Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005

Default Babies Born October 2005

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October 2005.

Please leave your details in the same format as those below and your moderator of this forum will get them added for you.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

October '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: *Linda*
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2700gLength -47.5cm Head Circ - 30cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emma Joy
    Baby's Website: on www link
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: M1tbull (Melissa)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 4th of October 2005
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Benjamin Anthony
    Baby's Stats: 4410g (9lb 11 1/2oz), Length 55.5cms, Head circ 35cms.
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: Still has a little touch of Jaundice
    Notes: 13 days early because of his growth, and my diabetes.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Mandimoo
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 5th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -8p 11oz Length -55 cm Head Circ -35cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Samuel Gary
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    9 days overdue, induced labour, Sam had alot of mucous in body at birth and was taken to special care to get rid of some of it other than that we have been blessed with a healthy baby.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Krisvee
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2.67kg/5lb14 Length - 46cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Louis Robert
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: Born 2 weeks early

Forum Name: nicolemckay (nikki)
    State:
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2005 3.18pm
    Baby's Stats: 5lbs 13oz, Length 45cm, HC 33cm
    Gender of Baby:Girl
    Baby Name(s): chantelle jasmin
    Baby's Website:
    Notes:ceaserian section,39 weeks gestation, apgar score 9 and 10.

Forum Name: Bonnie
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 14th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3770gms Length - 51.5cms Head Circ. - 35cms
    Baby's Name(s): Tristan Ethan
    Notes: Born 7 days overdue by emergency cesarean.

Forum Name: Kazzy
    State: Geelong, Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 15.10.2005
    Baby Name(s): Eden Kate
    Baby's Website: nup - not clever enough yet!!!!
    Health Concerns: nothing at the moment (fingers crossed)
    Notes: 3 weeks early, was in breech position and waters broke. Born by Emergency Ceasar. Having hip ultrasound in December. Have another child - a son who was born on 25.4.2002.

Forum Name: Fenella
    Baby's DOB: 19th October
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3695 Length - 49cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby Name(s): Tamsin
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    8 days early

Forum Name: Canniel (Candice)
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005 8:02pm
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 3 Length -52.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Brynach Anthony Herbert McLeod
    Baby's Website: nil
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: dee73 (Donella)
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.85kg (8lb 8oz); 51.5 cm long; 36.1cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Dylan Jacob
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 6 days early

Forum Name: Katkins
    Baby's DOB: 28/10/05
    Gender of Baby: GIRL!
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Erin
    Baby's Website: None as yet....been too busy to even do Kat's one!
    Health Concerns: Windy baby....likes to drink fast and hard and sucks in a LOT of air.
    Forum Name: Bekka
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 30th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 7lb 2oz - 49.5 cm long; 35 cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Xavier Jack
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 1 day late

Forum Name: Deancey
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 31/10/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.9 kilo Length - 51 cm
    Baby Name(s): Jordan Bailey
    Baby's Website: bubbadean.com.au
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) none

Forum Name: Canniel
    Baby's DOB: 22-10-05
    Baby Name(s): Brynach Anthony Herbert
    Notes: Born 4 days after EDD

Woo hoo, This means us October girls can all stay together WOO HOO

Well, here we all are together again October girls!! This group will pretty much be exactly the same as our belly buddies! \/

oh wow,another new forum for us oct girls,how funny and wonderful,gee belly belly are clever.little miss has gone to bed and i am not tired,she has already been asleep for 2 hours,im losing precoius sleeping time here......
    talk tomorrow
    love ya all nikki

oh - you got your ticker working nikki - it looks great!!

Great idea bellybelly!! It's good to be able to continue along with our journeys together!! And it's so good that we all ended up having our abbies in October too - I don't think anyone was into November in the end...

Dylan is continuing his regimen of not sleeping at all through the day but going quite well over night. On the one day he did settle nicely in daytime he hardly slept that night, so he obviously only needs about 12 hours sleep per 24 hours. He's still growing heaps and is always alert so it doesn't seem to be a problem for him. It just makes it hard for me to get anything done through the day when I have to entertain him constantly.

Well - better go feed him again!

thanks linda.yes i finally worked it out
    congrats on becoming a moderator,can i ask how this came about,did bb aproach you,is it a voluntary thing,non paying.you deserve it you are a fantastic poster and i see you around everywhere.what responsibilities do you have as a moderator,i cant beleive how many times you have posted compared to me and i have been around longer than you,i can tell you love bb as much as i do.
    i will take some more recent photos of little miss today and put it on my ticker and in my babies online www i found katkins over at the birth stories,cant wait to chat with her
    nikki

Thanks Nikki!! I was approached by Kelly and asked if I wanted to become a moderator, it is all voluntary work. If you wants to check out the role of a moderator then you can read This and that gives a description of what being a moderator involves. cant wait to see the rest of your piccis!!

I agree Donella, we are all so lucky all the October babies actually came in October, so we are all in here together for good!! Lucky we like each other LOL good that Dylan is sleeping so well for you at night!! well done. Emma still seems to sleep better through the day #-o but we had a good night last night - 2 four hour sleeps in a row, so i only had to get up once!!

i agree, I am so glad we are all staying together. especially as we all did end up in October.

congrats on becoming a mod linda

Candice - our boys nearly are twins aren't they? If you take into account the time difference Dylan is almost exactly 2 hours older than Brynach! (He was born at 5.27pm Adelaide time...)

Nikki - I just found Katkins birth story also - she wrote it on Nov 3 and I don't think she's been in here since then... I hope everything's ok! Kerrie - If you are around let us know how you're going...

How's it looking for a get-together in Melbourne around xmas for those of us who will be there?

HI all, Wow.....speak of the devil hey??

I am ok.....just been flat out with two babies and hubby back at work... Got some time today as DH and I were sooooooooooo sick yesterday with food poisening that we had to send the kids off to my mum and sisters place for the night. We were just too weak and tired from vomitting and the other that we couldn't look after them anymore. Sis picked them up after 5pm yesterday and Dh felt much better this morning so he went to work, I'm still only about 50%.... but well enough for now. Dh picking up the kids on his way home from work (I don't trust myself driving in this state).
    I have healed well from the op and Jess is an angel most of the time. She's a windy bub, only cause she gutses her milk and draws in much to much air....she seems to like making noise as she's drifting off to sleep too....but hey. As long as we time her awake times to fit in with us, she seems to sleep ok at nights....(Ie we try to make her wake up more fully at around 9pm so she's tired out by 11 and sleeps thru the full 4hrs instead of trying to stay awake). She seems to have two to three awake times of 1-3hrs at a time....
    Sorry I haven't been in for ages......my computer died (am using the spare one atm) and hubby only got it fixed on monday and then have been sick and I just seem so low on energy lately! (wonder why huh?).

I really hope everyone else is doing well and that the bubs are all behaving and settling in to life outside the womb without much hassel...
    It's wonderful to be able to give them hugs and kisses isn't it?? I'm sure half the time Jess tries to push me away saying "enough mum!!". And poor Kat has been showered in love since I've been able to pick her up again. I'm just glad she loves the hugs and games as much as I do!!!

Give your bubses BIG hugs and kisses (do we really need an excuse to give them another hug and kiss?) for me and I'll TRY to get back more regularily (is that even a word??). Sorry no personals.....better go get everything ready for my babies coming home...

love to all.....

Thanks Candice!!

Hi Kerrie - great to hear from you again. That tummy bug must have been awful - glad you have family who is able to step up and help at a time like that. Glad to hear Jess is doing well and that you are healing well. Hope to hear from you more soon

woohoo,kerrie,great to hear from you,i cant beleive what a rough start you have had,how are you coping with 2 babies,you must get really tired i would imagine,i have 2 other kids but they are older and dont need my attention like kat would,although i spend alot of time running them around to all there sports and friends places ,school etc and cleaning up after them and breaking up there endless fights,wwhhooo that does sound exhuasting doesnt it.you will need to change your ticker so i can see how old jess is now,i cant remember.how is kat going with the new addition????

as for xmas get together i thought the 27th dec would be the best date at this stage.2 of you will be in melb at that time and for the rest of us all the xmas doos and parties should be over with so it will prob fit in best for us,it is also a couple of days after xmas so we have time to recover before we get together.could those who are interested in coming let me know so that i can finish organising it.i will find a place that is central at an indoor play center with cafe for those with other children and we can meet all these georgous babies and you beautiful new mums,who have all become my friends.it is just so nice to be able to relate and chat with others who are going through exactly what you are going through.so those interested please leave an official yes/no to the above date.
    have a lovely sleep girls
    nikki

Hey girls!!

Haven't been on the computer for ages. Tristan's asleep so I have a bit of time. Still feeling a bit crappy but getting better. CYH nurse came out to see me yesterday and told me to get help for PND. That's the next thing I'll be doing. Enough about me.

Tristan is becoming a fatty boom baah. He left hospital after birth at 3.5kg. Last Friday he was 4.7kg and yesterday he weighed 5.1kg. He's a big eater. Also he slept from about 11pm last night until 5:45am this morning. Wow. I woke up at the usual time, about 2:30am and he was still asleep. I thought I'd wait a bit before I woke him for a feed. Next minute it's quarter to six!!! Whoops! Well he's happy still and I'm stoked I got a full night's sleep!!!!

Gotta go. Fit some brekky in while fatty boom baah is still asleep!!!

Love and hugs..................Bonnie

Hi Bonnie!! Sounds like Tristan is doing really well!! and yay on the full nights sleep! Glad to hear you are getting some help re the PND. That must be really tough for you, i hope you have lots of support.

Emma had her unsettled time last night (it is becoming quite regular) so we went for an evening walk with her which was really nice. she slept until the minute we got home then was wide awake again! #-o but she seems to sleep better after an unsettled time, so i dont really mind too much, and i love having the cuddles we have at those times too.

Hope you all have had a great nights sleep!!

bonnie,make sure that you do follow up on the pnd,you will be amamzed how quickly you will feel the benifits.so glad fatty boom ba let you sllep last night.LOL.
    nikki

Kerrie - great to have you bacK! I hope you're feeling all better after your bug... as if you didn't have enough to cope with already!!

Nikki - 27th Dec is good for me. Looking forward to meeting those who can make it.

Bonnie - Tristan's growing really well! We're getting Dylan weighed this afternoon as he hasn't been done for nearly 2 weeks... can't wait to see how much he's grown! I'm glad you're going to get some help re pnd. It must be awful for you

Linda - Dylan has decided he doesn't like walks now - that used to be our way of coping with unsettled time too but now he cries for the whole walk. ](*,)

My mum and dad arrive tomorrow for a week, so it will be great to have some helpers here. Even just all the nappy changes wear me out! Does anyone else's babes poo every 2 hours???

Kazzy Guest

Hi All,

Eden has an unsettled time too Linda - from about 5pm to 7.30 ish - restless and trying to sleep so I am trying to figure out how to help her at the moment. Seems like it is a pretty normal thing for most babies to be doing though by what the MCH nurse said. Just a quick post today - glad to hear everyone is well and I find this forum alot easier to find!!!! Thanks Belly Belly.

Love
    Kazzy

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast