Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #17

Nikki hope Chantelles lip is getting better OUCHIE cant wait to see the commercial. Did you have fun at the races?
    Kristie thats great Louis was content to play in bed. That will come in handy when new bubs arrives.
    Melissa TEST TEST i cant beleive you are being so patient. Were you TTC?

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We have Jordans bday party tomorrow, I cant wait. So many things to do and so little time.

Kristie - that's fantastic that Louis is so happy in his cot!!! I hope Emma will be the same soon.

Nikki - PMSL at your DH. Hope you had fun at the races! You really are getting along now - I can't believe how fast your pg is going!!

Tracey - hope the party goes well tomorrow!!!!

As some of you know we are having big sleep 'changes'. It's all good, but will take a while. So I'm very tires & emotional ATM but we will get there. I just really have to be consistent, which I haven't been, & I think is the main reason for our sleep issues. But otherwise we are all good.
    Last edited by Adnil; October 28th, 2006 at 04:11 PM.

Another BFN today, I really am starting to worry what's going on here??? I'm a week OD and like I said, I don't go past 29 days. I think I might need a visit to my doctor just to clarify what's going on...

Tracey - We are TTC here. The hormones are playing havoc at the moment perhaps??? BTW Jordan!

Nikki - Poor little Chantelle How are you feeling with bub in tum ATM?

Melissa

hey girly girls!!!

Just a really quick one from me, Tracey can you text me your address again??? I cant find the invitation for tomorrow. This house swallows things!c Also, let me know if I can do anything to help, if you want me to bring anything?

had a great time at the races.came out winners too which was a bonus.my feet are killing me though.dh is as drunk as a skunk,tis very funny to watch actually!chantelle did very well today away from me and she was perfect.i picked her up at 5.30 and she was very hungry for booby but she didnt complain all day and now she has crashed already.
    tracey.looking forward to tomorrow.did you remember that daylight savings start tonight,i hope that your guests realise and wont be late....
    nikki
    nikki

Hi!

Tracey - So sorry we couldn't make it today! I hope you had a great birthday party!

Linda - I'll catch up in your other thread about Emmas sleep but glad you're all well!

Melissa - What a bugger about the bfn! Seems strange - probably a good idea to go to the dr just to ease your mind.

Cindy - Hope you're well! Are you able to catch up tomorrow for mothers group?? We're meeting at Daisys (again!) at 1pm.

Nikki - Glad you had a great time at the races! Thats good that Chantelle coped well!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Not much from us. Louis had his sleepover last night and was really really good for his Nanna which was good. We had to pick him up early though so didn't really get any great benefit personally out of it. Next time he has a sleepover we're just going to stay home and veg! He's so much fun at the moment though that I don't really feel like I need a break anyway.

Default what a fantastic day

Hi everyone

Well we had a fantastic day today. Jordans bday party was a great sucess. He had an awesome day and was really good seeing as he had little sleep.
    Cindy, Al and Nikki it was great having you there. Tori and CHantelle, thanks for having a play with Jordan, he had fun.
    We had SOO MUCH food but it is now all gone.
    The house looked trashed when everyone left but it is now nearly back to normal.
    Cindy and Nikki thanks for the great pressies. Nikki I LOVE the guitare its awesome. Cindy, he loves his truck. He got a few trucks (all different) he is turning into such a little boy with all his trucks.
    He got a tickle me elmo which is hilarious, and he was frightened of it at 1st but now thinks its funny.

Well now only 2 days till he is really 1. WOW how time flies.

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

Kristie, I hope we can catch up soon before xmas if you are not too busy. Hope the concert preps are sitll going well.

Hi!

Tracey, I'm so glad you all had such a fun day! Sounds like he did very well with the pressies!
    Yep - I would love to catch up with you all. After Thursday the craziness will be over and then I only have a few more weeks of classes before it's all over! I'm really looking forward to it!
    Nothing exciting today other than work - although I'm squeezing in mothers group this afternoon so that I don't go insane! hehe.
    Louis was a bit unsettled last night - his next tooth looks very close to breaking through but nothing yet!

Kell Guest

Hello there! Yes I am still alive (just!) lol. Will is finally starting to feel better, the nurofen was the only thing hat kept me sane the last few days, he was soooo grizzly poor little bugger he must have been in pain I still have a cold as well which didnt help.
    We had an ok weekend, Will was not himself but we had Molly's preschool fete on saturday which was good fun for them both.
    Kristie - it must be exciting being this close to finishing work, but also a bit of a wrench to give it up? Or are you just excited lol glad to hear Louis did so well with his sleepover.
    Tracey - Wow the bday party sounds great, glad Jordan had such a great day!
    Linda - hope the sleeping is getting better...?
    Nikki - YAY on the wins at the races!
    Melissa - hope the dr can clear things up for you..
    Not much else from me, this house is absolutely disgraceful I havent cleaned all week becasue i havent been able to put Will down so must get some done now

kell im glad that will is in the mend,gee he has been sick for a while this time poor little bugger.
    chantelle is unwell also.not sure what it is,she had a temp sat night and was sick yesterday and has woken up miserable today aswell.nurofen is a blessing.at first i thought it was because she had her immunisation last week but now im not so sure,if she is still sick tomorrow i will take her to the dr.
    tracey,your party was a smash,you and jamie did a great job,what a lot of people you had there,im glad that jordan likes his wiggles guitar.
    cindy it was great to see you again and your little belly.tori is georgous and it was great to meet al aswell,he seems like a top bloke.
    nikki

Nikki - Benjamin wasn't well either a week after his shots. Our doctor had told us that one needle can have a reaction in bubs and can cause fever or sickness, but it takes a week to take effect on them. If you're unsure, I'd take Chantelle to the doctors too.

Kell - Did Will get sick after his needles?

AF still MIA here , going to give it til Friday and check in with the doctor if AF is still MIA. There has to be a reason behind all this.

To everyone else

Melissa

Hi!

Kell- Glad to hear your both starting to feel better. Sounds like you've had a really rough time. Yeah, I have times where I'm really going to miss it (especially the extra cash) but on the whole I'm happy to be stress free! My housework hardly gets done very regularly at the moment. I'm looking forward to being able to keep up with it all when work stops (well, until bub in tum arrives anyway - hehe)

Nikki - Sorry to hear Chantelle's sick as well. Poor little thing. Louis has been a bit grizzly the last two days - not sick but just grizzly so I'm wondering if thats immunisations. Hope she gets better soon.

Melissa - Bugger about af - hope you get an answer soon!

Not much from me- work work work. Speak soon,

CHANTELLE COMMERCIAL WAS JUST ON!!!!
    channell 9 it was on at about 7 pm tonight it is a medi facts ad and it is for a cream called hydrozoid.she is lying on a change table .i hope you get to see it.
    nikki

OMG!!! How exciting NIkki! I didn't see it - I've been at work. Ooh I hope I see it too!

happy birthday Jordan!!!!

Tracey - sunday was great, it was fantastic to catch up with you and nikki and the kids! Wish we could do it more often. Al had a great time too and loved seeing his princess playing with other bubs!

Kristie- sorry i didnt make it to mums group, I ended up getting stuck with the job of looking at a house in ferntree gully. It was an absolute dunp that raelly needs to be demolished but we may buy it anyway (if we get the finance) just for the land value! Its a bargain that we will have to make livable but should hang onto for a year or two and hopefully make some money!!

Justa really quick one from me sorry, the princess is screaming her head off tonight and al is doing his best but i have a feeling her mum is on the prescription for tonight unfortunately! Just great when i have to go to work tomorrow too!!

Cindy and Nikki i am glad you had a great day at jordans party. We had a great time also.
    Nikki I missed to commercial aswell I will have to keep an eye out
    Cindy hope everything works out with finances to buy the property
    Linda hope Emma is well and she is sleeping well.
    Kristie hope the concert preps are still going well. Not long to go now and it will all be over.
    Well my baby is now 1, I cant beleive it. We just got back from having his needles done. I think I sooked more than he did. He was really good. he is now asleep. I took my BIL and his GF along for support
    OHHHH and I have news...... BIL and GF are moving to Melbourne, I am so excited. they go home in a week then come back for xmas on a 1 way ticket. thats the best. i didnt realise how much i miss him until he is here. He really loves Jordan and she does also. Jordan has taken to them really well. He has only seen them twice before. Its the best news ever!!!
    I have to get dinner organised, I am cooking a corn beef. I havent cooked one before so will be interesting to see how it will turn out.

Hope everyone is well.

Kell Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!! Sorry I missed the day, i have been running around like a mad woman with preschool, dr's apts, dentist apts we had to go to Westmead yesterday for xrays for both Molly and Will but will post more on that later - so hope you and he both had a wonderful day Tracey!!

thanks Kell. hope everything settles down for you soon, you do sound very busy.
    Sorry if I missed it Kell, but what are the xrays for? if you dont mind me asking?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast