum dropped in at lunchtime and said she was taking Louis for a visit to my sisters so we had a Louis free afternoon as well!! The funny thing all of this was unplanned it just worked out for me to have a relaxing day. (well I still did housework etc...) So right now I feel like I've hardly seen my little monster and I'm looking forward to some playtimes tomorrow! This is the first time ever I haven't seem him much in a day at all - very weird feeling!

Anyway...

Tracey - Sorry to hear that Jordans been so sick...it can be soo hard. I've been stacking on the weight at the moment...I feel horrible for it as well. I'm determined to make time to go to the gym this week and to try and eat a bit better. It's so hard sometimes when your rushing around. What a bugger you're all sick!! I would take a sicky tomorrow if I were you! You don't want to feel rotten at work....Yeah on Jordan saying Mum! Thats so exciting!!

Linda - Hope you're gardening went well. We're still painting!! Grr. Hopefully will be finished tomorrow. It's been really hard as the walls were purple and the arcatraves blue so it's taken so many coats...grrrr. Yeah on Emma sleeping through!!! Thats so great!!!! I hope she keeps it up for you!
    I agree, I let Louis do most things even if I think he might fall...I suppose they do have to learn. But then sometimes he cries if he falls on his bottom from standing even though it doesn't really hurt but he just gets a fright so I suppose that needs to happen....

Kirsty - Happy Birthday Gussyboy!!!
    Sorry to hear he's still not feeling well - I hope he improves soon!

Melissa - What a bugger about night shift! I hope you can sort something out soon....

Kell - Poor Molly! I hope she's feeling ok. Yeah on the payrise!!!!

Hmmm, I think I've written an epic....

Ooh - sounds like you had a spoil of a day Kristie! Stoked!! Breakkie in bed!

Well I'm so hoping for another sleep through tonight!!! That would be great!!!

I hope you do too Linda! Sweet Dreams!

well girls, I'm having a BIT of a dilemma. I think I might b pg. I am getting BFN's atm (but that happened with Jess till 10wks so that doesn't mean anything). I am late if you go off my last cycles, but if you go from my first lot of O cramping (I never get two lots but may have this month for some strange reason), I can't be (unless a swimmer ducked thru the CDM), but if you go from my second lot of O cramping, then I probably AM pg (as we DTDWOP just before I got the cramps and they were the worse ones so prob more likely to be O cramps looking back. Hind sight is a wonderful thing) and am only 8DPO so tests prob won't register it yet.... I am having a lot of symptoms and I kinda feel pg IYKWIM?? And I want to be, but having said that, I'd like a bit more time as I feel poor kat and jess will miss out on my time too much..... I wish I just knew, this anticipation is killing me.,

okay ,i have been sick also with the flu and chantlele has also caught it from me.as for tweedle it was damn hard.c was the most stubborn baby there.she was very determined to scream the place down for what seemed like an eternity several times through the night,i felt very disheartened as she was by far the one with the worst habits and she was also the youngest.the other mums were absolutly georgous and we all got along sooooo well,we were a group of 6 families and we just clicked and it felt like we had known ech other for years,they were such a wonderful support.i didnt want to leave as c had not improved at all while we were there although i did everything the way i was supposed to.well the hard work payed off finally when we got home.as you know c used to get up for a breast feed up to 5 times a night.she has not got out of bed at all since she has been home,she takes the dummy and goes straight back to sleep without a sound.last night she woke 1 time at 11.and the night before she woke 2 times but staright back to sleep with the dummy,tiss absolutly amazing,there is no way in hell that she would have done that a week ago.so it has most definantly been worth all the heart ache and sleepless nights,she still loves me and i look at her and i can tell she has already forgotten about those long sad nights at tweedle.sdhe is a happy,well rested baby now with a mummy than can cope alot better as i am not sleep deprived any longer.definantly worth it and i will do it again if the situation arrises.
    nikki

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast