Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #17

Kristie Louis is doing so well with his walking by the sounds of things. He is such a contented little boy I couldnt imagine him being any other way. Good to see you are getting all your concert stuff done.
    Linda Hope the sleeping settles back down again to give you a well deserved rest
    Nikki Hope you had a good time swimming. It must be nice to have the extra helpers around also. Hope you have a great time on saturday at the races.
    Fenella the body shop do parties at home, they have a website which i think it bodyshopathome.com (or something similar). You can go to bodyshop website I am sure that they have a link. they have all different themes which is nice. A pamper party is nice, specially for us mums.
    Cindy How is everything going?
    Kell hope all is well with Will and Molly.

Well Jordan had a good day with daddy today. I went to work on a tuesday.....I was so not used to it and i have to work again tomorrow, 2 days in a row (how will i cope?) Only couple days now till my baby turns 1 I am so looking forward to his party. I want to give him all his pressies.

Take care everyone and have a good night

tracey and cindy,me and kristie are going to the vic xmas dinner on the 2nd of december,there is a thread about it with all the details.we are leaving dh,s at home to babysit and we both hope you will be able to arrange to come also.have a look and let us know,will be a great night i reckon!!!!maybe krisyie and cindy can drive in together and me and tracey can do the same,will make it a bit easier.
    nikki

Great Idea Nikki!! Hopefully you guys can make it along as well! Should be fun!

Bugger about working two days in a row Trace! You'll be buggered! Hope you can have a rest tomorrow!

Just a really quick hello from me today - sorry i have been so slack lately but been very tired and sleeping every chance i get to.
    I am at work at the moment and meant to be looking something up for the boss but checked in here instead!! Very bad....

The christmas party sounds good, I will have a look for more info later.

Crap - got to go, the phone wont stop ringing!!!

i hope everyone is going well

Well I'm 4 days over due for AF. I did a pg test yesterday which was a BFN. But normally I don't go past my 29 days without AF appearing. It's got me baffled at what's going on. Either I'm pg and the tests aren't picking it up yet, or something screwy going on in my system. I got to day 38 before we got a positive with Benjamin. We'll see what happens then, I so have to find something to keep my mind off this. I do have a job interview tomorrow, so that might just do the trick.

Fenella - I'm glad the parties went well...

Tracey - Daddy days are really good, for them and us.

Melissa

Hi!

Not much from us - had a relatively quiet day yesterday which was nice. Just chilled out at home. It was nice not to have to leave!
    Louis' cutest word of the moment - Flowers! It sounds so cute - kind of like Wowers....I had to get him on video saying it as it was just to funny. He's now learnt computer and kangaroo! Funniest things to hear him say! hehehe.
    We're off to swimming this morning and then work for the rest of the day!
    Louis has been up early and I've been to bed late so I'm really starting to feel it now...I really need an early night tonight!

Cindy - Good to hear from you! Hope you're all well!

Melissa - WOW!!! How exciting - Crossing my fingers for you!

Tracey - I hope work is going well for you.

Hi Cindy! :wave:

Melissa - Wow!! I'm so excited for you. I hope you get a very soon!

Kristie - those words are so cute! He is so clever! Emma doesn't say anywhere near that many words! Her best word is 'hello' still.

We had a good night last night sleep wise, so we'll see what happens. I have a mountain of work to do also, so pretty busy here...

Kristie - Louis sounds so cute

Linda - Benjamin has been a handful in the sleep department. I'm glad you're having a better time with Emma.

Melissa

Melissa - what are you doing with Benjamin for sleep? ie are you CC or feeding to sleep or patting or somehting else?

Kell Guest

Hi all, sorry have been absent Will has a middle ear infection (he screamed all day yesterday and last night) so i took him to the hospital this morning and that is the cause so i have to give him nurofen and hope it clears up in a couple of days otherwise its antibiotics. so hi to everyone and you sound like you are all doing well, i will check when i have some time

Oh no Kell. Poor Will. I hope you are coping OK with it too, must be awful for both of you.

hi everyone

well i got the surprise of my life yesterday my BIL and his GF arrvied from Perth and surprised me at work. They are here for 2 weeks for Jordans birthday I am so excited.

I will def see if I can make the xmas party

Hope everyone is well. Melissa hope you get a BFP soon!

Take care off to have dinner with the family, we are at IL's and I have hijacked the computer to catch up on everything.

Hi!

Louis had swimming this morning and did sooo well. He's finally kicking lots and even swam with a ring thing on his own for a second! He also walked down the mat thing on the water as well! He was asleep 5 min after I put him in the car after we finished - hehe. We were having a fun day and then I had to ruin it and go to work - hehe.
    Had a shocker of day in other respects - mum was having a rant and rave about how we should have done all these things with our money differently should have waited to have kids blah blah blah. Then I had a few mums complaining at the end of the night because they had to buy $15 dance shorts for the concert...I was feeling guilty earlier for giving up the business but then that happened and I'm just feeling relief!

Linda - Woohoo on getting a good nights sleep!! Hope you get all your work done!

Melissa - Bugger about the sleep!

Kell - Poor Will! I hope he gets better soon, that sounds awful.

Tracey - Wow what a surprise! I hope you have fun catching up.

Watching jericho now - I'm so hooked!

Linda - Benjamin plays on his big boy bed, but won't stay longer than 2 hours sleeping in it. He's taken over our bed. We constantly wake through the night to shift him out of the way. If you get out of bed for a moment, you'll come back to find him on your side of the bed. It's a nightmare

I'm testing again in 2 days, but I'm so anxious, trying to keep myself active just to keep my mind off testing again too early. I'm up to 5 days OD for AF now. :eek:

Kell - Poor Will, I hope the ear settles down soon.

Melissa

ooooh melissa,sounds promising,i reckon i would have done about 20 tests by now.good luck,i really hope we here of a bfp from you soon.
    poor chantelle has had another 2 falls on her mouth,both times she bled alot,she keeps hitting her lip and it is very swollen.boohoo!
    yesterday i had very uncomfortable and painful stretching feeling inn my tummy,lasted all day,i am glad it is gone today.
    kell,i hope will recovers very quickly,poor munchkin.
    we were sent a copy of chantelles comercial on dvd yesterday,it is NOT an ad for brandpower.it is an ad for medi facts,same sought of thing but the lady is standing in front of some shelves at a chemist explaing and selling a product called hydrozole cream.it then very breifly shows a picture of a man running and then chantelle lying on the change table.you only see her for about 4 seconds but she is there.i still dont know when it will be on but i am presuming it will be soon.
    ok,must go,lots of cleaning to do today
    nikki

wwooohhooo.im off to the races,have just dropped off all the kids and am ready,of course dh has decided that he needs to do a big crap now so am sitting here waiting....waiting...waiting.mmm maybe i should check on him!!!!!
    no he is fine.why do men take so long to have a ****???
    nikki

Hi!

Not much to report from us...Louis gave me a sleep in until 8am this morning! woohoo. (especially after I went to bed at 12.30! Got sucked into watching cold mountain and then had to tidy up) Tonight is his first sleepover at Nannas. I'm sure it will be very strange waking up tomorrow morning without my little boy! I hope he doesn't stress out too much! He's been very clingy lately.
    Heaps of work to finish off this weekend with the concert looming. Mums going to finish a few costumes for me tonight which will be helpful. I'm so looking forward to the end of it all!

Melissa - Good luck with the testing again!! Hope it's a bfp for you!

Nikki - Poor Chantelle! Hopefully she gives herself a rest to get better! Glad to hear the pains have gone away - Geez not long to go! Your tickers climbing up so quickly!! So you're in 3rd tri now? (I can never remember what the weeks are..) How exciting about the ad!! I can't wait to see it on tv!
    I hope you have an awesome time at the races!!! Yes, men are hopeless on the toilet...I'm not sure why they're like it....I don't think it's very normal though! hehehe.

Hi!

Was going to write - it's very strange - I put Louis down for his sleep at 11am did a few things and ended up having a snooze myself at 12. I woke up at 2.15pm with a bit of a fright when I remembered that I put Louis down at 11! There's now way he was still asleep I'm thinking and I rush in and he's just sitting in his cot playing with his blanky and chatting away to himself very content! Even when I walked in he wasn't in a big rush to get up and I had to bribe him with a "sanich" hehe. He did this yesterday as well, except didn't want to get up and I ended up going and making his "sanich" and coming back for him when it was finished! What a funny little boy - maybe the genes are kicking in after all and he's going to love sleeping/his bed! hehehe.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast