Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #2

Happy Birthday Tracey and Mel!

Melissa

Default happy birthday to me

Hi everyone, thanks for the bday wishes. We went out for breaky this morning which was nice. Jamie dropped us off at playgroup, we had a nice time and then we sat down and ate lunchand watched tele. Jordan flakd it on the way home from playgroup again.
    Jamie bought me J-LO after dark DLO perfume, which came with handbag and body lotion and Jordan bought me a block of hazlenut chocolate. So spoilt.

Melissa so sorry the job didnt work out. I am sure that something will come along which will suit you perfectly.
    Nikki dont worry about missing playgroup, wasnt that exciting. A new lady joined today, her kids were nice enough. The 2 year old was a little weird, he ate pencils the entire time we were there. Hope everyone is well.
    CIndy OUCH hope Tori is better after her fall. I am happy to come out your way. I can make it Tuesday (if we skip playgroup) or thursday. Let me know, I think its our turn to head out your side of the city anyway.
    Krisite your plans for swimming sound great. DH will love taking Louis and you still get to watch him. You might also be able to put Dylan in the same class when he is a little older. Hope you are feeling better
    Sarajo glad you are feeling better with the tooth gone. It is crazy how somehting so small can cause so much pain

Well I have to find somehtig nice to wear to dinner tonight so I will come back and let you know how it went. Probably bore you with all the details

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.. rayray, you are right, it is not until friday but better early than not at all. So, thank you everyone.

Happy birthday (again) deancey! Sorry I got confused, I don't know how but I get confused often lol.

Well Logan is awake after his long sleep (4 hours!) so I have to go get him. Sorry for lack of personals, will try to do more later

Hi!

Uuurrrgh - I'm sooo tired, sick and cranky! hehe. Just about to sit down and watch a dvd with dh which will be nice...

Cindy - Hope Tori's ok!! I'm happy to come over to your place as well!

Nikki - Hope the bubbas are going well and your getting some rest!

Melissa - I'm sooo sorry to hear about your job. How frustrating!!! I don't blame you for being upset! I hope something comes up for you soon!

Meg - Hope you had a nice rest!

Rachael - I take the pram in when we have swimming lessons so that when I've got him changed I can sit him in that while I get organised. Do they have a change area for the bubbas???

Tracey - Glad you're having a great day!! OOh nice perfume! How gorgeous that Jordan got you some choccy! Brekky out sounds great!
    Hope you have a wonderful night out at dinner!

Melinda - OOh what a nice big sleep Logan had!

hi all,not much to report here,chantelle is not well i think it is teeeth.harry didnt sleep at all today and wanted to be carried and fed all day,my back is absolutly killing me,its muscle and i desperatly need a massage.
    tracey glad your day was good,happy birthday again to you,
    cindy i will be happy to come your way aswell.
    nikki

Glad you had a good bday Tracey, hope it was special.
    Want to wish eveyone a happy valentine's for tomorrow.'
    have to sign off, the typing is annoying DH!!!
    sleep well all xoxo

Hi!

Nikki - Sorry to hear Chantelles unwell! Hopefully it's just a tooth and it will pop through quickly! Cheeky Harry not sleeping today! Hopefully he'll sleep well overnight!

Meg - Ooh yeah - Valentines day! I'm going to get dh some perfume tomorrow as he ran out a few weeks ago! Great timing! I'm sure he won't do anything for me...he's such a poo like that - not romantic at all...at the very least I'll make him feel guilty - hehehe.

Sweet dreams!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!
    I hope everyone has a lovey romantic SEXY day!

Today I am going to have Abby make her daddy a valentine! It should be interesting! lol! I'll have to take a pic when it is done!

Abby took 10 steps in a row last night...that is a record for her! Woohoo! I think I finally have a toddler to run around after! She took her first steps 2 weeks ago, but this is WALKING! I am so proud of my princess!

Abby and I leave Saturday to go to my parents house! I'll get to see my nephew Eddie and my sister and some of my aunts and uncles too! It will be sooo nice! It has been so completely lonely here in Texas without my family. I am so excited! It is a 2 hour flight, so thats not bad. Hopefully Abby will be a good girl on the flight!

You all have a kind of day!! lol

Love your post Sarajo!!
    Tim got me an oroton bag (little one, very sweet ) and a card holder (oroton) as we're getting our business cards delivered this week!! I gave him a dvd, how terribly unimaginitive of me. Anyway he liked it (of course he did, it was a dvd with two Angelina Jolie movies!- but I got Mr and Mrs Smith so I can enjoy BRAD PITT, my hero)!!!! Tilly's swim carnival today so I'd better run and get everyone organised.
    Hope everyone has a romantic and lovely valentine's !!
    xoxo

life is about to get much more busy for me! Today my old boss asked my husband (we used to work at the same place) if I could come back. I called and asked if he would let me work part time, 3 days a week. Its a GO! So I will probably be startin back to work March 1st or close to then! Abby will go to daycare, so that will be different, but it will be nice to have her be with other kids her age. Im excited!!

Hi!

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

We won't do presents until tonight...We're not doing anything too special tonight but we'll wait to the weekend when Louis can get babysat and go to dinner and movies.
    I had a rotten headache all night - grrr. I had to get up at 2am and take panadol!! I don't feel to bad this morning - it must be some way I'm sleeping...I"m a bit over it though...

Sara - What a great idea to get Abby to make a valentines - how cute! Woohoo on all the walking!! Visiting your family sounds great! How long are you going for?
    Wow - Congrats on going back to work!!

Meg - Sounds like you were spoilt! (and rightly so!) Ooh can't go wrong with brad pitt!

Melissa - I'm so sorry about the job, what a horrible man..

Kristie, I didn't even think of the pram, thats a great idea, thanks! The pool has 5 or 6 "family" change rooms that have a wideish bench along one wall, a pull down nappy change table and a nappy bin. But no toilet in there - so I have to hold on as I don't want to leave him in the gereal area on his own!

Happy Valentines Day.

It's our fourth wedding anniversary today, but we too are holding off on celebrations until Friday, so that milo can be babysat and as an extra bonus we will both have been paid! I hate monthly pays..

sarajo
    congratulations on the job. Milo is at daycare three days a week also. The other days he is with my mum. Yay on visiting your family too, I am sure you will have a great time. I am lucky to live close to my family, even though sometimes I wish thery were further away!.

Nikki - I hope Chantelle's teething pain doesn't last for too long.

happy valentines day mummies,i hope you all get spoilt,you deserve it.
    nikki

Sarajo FANTASTIC on the job, that's so great! Good on you, Abby will love childcare!!

Happy Valentine's Day Yummy Mummy's!

RayRay - Happy Anniversary!

Kristie - I hope you get over your headache...

Sara - That's great news about your job. It's really nice when that happens.

I might try something arty with Benjamin later for dh. I made chocolate choc chip muffins yesterday for dh. Yummy!

Melissa

Hey Guys!!

Just a quick one, how typical is this???? I putting Hannah inyo care for the first time today,from 12-3 and little missy moo is still asleep and has been for the last hour and half!!! She hasnt done that in quite a few weeks!!

Rachael congrats on your anniversary!!!

Meg you got spolit!
    Tracey glad you had a good birthday!!

Gotta run

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Happy Valentine's Day guys so Sara well done on the job

Sara - well done on the job front!! Thats fantastic. Sounds perfect.

Happy valentines day all my lovelies!! Al and i arent doing anything this year, we went all out last year but I am working today and wont even finish untill about 7 tonight so kind of mucks up our night.
    I have to tell you though, tori gave us both a great present ..... she stayed in her cot all night!! Its the first time ever. She stired a bit still but didnt need to be taken out of the cot at all!! Yay.

On the catch up girls, i cant really untill March - i have so much on this month, leading up to the move and my sisters car is out of action at the moment which means i am doing the school pick up etc too. I am more than happy to have you all next month though, maybe when tracey gets back from her holiday i am so jealous of!!!!!

I hope this weekend isnt as hot as they expect it to be or i wont be going to the bellybelly meet up, not if its going to be 38!

Nikki - are you going to make it to our house warming/baby shower on the 4th? I think Kristie and family are coming. Also my new bellybelly friend Kim and her bub and man.

best be off to do some work.

Hi all

Happy Valentine's Day All you lovely ladies.

Well I woke up today with 5 white roses (my fav) that DH had picked from my garden and a little letter next to it. It was lovely!!! We are going out for dinner tonight in parramatta park. Im sure it will be beautiful.

Well Callum went to swimming lessons today. He loved it. It was so much better going where we are to where we use to. He didnt cry and was lol and splashing. Only thing was I had to get in to...lol

Oh my on the other hand although Callum was good at swims he is so clingy. I cant do anything at home as he screams now if i leave the room or evern start to get out of the lounge. All he wants is to sit on my lap...ewwww its driving me nutts. I think it might be teeth as i can see more coming down the bottom. This will be number 8!!! So I race around when he goes to bed and then do nothing when he is up as he wont let me. Evern when I take him out side i have to be right next to him or he cries...

deancey im so glad you had a great bday. Its nice when that happens!!!

Melly01 same with you hun. Hope you had a great day too!!!

Krisvee i hope your feeling better soon !!!

nikki sorry your not having the best time ...hope your better soon

sarajo That will be lovely for DH . Yay for Abby...woohooo.. Now you will know it...lol.:P
    I bet your so excited about seeing your family. Make sure you have a wonderful time. Well done with the job too!!!

Meg [email protected] with brad pitt...Mr and Mrs smith is a good movie. I enjoyed it!!!

Rayray Happy wedding anniversary!!! Are you doing anything??? I left a comment on your bebo about my stupid computer...lol...HELP!!!!

Melissa awww that great what you did for DH (muffins)....Let us know what else you do.

Rach good luck with child care. Hope all goes well!!!

cindyb yay for tori letting you stay in bed. Good girl!!! When tori goes to bed to night maybe just cuddle up with dH and that will be nice. we dont always do things but if we dont go out we stay in and have dins in bed and watch tv.

Well all have a great day!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast