Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #17

Hi Everyone, look as though we all had a nice weekend. I had a body shop party yesterday which was good. I made good sales so ended up getting $70 worth of free stuff YEAH
    Jordan is doing well. Still commando crawling and zooming around in the walker. He likes to stand up when we are holding him so I think he may skip the crawling stage. Only a week and a day till his bday I CANT WAIT.
    Kristie YEAH on the weaning. After watching a current affair and the lady who was feeding her 5 yr old I thought about weaning, I think it was a little wrong. Good to see the concert preps are going well. If you cant make it to the party dont stress I am sure we will all catch up at some point.
    Cindy How is the job going? Hope Tori is well
    Nikki How is everything?
    Melissa sorry i have no clues about Benjamins screaming when being buckled in. I know Jordan doesnt like to sit when he has a nappy of poop or is trying to poop, but I am sure it couldnt be that all the time? Hope it sorts itself out.
    Linda good to see you had a great sleep. Love the pic.
    Fenella Hope Tamsin had a great birthday!!!

Well I am not doing much today, just chilling and doing some housework (how boring) Take care everyone

hi all,yep we had a great weekend too.
    wow on the earth quake kell.amazing!!!!!
    chantelle had her needles on friday and has done very well.i took my 11 yo neice who cried more than chantelle did.
    we just had swimming,she is asleep now.it wipes her out.
    the weather here is georgous today and tomorrow.
    i cant beleive that the end of the year is fast approaching,my calender is starting to fill with end of year school stuff and xmas plans.woohoo!
    chantelle is still sleeping through and has been so wonderful in her personality and behaivior the last few weeks.she has just learnt how to do a hi five and peek a boo....she also took her first steps last thursday.after i read that linda had tried to bribe emma to walk i was curious and i couldnt beleive it when she did it,nothing since though.
    anyway.house work to do while she is asleep.
    nikki

PMSL Nikki! So what did you bribe her with?

cheese linda,beleive me she eats junk food all the time with 2 big brothers always stuffing there face.
    love the photo of emma,hasnt her hair grown.
    has emma walked again since?
    nikki

Nikki - Great to hear that Chantelle has taken her first steps. Benjamin had a few days where he didn't bother with walking after he took his first few steps, then ever since, it's been full on.

Kell - OMG, I heard today on the news about the earthquake. I hope nothing got broken?

Benjamin is back to his own mischievious self again. I've just spent the last 15 minutes watching dh chase Benjamin around the house on all fours. Benjamin was giggling heaps, which gave me a laugh too. I swear I thought I had 2 children here...

Melissa

Nikki Yeah on Chantelles 1st steps, that awesome. Has anything happened with her commercial? I have yet to see it on tele?
    Melissa sounds as though you had a great afternoon. Its nice when the dads can take time out to be kids again and play with bubs.

Well I had an awful afternoon. After I got back from a nice walk I put Jordan to bed and then he got up about 3.15. He was then permanatly attached to me till bed time. I couldnt put him down as he would scream. He wouldnt sit on the floor. If i put him on the floor on his tummy he would crawl over, in the walker he would run my legs over till i picked him up. I was LOOSING IT.
    To top it al off I got a virus on the computer from mu SIL.... on msn messanger. I opened some file which said "is this you in the photo?" if anyone gets it DONT OPEN IT. DH had to do stuff to computer to sort it all out.
    Lets say that I am going to have a shower and hop into bed for the rest of the night. DH has gone out for coffee with a mate so I am alone with Jordan who is sleeping soundly thankgoodness.
    Well enough of my winging.... sorry I had to vent as I was seriously so close to LOOSING IT with the little tacker. I thought he wouldnt make his 1st bday.

Night all hope all bubs sleep soundly

Tracey - Oh no - I got that virus too! I was SO upset! It wasn't too nasty but a major PITA. Sorry to hear Jordan wasn't himself today.

Nikki - only a few steps yesterday, but not much more walking. We must need more m&ms I've been looking out for the ad too - when is it going to be on?

Melissa - great to hear he's back to himself! How cute!

Hi!

Another busy day! We were out from 9.30am until after 2pm and then had to head back out at 3.30!! Luckily dh came and picked Louis up from where the kids were getting their photos as I didn't get home until after 7pm! Of course Louis was asleep by then which was very needed as he'd only had 30min all day!!!
    He had his immunisations this morning and was such a brave boy! He didn't cry on the first one, only whimpered on the second and then started crying on the third - but the dr gave him a jelly bean and he was all happy! Thats his first lolly!! He gave him a blue one and he dribbled it everywhere! hehe
    We had to do some shopping for costumes and I let Louis have a walk around kmart and and he decided he loves ripping the clothes off the coat hangers - grr. Funny though. He loves being chased and was hiding behind things wanting me to chase him.
    Then he had a walk through the shopping centre - he'll hold my hand until he sees something he wants and then he lets go and tries to run but after a while ends up down to crawling and goes soooo fast. He squeals when I pick him up and ends up with the giggles.
    I love my little boy sooo much!! He's been so good considering how busy I've been - I think I had him in and out of the car around 16 times today!
    Louis did really well with no bf this morning. I just gave him a cup of milk and he gulped it down and didn't have a concern at all. He also had no grizzles so I figure he'd had enough! I was so embarrassed though! I was at the photos this afternoon and my right boob started leaking! I haven't had that since the early days! I ended up getting home and did a bit of hand expressing as my boob was soooo sore and lumpy. It's funny though - the left one is fine! Hopefully it doesn't last too long!
    My 7yo niece left a message on my phone tonight asking me to call her - my sister says she's been crying because she doesn't know whether to go and stay with Louis at Nannas or go to a b'day party with her brothers friends. So cute! I think she's going to go with Louis but I told her to do whatever she wants.....
    I was playing with Louis when we got home this afternoon and he tried to run away from me and he fell on to his hands and knees which was fine but then somehow his little arms slipped from under him and he banged his lip on the floorboards. I was expecting to see blood but he just had a bit of a fat lip for a while....I suppose we can expect these falls now with the walking!

Kell - Wow at an earthquake! How scary - I would have freaked out. Thats good the kids slept through though. I hope you can sort out Wills sleeps soon. It's hard when they're inbetween.

Tracey - The Body shop party sounds like fun - thats great you got some free stuff! Jordan sounds cute cruising around in his walker. Your quiet day sounds like bliss! hehe
    What a bugger you had such a trying night!! I wonder if he's getting a tooth or maybe getting sick...then again they all seem to have these times for no good reason! I hope you have a relaxing rest of your night!

Nikki- Yeah on Chantelles steps - thats exciting! Swimming is so good for their sleeps - glad she coped well with immunisations...I know christmas is really just around the corner now. I can't imagine what it's like with all the activities and events for 3 kids!

Melissa - So glad to hear Benjamin is back to his normal self!!!! They boys sound gorgeous playing around together!

OK - I've written an epic!!! I can just go on and on and on...Sweet dreams everyone!!

Hi Linda!! I didn't write anything to you!! Sounds like you are well though!!

LOL Thanks Kristie - sounds like Louis is going great. How brave with his needles! Emma gets all of hers at once. So they have 3 nurses plus another to hold her legs, so they all happen at once.

Wow Linda! What a great idea! That would make it a lot better for them I reckon.

Yeah, it is great. She doesn't know what's coming so it's over before she even realises.

Morning all! Our weekend was flat out... DH had a party for his 30th birthday on Friday night, and we spent the entire day on Saturday getting stuff ready for Tamsin's birthday party (which was on Sunday). And of course we were totally stuffed after the party! It went really well though Yesterday we took Tamsin for her 12 month immunisations, and she was really good (only cried at the last one, and a quick BF made it all better).
    Tracey, the body shop party sounds interesting - I didn't realise they did parties. How did you arrange it?
    Linda, I love the photo of Emma in your ticker! So cute!
    Kristie, Louis sounds just adorable running around the shops. Hope the weaning continues to go smoothly for you.
    Melissa, the photo of Benjamin in your ticker is fantastic
    Nikki, glad to hear Chantelle is sleeping well for you. The hi-5 sounds really cute too
    Kell, hope everything is okay after the earthquake! Molly feeding the lambs sounds really nice. I think Tamsin is doing the same as Will with her sleeps, hope it passes quickly for you and he's more settled soon.
    Hi to everyone else too, hope everything is going well!

Wow Fenella - that sounds like a huge weekend of partying! Glad it all went well! What a brave girl with her immunisations!

Fenella - it's good to hear from you. Glad the party went well!

We are having sleep issues (surprise surprise) but I've done a post in the general baby section, so I won't repeat it here. But otherwise we are going really well & having heaps of fun.

hi fenella,happy birthday tasmin.wow what a very busy weekend you all had,bet you fell into bed sunday night exhausted.
    linda,i read your other post.i think you are a very smart woman,you are right,it is best to know in advance what you are going to do and try and stick to it,otherwise she will be sooo confused.you have to do only what you feel comfortable with,other wise it just wont work,good luck with it all and plaese keep us up to date,we may have some handy hints for you.
    all is well here.have been invited to cox plate on saturday so will go shopping tomorrow to find something for a prg belly that still looks smart and sexy.going swimming this arvo with the kids and taking my neice and nephew,tis very hot here today.
    nikki

Thanks Nikki, will keep you posted.

Hi!

Not much to report! When Louis got looked after this afternoon at dancing they mustn't have changed his nappy and when I picked him up after a while he weed and it went all over me!!! I felt so guilty that he had such a wet nappy! Poor little munchkin.

Nikki - Saturday sounds like fun! I hope you can find something nice! There's heaps of pretty stuff out there and even normal clothes that look like you could wear them as maternity!
    Hope you had fun at the pools!

Well, I'm going to veg out in front of the t.v...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast