Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005

CONGRATULATIONS YAEL!!!!!!!!!! And YES I did read your post!!!!!! I am quite the skimmer, but I did read every word and was wondering if I'd missed something until I read rayray's post!!!! So exciting for you, how far along are you??
    I've just put nailpolish on and think it's gone to my head!!!!
    Nikki, I hope your day improves. Not the best start, but lets hope it gets better. I hear you on the rush in the morning, it's madness here too!
    Tilly started her new school on tues last week and I was so revved up, and then we got there and she ran off and I didn't even get to say goodbye!! Good for her, bit sad for me!!
    Ok, Im off to get coco up. she slept from 11am-12.30.
    Congrats again Yael, now we're just waiting to hear from Sarajo!
    xox

Hi all no time for personals but just popped in to say hi and will bet on tonight and talk and tell all bout Callums party. soooo good

take care and talk soon.

xxx

I send Dh a card from DS to tell him we were pregnant
    Last edited by Yael; May 20th, 2010 at 10:04 PM.

That's gorgeous Yael!

I wanted to write more but they had a stupid character limit!

Just popped in very quickly

OMG YAEL!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
    Im so happy for you and your family!!

The card made me want to cry, how unbelievably cute is that! I just love that idea and you are so clever to have done that! Its fantastic!!

Have a good day everyone!

Hi!

We're back - poor Louis crashed it in the car and it's just soo hot getting him in and out today...he hasn't even had proper lunch. I hope he has a decent sleep though...
    Went to spotlight and bought a big winnie the poo for the wall in Louis' room (with our rearranging we had a bare wall) and also a new mcdonalds farm bowl, plate & cup set for Louis...Poor little Dylans getting very neglected at the moment...Of course all those things he will use as well when he's bigger!
    Had my dr app - all is well, My tummy has slowed down growing and I'm only measuring 28cm but I was always a bit behind with Louis as well. Bp's fine and bubbas still head down. Had my stupid gd test - aah I still feel sick from the drink...it doesn't taste that bad but just makes me feel horrible...I've got to call in a couple of days and get there results..I'm sure it will all be fine...

Sara - Good luck testing - hope you get a bfp!

Melissa - Good luck as well!

Rayray - You sound very clever!! I can't sew or anything like that...Yeah on Milo settling himself - it makes life soooo much easier when they can do that!

Yael - Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! The card's awesome - how clever! Glad you had a good swim!

Monabap - Glad you had a great weekend!!

Nikki - I can't imagine how much of a rush it must be in the mornings. I hope you've been able to relax a bit today...I know it's super hard but try not to stress about the housework too much....Glad you're feeling better...

Yael - Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope things go smoothly for you...

Nikki - Oh dear, what a day you've had already! I hope he enjoys high school, and little Harry gives you a break soon

Meg - At least Tilly was happy enough to run off straight away rather than cling on.

Melissa

Guys, I'm really bummed at the moment. There is some stuff going on personally (not with my family directly, but with close friends) but I don't want to bring it on here. Hope you're all doing ok, just don't be worried about me if I'm a little quiet over the next few days.

*small vent* I HATE monthly pays! We have another week & a half to go until pay day and this just sucks having no money left (aside from transport fares & food money).

I HEAR ya Beck, monthly pay sucks. We are pretty much out of all money and pay day isn't for another 10 days.....
    Sorry to hear things aren't great, Im here if you need anything.
    Just had shock of mylife. WAs on computer working and I heard a crash on the balcony (afew metres away but can't see straight out from here) and BIG SCREAMS,. Poor coco hada a chair collapse on her. Amazing thing was her head banged onto my yoga mat and was only inches from the concrete. Im still shaking. Just so damn glad she got the yoga mat. Poor darling.
    Yael, I LOVE the card, it's gorgeous!! xo

Yael you sneeky cheeky monkey! CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOOHOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I did skim your post the first time and , shame on me, I missed it! lol! Oh and the card is so cuteeeee!!!

Me...couldnt wait and took a hpt so I could take a pain killer for my tooth and BFN, so at least I feel comfortable taking a vicodin for my tooth...my stitches fell out today so it is a little painful! Anyway, I guess I'll test again wednesday. I am on a very regular 28-30 day cycle and should have started about 5 days ago!! Oh well! Crazy woman body!

Yes I am from Texas, y'all! I moves here 2 yrs ago from Ohio! I love Walmart..it is the best! lol!

Awe meg, Im glad Coco is ok!! You poor thing..I hate it when things like that happen!

tiggy Guest

Hi girls,
    Wow, you have all been so busy!

Sorry, my personals are gonna suck until I get on top of night duty.

Yael - Huge congratulations to you!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!
    Beck, hope you are ok and that things work out. I hear you on the monthly pay! I hate it when we run out of money.
    To all the girls who are sick, big hugs, hope you feel better soon. Melly, look after yourself, I'm thinking of you.
    Sara, fingers crossed you get that BFP

Dani hello lovely one, how is work?
    As for me, I am recovering from my first lot of night duty. The second recovery day is always worse than the first. Not doing too badly and managed to get to baby group without too much trauma.The good news is that Noah and Ivy are developmentally only about two months behind now, so starting to catch up. Pretty proud about that!
    Oh and thank you girls for the very kind words about my scrapping!

Please forgive me, all you other lovely ladies who have posted. I'll have to go back and re read but my brain is a little mushy atm.
    Just wanted to give Nikki a really big hug. I know what it's like with older and younger children. A constant balancing act. I remember when I brought Ivy and Noah home from the NICU just days before the big kids started school and after school activities for the year. It was really overwhelming and I cried alot. Especially when I had a shocking night and I still had to get up at the crack of dawn to do all the school stuff with the big kids.
    Just offering up copious amounts of hugs to you.
    ETA Meg! Glad that Coco was ok, I bet your heart was in your throat!

Thanks everyone!

I couldn't post here on Sunday cos i was afraid i couldn't keep a secret! It was so hard not telling DH.. I just wanted to be sure... and then i wanted to do it in a nice way. Last time i had no idea (wasn't trying, just off the pill) and i went to the dr about a week long stomach pain (turns out i get m/s from like the day i concieve), i almost fell off my chair! I called DH is tears, sobbing about it.. i was just in shock...

So this time i thought i had to do it nicely!

Sarajo - hope your tooth is better soon! hopefully you'll still get a BFP!

Meg - good to hear coco is alright - how scary!

Bec - i hear you on the monthly pay - its sucks! Feel free to talk about what is going on if you need to - thats what we are here for!

Kristie - i remember that GD drink - its digsuting! I thought the aim was not to get diabetes, but after that drink i'm not so sure! Hope you get to rest a lot

Anyway, must run, lots to do, as always, and i'm SO tired... I told DH i was nesting at1.00am putting the bookshelves together - his response "I HATE NESTING", and then he goes to bed - WT! i'm like, you need to stay and help me, but nooo... it was funny, he was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner, and i'm in the study with powertools... talk about role reversal!

how far along are you Yael?? nesting already? Its gonna be a very organized 9 months lol!

YEAH!!!!
    Yael congrats to you,your DH & DS
    Oh I am so happy for you all.
    I will be back later for a post, just had to get that out....
    Last edited by Yael; May 20th, 2010 at 09:42 PM.

Sarajo - i think i'm due on Oct 16th based on O date. Oct 13th from LMP...

Not even 4 weeks yet!

But the house will look incredible at this rate!

Hi!

Becka - I hope everythings ok! Ooh I don't think I could do monthly pays either...I'd have it spent in a week!

Meg - poor Coco (and you of course)! How lucky the mat was there..glad she's ok!

Sara - Bugger about the bfn...Good luck for a couple of days!!

Tiff - Glad works going well...I imagine it would be really hard doing night shift! Yeah on Ivy and Noah!!

Yael - How are you feeling this time around?? hehe on the nesting - Dh was only complaining on the weekend that he hates my nesting because it means he has to do stuff! hehehe!
    It's all so exciting!

Well hi all. Wow you have been talking lots. How am I going to catch up. geeeee. lol

Well Callum had his party and it was wonderful. Very hot but the pools were great. I have a little baby pool for the little ones and of cause the big pool. We had about 28 kids and 25 adults. Was very busy here. Started at 11am and the last ppl to leave was at 7.30pm. The jumping castle was fantastic. Evern the adults got on it. Me and a friend got stuck at on of the guys there decide to let it go down when we were about to come down the slid. The castle start sinking and we got stuck. LOL. Not very funny at the time but we LOL when we got out. Callum had a wonderful time and only slept for about 1 1/2 hrs all day but he was a good boy. Ive put photos up of his party and of the water features DH did.

Now for personals. hmmmmm Im going to say sorry now as im only on page 4 and there are so many to get through.lol

There goes.

Yael - CONGRATULATIONS wow how exciting . Well done hun!!! You said your due about 16th oct, wait 4 days and have it on my birthday..YAYYYYYYYYYY....lol Week end was wonderful and yes we on water restictions but it uses the same water over and over again. No waiting any!!!!

Beck - I hope your doing well !!!! I use to be on monthly pay and oMg it sucked...lol

Meg - im so glad Cocco was ok when she had the fall with the chair. Its so scarey isnt it.??

Sarajo - Im so glad your tooth is out and the stitches and your feeling well. Im reading post by post and adding to each ones name as I got and you still havent got your AF on page 5...lol....I hope you are!!!! Walmart is huge so ive been told. How big is it Sarajo???

Kristie - Im glad your walk was nice. Theres nothing better when you have a great walk. I love it!!! Wow you have alot of photos....over 400 thats alot...lol. Good on you!!!

Melissa - [email protected] mum throughing your sisters blanky out. Poor sister I bet she was so upset. Awwwww!!!

Hi Cindy how are you???? Hope your well.

Dan - Good on you with your work going so well. Awwww not nice for you DH to back out on looking after Jett at the last minute. Dont feel ashamed if your dad helps you. That is what families are for. To support eachother. My PIL and my parents alway help us. They know how hard it is. There been there and done that so they know. Im just glad their there for us if we get in a jam!! I only use my hotmail as for some stupid reason the antivirus thing I got only lets me receive mail and not send, so I just use hotmail. Did you add me on MSN?????

Tiggy - how are you going hun. Im going to have to check out your scrap book. Where do I find it?????

Wow Tracey - Jordon had a huge sleep. Well done bubba!!!!

Awwww Nikki...lol...not [email protected] about the runs but just sounded funny. Hope your well soon chicky!!!

Melinda - I hate being hung over. Its the worst and having to look after kids...sheeeesh....no thanks...Its cool about getting back to me abit late. My mum and dad live at Umina but I prob already told you that.... Callum is doing well with money. He is only having it at sleeps. Yay for him. he is such a good boy.

Hi Monabap how are you???

Im sorry if ive missed anything but I was so behind.

Sorry havent been on just so so busy with party and then cleaning up sunday night and abit today. Plus I want feeling the best today so didnt pop on the net. Callum was so tired today. He got up at 7.30am and went back down at 10. He didnt wake till bit after 1 and then we went to get the photos done as I knew I would be on tonight and wanted to post them.

Well I bet that when I post this there will be more post and ill have to write some more...lol...you ladies sure know how to talk but so do I. I love it.

I better go I have no Idea how big this it getting.

Take care all.

Sarajo....are you pg????????????? Hope so...heheheh

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast