Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #2

Hi!

Rachael - Happy Anniversary!! Congrats!

Nikki - Did dh spoil you?? You usually end up with awesome pressies!

Melissa - mmmhhh choc chip muffins....can I come over? hehe. I've been eating the choc chip hot cross buns from bakers...

Rach - It's always the way! Hope she woke up ok for you to take her to care!

Cindy - Thats fantastic that Tori slept so well! How are you feeling? How's bub in tum?
    No drama on the catch up! I'm sure you've got heaps to get organised with the move!

Missy - Ooh how nice to wake up to a pressie like that!! Hope you have a great dinner out! Thats great that Callum had fun swimming. Bugger on the clinginess though...it makes it soo hard to get anything done! Hopefully he passes this stage quickly!

Chat later!

Kristie

Oh boy im hoping it passes real quick. lol.. He woke up with abit of a temp but still ate all his Lunch. I think its just the teeth. Bloody things...lol He is happy playing at the moment (with the hme Phone) lol. Some times its the only thing that will shut him up.

Well better go as ive got lost to do before I go out tonight. Im so tired now...lol ewww but maybe ill have a glass of wine just before we go.

Talk soon

Having problems with this bloody photo site...ggggrrrr...Kristie you have the same site. Once ive upload the 3 on the first page how do I do more. Oh and the password is callum.pls help
    Last edited by Missy; February 14th, 2007 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes guys!

missy - have a great dinner out.

I am working tonight, from home, only for an hours or so I hope. Actually its going to be pretty much every monday and Wednesday from now til April, on top of my normal FT hours. I hope I get a nice thank you at the end.

Happy Anniversary Meg

Happy Anniversary Rachael

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Im pretty sure my best friend is going to get engaged tonight so Im all excited for her. And my other best friend is getting married this Saturday! I cant wait for that!

Jasmine is well, shes a real handful at the moment, I just cant get over how quickly she has grown up. I tell her to go and find something, like say her water, or a book, blanket, doll (julia) or a ball, and she will go look for it and bring it back to me. I ask her, where are your eyes? She points to them, same with her head, nose, mouth and ears! She drops everything when she sees a baby, especially on TV, I dont know why but she just loves them! Ohhhh and shes big on walking around backwards now lol, she thinks its hysterical! Ummmm what else? She spins herself round and round in circles when she is dancing! Oh boy there is so much!

I should settle down alot after this wedding on Saturday and hopefully I can just jump in and fit in somewhere

Hope you and all of your babies are well

Take Care

Time for a new thread!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789