Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005

Hi!

I had the nicest walk!! It was so nice just to go without a pram and not having to worry about anything! I will try and get out on my own each weekend now as it was great to clear my thoughts...
    Our house is crazy! We're rearranging and dh is building drawer (from ikea -hehe) It's exciting though as well!
    Kerrie - I'm sorting out all the odd stuff to send up to you guys! It's turning into quite a pile!!
    It's so nice to have a day at home though and Louis is having a super sleep which he so needs...he's been asleep for just over 2 1/2 hours so far so hopefully he'll be a happy little vegemite when he wakes up!

Becka - sounds like a good plan to work so you can get leave again though...Don't stress about personals - I'm sure everyone will just do what they can manage!

Meg - Yeah, we're going to set up a single bed for Louis once Dylan arrives and then just ease him into it after a few months..the plan is then to have Dylan go in the cot and they'll share a room...Of course I'm assuming this plan won't work at all but dh is confident! hehe. Louis was such a bad sleeper so he's certain this next one won't be - hehe - we'll see! Mind you - I also don't think we'll cope having bubba in our room for that long...Louis went into his own room and cot from day 1!
    Poor Coco (and mum & dad!) waking...hope her toothie pegs hurry up! I checked Louis this morning and still no sign of any more...still only 6 teeth...Mind you he didn't get his first until after he was 12m old so what can we expect! hehe...

Krisvee- glad to read your walk went well - water aerobics was fun but it was extra nice to pick Marnie up after the night free! WHich really wasn't that exciting - i did get a sleep in though - 8 o'clock! Marnie only has 5 teeth!

Have a great Saturday night!

Appears it was the day for sleep ins, Jordan slept in till 9 oclock. I didnt get to enjoy it though as I was up at 7.40 to get ready for work. Dh was pretty rapted though. He took Jordan to our friends little girls 6th bday party and he had a great time. Loved watching all the kids and eating party pies,sausage rolls and little hot dogs. The clown they had told DH that Jordan was such a pretty little girl WTF????? I know he needs a hair cut but he certainly doesnt look like a girl, and he was wearing brown. Some poeple are so silly.
    Renee glad you had a nice night and got to sleep in. Glad you liked the water aerobics, that would be so much fun.
    Krisite Yeah on the walking. That might also help you with the back pain. Nice that you got to go out on your own aswell. Hope the re arranging is going well and DH is putting the furniture together ok. I hate assembling things.
    Meg nice to see that DH helped with Coco during the night. Hope the teeth cut thru soon to give you all a bit of a rest. We smothered Jordan in bonjella during his teething, settles him pretty quick.
    Beckibee dont worry about not posting personals I am finding it difficult to catch up with everything. If your work gives your maternity leave its good idea to stay for the year to get it. I am going to stay where I am so I can take maternity leave again, if I get the chance again.
    Meg YEAH on getting DH on the same side with TTC#3 and good on you both for trying to get more fit. Its great to be able to do it together for support.
    Sarajo I dont want to wait for another bubs either but will have to. Think we might end up TTC around the same time.
    Nikki hope all is well with Harrys sleeping and the formula is assisting with his night sleeps. Cant wait to see you all on Tuesday.
    CIndy Hope Tori is a little better and giving you some rest.
    Linda I hope you find us in here.
    Melissa how is Benjamin
    Kerrie hope the girls are going well

Ok better be off Jordan is walking back and forth on the desk so I better pay him some attention. Take care have a nice weekend

Ok ladies, now that I've finally got to the last page on here I'll try and make this a quick reply to a few of you as I could spend all day just thinking of replies for all of you. Don't woory, I'm sure I'll get around to you all at some stage It's amazing how chatty this group actually is...

Missy - My little sister carried a blanket with her everywhere up until she was about 11 I think. I even think she took it to school once in her bag. My mum told her a big fib the day she actually threw it out. Something about the washing machine eating it...
    Christie - Hopefully you and Ben can sort things out and he realises how fantastic you really are...
    Yael - Congrats on your win!
    Beckibee - Couldn't help but notice that you are in QLD too.
    Renee - Our sonographer has the same problem with kids being in the room with you too.
    Kristie - Benjamin's got 10 teeth at last count here. Be careful Louis doesn't take a bite of you when you next check because Benjamin tried that on me.

The shot of Benjamin driving in his ticker, was taken on the spur of the moment. He loves getting behind the wheel, or getting greasy with daddy when he's tinkering with the car. Thankfully I own an auto so he won't be driving off down the street on his own anytime soon. I've heard too many stories of kids doing damage to their parents cars when they've got hold of the gear stick. Manuals are just too easy to knock into gear. Even though my son has been concentrating on the stick in our auto, hence why he's only ever in the front if we are with him now.

Hello to everyone else!

Melissa

Christie- Nice to meet you!! Its good to know there are others out there silly enough to have kids so close together! I am still trying to get it in my head that i am going to have 2 in nappies!!!

Tracey - that clown has eye problems obviously coz your little man does not look like a girl!

Kristie- sounds like your walk was good for you. i cant believe how organised you are getting for dylans arrival already, its fantastic! I have a feeling that i am going to go early this time, something just says that to me. I cant wait to move and start getting ready. I have had enough of not having any space at mums. only 3 weeks to go

Nikki -where are you??? hows life with grant back at work? Are chantelle and harry behaving for you?

Hi!

OMG! I've done so much rearranging today - I'm ready to have Dylan tomorrow! hehehe. All thats left to do is washing his clothes and make up his bassinet (although it's set up in our room already!) and also pack both our hospital bags...Still I feel sooo good for doing it all!
    Just watching the secret now...hmmm interesting!

Renee - Yeah on the sleep in!

Trace - I agree with Cindy- Jordan so does not look like a girl!!!! He's a gorgeous little boy...

Melissa - LOL on Benjamin trying to bite you! Louis was pretty good when I checked - he actually giggled when I rubbed his back gums...hehe. It is such a cute picture of him!

Cindy - I'm sure you'll be super organised too once you get over your big move!! It will be sooo funny if we have bubbas at the same time again!!

Hi to everyone else - hope your having a great weekend!

Default This is epic too!!!

Hello Ladies,
    I have no idea how I am going to keep up with this thread now? Is it just me of have you December ladies started doing massive posts??
    Anyway, Just wanted to let you know that work was great, I didn't do much as it was all about company training and stuff. By the time 4pm came around I was so ready for sleep. I will be going back next Saturday to do my POS (think it stands for Point Of Sales) training and then I will start after then,
    I really can’t wait.
    Ben was suppose to have Jett but decide it would be more fun to go out fishing till 3am this morning. So half an hour before I am going to work he says “Is Jett going to your Mum’s today’’. Which in Ben talk means I can’t be stuffed so can you drop him off. What is with Dad’s sometimes??
    Both cars are fixed and thanks to Daddy dearest!! He payed for all the repairs and for new tyres and all the rest. He even filled my car with petrol for me. I was crying my eyes out, as I felt kinda ashamed that my Dad was doing all this for me. I have no idea why I should feel this way as he is my Dad and he loves me and would walk over hot coals for me.
    Okay I am going to give personals a go so bare with it…
    Just wondering if any of you other Ladies are on MSN at all?? If so my address is [email protected] if you want to add me.
    Melly – I’m missing you Girl!!!
    Rach – Hi, I just read your post and I think I will go have a nice glass of wine too. I hope Hannah is going well you will have to send some photos through.
    Good on you for still BF I get so jealous of mum’s that are still doing it, I would have loved to do it for more than 3 weeks but I had no clue what I was doing. I should have seeked help but instead I just gave up, well that is how it felt to me.
    m1tbull – That shot of Benjamin is just so cute. Jett just loves the car, if he gets feral I will take a book into the car and sit and read while he plays racecar driver. I just worry that he will sneak off into the car when he gets older; I would never forgive myself if that happened.
    I have a manual but Jett is more interested in the steering wheel so hopefully it will stay that way.
    Yael – Sorry about the BFN.. I am sure it is going to stick very soon. Yeah on winning the bookcase (I think). Do you have to pick it up or will it get shipped?
    Meg – Sorry to hear about the rough patch with Coco. Let’s hope those teeth push through soon and everything gets back on track.
    Jett has a dummy too for night sleeping; I don’t mind it so much as he only has it at night and never during the day. It is spat out as soon as he is asleep and hardly needed during the night unless he is having a shocker.
    Sarajo – I hope Abby girl is feeling better. So will that make #3 molar. Jett still has the 2 but has a few more front teeth coming through.
    I hope that you are pain free too. I think I would be going out of my mind by now.
    Renee – Water Aerobics, my gosh you are pregnant and you still have the energy to do that, I must pull my finger out. I do hardly any exercise but I am starting softball next Wednesday night so that will be great.
    Christie – Hello lovely, for some reason I don’t have you on my Msn? I have put it in above so try on that. My gosh I am not pregnant so I can imagine how hard it would be but MY Ben is the same. Maybe it is the name?
    What you are saying is ringing so so so true in this house too. I love it (as much as that sounds bad) when Ben is at work cause Jett and I have a routine going that we stick too. Ben comes into it and chaos. He doesn’t think the housework and stuff is my job but also doesn’t help much with it, what the cleaning fairies are going to come and do it??
    Gosh I think sometimes I am OCD about my house and tidying it up. Ben is a slob and I am totally not.
    I hope you are feeling better after your vent the other day, know that you are not the only one.
    Missy – You will have to email when the photos go up. Do you check your hotmail address the most of is there a better one to email you on?
    Tracey – I have a very dumb question what is ‘DB’?? I know it may be short for something but I have no clue.
    Congrats on Jordan on his 2nd word. Jett doesn’t have a huge range but he can say enough for me to know what he is on about. I sure know if a dog is in 5 metres of us as he starts barking, PMSL!!
    Nicole – You are so right about the spoiling part, my Mum said to me ‘you do everything for them and they think that is the way’ and now it has become that.
    Anyway it has only taken me hours to read all the posts and reply..
    Catch you all tomorrow. we are off to a Hot Road Show, Gee that is going to be so much fun!!

Renee of couse I wont make a habit of it lol! In fact I am on my way out the door so youare my ONLY personal this time! You must feel soooo special! hehe!

No AF still...I think I was supposed to start on Jan 30th so this is weird. I took a test last night and it was BFN. I really think it was my tooth that made it late. We'll see. If AF doesnt show up by monday morn I will test again. I was cramping but it has subsided a bit.

Surgery pain is quite a bit better today, Still need a pain reliever once in awhile but feeling pretty good! FINALLY!

Y'all have a GREAT day! Im off to the grocery store!

Sara - I'm with you on this one too. AF was due Thursday and I had all the regular pains to go with it too. Guaranteed they'll show up shortly though... I had to do a pg test Wednesday only because I was going back onto medication that I'm not allowed to be pg on. Anyhow, it had a BFN too. Good luck with testing again soon

Melissa

Hi!

Danielle - Thats great you're excited about work! Sounds good! Glad to hear you got your cars fixed! Woohoo! Hope you have fun at the hot rod show today!

Sara - Glad to hear that you're starting to feel a little better! Geez wouldn't it be terrible if you were p/g?? hehehehe....that would bring your ttc a lot closer!! Good luck!

Melissa - Ooh do you want to be p/g again? Sorry I can't remember if you were ttc? Good luck either way!!

Quiet day at home for us today I think...waiting for dh to wake up so we can do the housework and otherwise I'll just potter around...I really must go through all our photos on the computer - we have about 10 actual hard copies of photos of Louis (and over 400 on the computer) so I want to sort them out and get some printed into his album..I guess I'll have to start making a habit and do it every month or two so it doesn't end up such a big job !

Enjoy your sundays!

Melissa isnt that scarey? I tested because of the same thing...I didnt want to take my pain meds for my tooth if I was pg! When are you testing again? Still no sign of AF here! That would just be aweful! lol! I would love to be pg with my sister! When I was pregnant with Abby my other sis was pregnant with Eddie. It was wonderful! I would jump for joy if I was pregnant with the sister who just found out! BUT there really isnt much of a possibility as we have used condoms every time we dtd!

Krisvee I need to print out Abbys photos for a scrapbook too! have you looked at Tiff's scrapbook (Tiggy)? It is absolutely amazing! she is the one with the twins Ivy and Noah! I cried when I looked at her scrapbook! Have fun with the housework today! I have to clean tonight because we are having 2 different sets of company tomorrow. (tomorrow is Superbowl sunday!!!) Don is having some guys from his work (that are visiting from Japan) over for steaks at lunch and then we will have meatball subs for the superbowl with some friends that live on our street! The girl is due Feb 24th, so I hope she doesnt get too excited over the game!

Wow listen to me ramble on! lol! Well, I better go clean! I'll keep you all updated on AF lol!

Sunday must be our quiet day!! I've been around since lunch time, logging on from time to time, but its' been so quiet!
    Tiggy, i checked out your scrapbook today, it's amazing, really beautiful and inspiring!
    Sarajo, have you done another test???? Never know, condoms are only 99% reliable!!
    Rach, hope you're having an AWESOME time in Syd and hope you found somewhere to take Hannah to play.
    DAni, that's really sweet of your dad, aren't parents great!!
    Hope everyone else has had a great day. We went down to the beach this morn and coco just loved it.
    Did I tell you we're going to Vanuatu in May for Tims bro's wedding? CANT WAIT. So glad coco likes the beach, plan to spend all my time there. Hopefully she'll be ok in poolsby then too, because I dont' want to do much except relax by the pool and beach (hopefully tim or MIL can look after coco)!!! xoxo

Hi!

Well, I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped for but at least had a bit of a relax!! Sorted out my photos but didn't make it down to kmart - I have nearly 350 photos to print!! (ended up being 700 on the computer! hehe)
    Does anyone know if kmart is a good place to go to?? Any cheaper places?? It's going to cost me like $100!!!
    Mum ended up dropping in and I asked her about the baby shower idea and she reckons I have to have one for Dylan. Do you have them for 2nd + babies?? I want to because we had one for Louis but I don't want to feel like I'm scumming for pressies! We actually really don't need anything from anyone anyway (well except mum is getting us one of those digital thermometers...)
    Anyway enough rubbish from me - Louis won't go to sleep tonight the little rabbit! First of all he pooed his pants after we put him down and now he's just mucking around..grrr!
    Nup I haven't checked out Tiff's scrapbook - will have to do it soon! I'm being lazy though and just putting them in a photo album! Although I'm making a little scrapbook with Louis for all his fun photos and family for him to look through and wreck! hehe.
    Hope you have fun with all those people coming over!! Hope you get some rest afterwards!!

Meg - Ooh the beach sounds like fun! Wow at going to Vanuatu - I'm very jealous!! I'm sure it will be amazing (especially if you get some time to yourself as well!) It seems like heaps of people are getting married either overseas or on islands lately...

Hello Ladies,
    Wow, it is so much quieter in here today.
    I have just come back from visiting Eb (my friend who had a baby in December). She has asked me to be Ryan’s godmother. Only thin is I haven’t been baptised, so I am calling to organise it tomorrow. It is something that I have wanted to do for a while. I will all get Jett baptised later on in the year. I am not extremely religious but something I want to get done for me!
    Hot rod show was okay; it was more for the boys than me. I guess I have heaps more years to look forward to doing ‘boy stuff’.
    I have sent out the photo’s of Jett from January, If the other ladies want to see them let me know if you want to see them and I can email you them.
    Meg – I am not a great fan of the beach but I do love going to the local pool. Jett loves it too. I am about to send some photo's through from January and there are some pool shots in there.
    Sarajo – oH I hope that you get a :BFP:!! It would be just great if you and your sis could be pregnant together. I think when we go for #2 Eb and I will try and plan it so we are preggers together.
    I love Abbys new ticker photo, she is such a little lady.
    Krisvee – Yeah I am wrapped, it is just as a chick out chick at Safeway/Woolworths. We just need to have a little bit extra cash coming into this house so if I get 15 hours a week I will be happy.
    Does you hubby sleep for a while too??? Ben normally gets up at lunchtime and it drives me crazy. I can understand during the week (as he works afternoon shift 3pm – 1am) but on the weekends.
    Melissa – I wish you all the best with your pregnancy test too. I hope that you get a too!!
    Anyway I am off Biggest loser is on and I am missing it, Sad I know but I get hooked on all of these shows.
    Oh Jett took 2 steps tonight, Yeah!! I think it may have been by mistake.

hehe Danielle - I'm sitting watching biggest loser with the laptop! hehe.

YES! My dh likes to sleep and it drives me bananas!!!!!! I try and make him get up by 10 am on the weekends otherwise he may as well be at work..he works 7-4ish normally through the week. He stays up late playing computer games and stuff though so goes to bed too late.
    Sometimes he lets me sleep in as well which is nice but most times I just have a lie in and read and he just gets Louis brekky and stuff. Sometimes thats nicer than just sleeping iykwim!
    Thats so nice of your friend to ask you to be godmother!! Wow at gettng baptised!

Meg Vanuatu sounds great, what a great place to have a wedding also. I am sure you will be able to relax by the pool/beach. Maybe the place you are staying have baby sitting facility and you and DH can spend some time together.
    Krisite LOL at all the photos to be printed. You SO have to have a baby shower, I am there even if I am not invited I love them. If you dont need clothes etc, people can buy you nappies, wipes maybe you could open a bank account for Dylan and people can put in for that. I am sure there are plenty of things people could give you that would come in handy. You will need 2nd car seat and new pram so you could have a registry for the baby shower.
    Sarajo hope you are feeling better and the tooth is better. Keep us posted about AF please.....
    Melissa sorry about the BFN I am sure it will happen for you. I just love Benjamins photo.
    Danielle if you were asking about BDay, then that is birthday. I dont know what DB is so if I wrote it must be a typo. Sorry for confusion. Glad you enjoyed work.
    Cindy cant wait for you guys to move into new house, let us know if you need any assistance during the week I am happy to come over and help out if I can.

Well today we spent nearly all day at the ILs. Jordan was great. had the 1 big sleep 11-3.30 and has gone to bed at 8pm. He is getting so clever now with his walking along furniture, I dont think it will be long now till he is offficially on the move. I thought I also heard a MUM today. will have to keep an ear open for it. I am sure it is nearly there.
    Well tomorrow I go to my 1st dance class, adult hip hop and then wednesday is adult jazz. I hope it is ok. I really want to get back into dancing for the exercise and really for the ME time. SIL and I are joining so I wont be alone. I will come back tomorrow night and fill you all in on how it went.
    Ok off to eat some chips and veg on the couch for the remander of the night.
    XX

Hi!

Trace - Wow Jordan sounds like he's really doing well at the moment!! Hope you have fun at your dance class - will be so good going with your Sil!

Ummm - hehe - I've kind of already stocked up on nappies and wipes and I've bought the car seat and toddler seat...hehehe!!! Did I mention that I'm organised??? hehe.
    Thats what happens when I don't work! hehe.
    But I will have one anyway and of course you guys will be invited!!! (good excuse for a get together anyway!!)

oh damn.ive got the runs..... looks like i have caught a bug...grrrrr!!!!!
    nikki

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast