Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2004

Default Babies Born September 2004

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2004.

Please leave your details in the same format as those below and your moderator of this forum will get them added for you.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

September '04

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: mitch4now - michelle
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 2nd Sept 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Brodie Jayde
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jessica4th
    Health Concerns: noticed slight turning of eye, was seen by RCH and they were happy all is fine, will go back early 2006 for check up.
    Notes: Jessica was born 2 days early, totally natural and drug free labour. Is very advanced with walking etc, just wants to upset her mother LOL
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Pietta
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 8th September, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl: Little Boy
    Baby Name(s): Ryley Morgan
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/bubbs/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None so far thank goodness!!
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc) 2 weeks late almost- emergency c-section after 21 hours of labour without pain relief- but he was worth it!!
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Mooshie
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 15th September 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Lani
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/misslani
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) nil
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 10 days late, gel induced labour, quick labour and no drugs. 8lb 9oz, 50.5cms length and 35cm head

mooshie Guest

Forum Name: Mooshie
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 15th September 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Lani
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/misslani
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) nil
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 10 days late, gel induced labour, quick labour and no drugs. 8lb 9oz, 50.5cms length and 35cm head

Pietta Guest

Just the three of us

Pietta Guest

So Michelle and Michelle hows things- LOL

LOL @ having both the michelles Pee

Love

Hi Michelle and Pee

Well this is different! i was most confused about the changes, trookme awhile to work it out. i am not sure how well this wll work for some though, esp if you have the only bub born in a month. Shoudl just have a 1 to 2 y old thread I reckon, would make it easier. I was thining that Snowy will not know what is going on cos Wolf's bday has just come and know she will be in the Nov thread!

Well i have been busy and offline all weekend, seems to be the way now, cos rron is home, we hget back from little aths an then clean up and with the nice weather i go out in the garden, which is looking gspectaular I might add, we have weeded and culled crappy stuff and mulched and it looks magnificent. I am going to look around for some plants now, althjough the money is very tight so i prob won't be buying anything soon!

i went to Ikea in Richmond today and was blown away. it is the mst amazing place, if you haven't been you just must go! I spent $210 and got Jordan's xmas pressies (desk $39, chair $35, Lamp $9, bookcase $69, bin $3, coloured containers $6, cd holder $4) plus I got some xmas decorations, almost 80 for under $20 and also 4 plastic kids cups for $2. I was so impressed, it was the best! Can't wait to take Arron there, although he is saying "I'll never go!! " and bein smart. Just likes to be difficult. He is in the ****s atm, cos his work van has broken down again and he has spent all day and night fixing it, and he is very short on money too, just what ewe needed atthis time of year. Almost ran up the arse of a taxi on my way hme today too all bc of this stupid taxi driver who cut in friont of me and then had nowhere to go, he ended up in the emergency lane and I ended up just breaking really hard, i didn't skid or anything but i had mum in the car so she went on and on about it and how I was trying to kill her etc. And how I gae her whiplash etc. At least I could blamethe cabbie.

Michelle I was just reading Lani's stats and was amazed at her birth weight, I hdn't realised she was so much bigger thasn Jess at birth, they are so similar in height and weight atm. how's jay going, must be couunting down till the end of kinder i bet! How has the year ended, cos I know you were concerned about him earlier in the year, how'd he go socially and what did his teacher say about his year at kinder? How is ttc going? It can be stressful to be watching the calendar all the time,! I hope something happens soon, maybe you will fall in over xmas qwen you are too busy to think about it. AF just arrived for me so I know that i took my pill right and there was no accidentLOL.. I would prob love it to happen, but i won't make it happen cos in the same token I am really feeling that i am aiming at certain thingss that will all work out with the kiddies that we have now! But not if I hav anymore. Of course if you could gaurentee us another boy Arron would be dragging me off LOL, and I too would be happy to do it I guess. But chances of another girl ae high with 3 outof 4! If only money was no option! We would be having another. BIL has put his wedding date forward sothat gives us time to save for our trip to QLD, not sure how we will save exactly but we will try!

Anyway I am feeling tired and so will get off, it has taken all niht to post in 6 forums, cos the puter is so stuffed, i brought a memorry card and can't get it to load. Makes me want to scream.

Anyway have a lovely day tomorrow
    Cheers michelle

Pee- I hope all the examsarewell and truly over. Now you can enjoy the silly season and who knows you may even fall pg while you're not thinking about it.

mooshie Guest

Hi Michelle and Pee

yes it is weird having these new threasd so much smaller, but i guess easier to chat to and we can always go in and say hi to our other buddies. hopefully some new september 2004 bubs will come in, september is such a busy baby month you would think there was more.

michelle - i love ikea in richmond must get off my butt and get down there soon again, i am lucky cause paul likes it to but i tend to go a bit crazy and spend spend spend lol. jay is going really well at kinder and i think he will be fine socially at school although he is the type of kid that will probably on have a few friends although you can see they will be best friends not part of a large group and floating around iykwim. he is having hearing tests atm and apparently has alot of fluid in his ears, docs are amazed he has never had an ear infection so we think his problems with not hearing properly (although i think it is selective deafnesss) is that all eh is hearing is a kind of muffled noise but we will see, he is on some drops to help clear his sinuses and hayfever then goes back in early january for more hearing tests will see what the outcome is there before they go any further. yes lani's was a good birth weight jsut a fussy child lol - although she adores white chocolate frogs lmao, i am happy tho she seems to be healthy and happy, bright eyed and full of beans. seh is talking heaps and has about 12 clear words now - favourites are lani, jay, daddy, milk and uh oh lol - she tries so hard. the other day jay had a plane toy thing from mcdonalds and she picked it up and flew it in the air making flying plane noises i was amazed, she is definately more advanced in the talking than the other two (must take after her mum lol) i am also teaching her to use crayons and she loves it, she loves scribbling on paper - so maybe another creative one like jay which is great cause he can sit there for hours drawing and colouring.

pee - how are you going on the ttc front - things are pretty slow with that at the moment, i think our problem is getting the timing down pat - at my most fertile time either myself or paul is to tired to dtd lol. this month however we are following my docs orders and bd every 2nd day = she said from the last day of af until the day af is due - cycle date 13 for me today and so far we have done what the doc said - so you never know, what will be will bee i guess.

well i have just had a phone call to offer me a mint condition 2nd hand peg preggo high chair so i am stocked the one i have was a gift from the mil although i reckon she spent under $100 on it and have had it for 7 yeras so it is crap just an old fashioned baby co one with no up or down or layback position so it will be nice to have a flash high chair - gotta love it when people stop having children and just want to get rid of everything - i'll take it lmao. it's funny when i was prg with my first i didn't want any hand me downs wanted all new stuff, now i couldn't care less - even buying clothes for the kids off ebay which reminds me got a few auctions i am bidding on finishing soon, so i best be off to see if i have one some stuff.

have a great day and we will chat soon

Hi Michelle
    good luck with the ttc, bding every 2nd day sounds good to me, always gotta have swimmy's there thenLOL. Does Jay talk loudly? You would think if things are muffled he would speak loudly. That is good that things have gone well for him at kinder, I am sure he will do fine at school. LOL at Lani and crayons, great to show them things like that as long asthey aren't left alone with them! I can understand why you would spend heaps at Ikea too, I would if I had it, and so will Arron if he lets me take him!

It is sort of easier to keep up but I don't have time to check all the threads, i get in trouble enough for being online LOL

Gotta go out to lunch so better go
    Michelle

Pietta Guest

Hello Michelles!!

Oh my goodness I am so sick!! I have the most terrible flu- all my body aches and i m not hungry-

I dont have the energy to read posts but just wanted to say hello

oooh Pee, you are platinum! Yeah, can't wait to see the av! I hope you feel better soon, you poor thing. Do we still call you Pee?

Hi Michelle- hope you are well too and not sick of bding yetLOL

Arron is getting ready to go out fishing and I am going to do ebay stuff tonight when the kids go to bed. \

see ya
    michelle

BOO HOO! it is so lonely in here, looks like it's just me talking to myself.

MIchelle I was so rapt to see you turned platinum, can't wait to see how gorgeous you are, now we all will look wonderful.

Jessica is 15 mths in 2 days, my how it flies.

We got the Santa pic done, Jemma was bawling her eyes out an shaking, but the santa was wonderful, told her it was ok not to look, and set it up so she couldn't see him. So the pic is done and Jemma is crying in it, Jessica wasn't too sure, at the end she thought she might kiss him but as she got closer she got scared and screamed, it was pretty funny! I am glad that's done, one less thing to do.

Pee hope you are feeling better and thngs are ok at your place.

Have a good day all
    Michelle

Pietta Guest

Hi Michelles- yeah we are all platinum now! yAY

things are settling down here which is great!

Bummer about the santa pic Michelle!! I hope it still looks good for you!

How are you doing other Michelle?

Pietta Guest

oh yeah still call me Pee lol

Yay Pee a friend to talk to, you're up late, (as am i but that's why I am always tired) I am dying to go to bed...

Funnily enough I am really happy with the santa pic cos the fact is Jemma was absolutely petrified and it is now preserved in history how scared she was. She still looks gorgeous. She was so cute yeterday, asked where santa was, cos we are sending her dummies to santa. I told her the nth pole and she asked could we go and i said you had to fly. SHe got all sad and said quietly "But I don't have any wings!" She also told me that I don't and neither does anybody else in the family. These are the things you should write down cos they are so gorgeous. She has never had a haircut and is almost 3, an today Arron rang to tell me about this mobile hairdresser, charges $5 per child and we have her coming tomorrow. Jemma said "Joshie needs a haircut but I don't cos my hairs beautiful!" You can tell we tell her that all the time. And she said she didn't need her hair done when we went to pick up the kids cos she was beautiful. OK SOrry I hijacked the Jessica thread with Jemma but too late, couldn't help myself.

Cheers michelle

Pietta Guest

All good! its not late here- only 8 oclock

LOL that explains it then...my sis texted me that she would ring me after 8.30p,m the other night and didn't ring till 9.40, cos they dn't have daylight savings and she forgot. By that time I was soooo tired, still talked or ages but was still tired.

Anyway am going to close down and sleep/

Cheers
    michelle

Pietta Guest

night michelle

Gosh it's very quiet!

I thought I mustn't have changed forums for Dec but no, people are just busy by the look of it.

I had a horrible ordeal yesterday arvo, there was an accident 20 metres from our house and I was on the scene within a min, I won't go into full detail, it exhausts me thinking about it, you can look in the vic members thread for the long version if you like. The short version is an F100 with a trailer tboned a small passenger car, passenger car pulled out from a street in front of the other, The driver was bleeding from the head and unconcious when I arrived and a lady was stuck in the back seat. I took over for a distraught friend who was travelling behind them and finished the 000 call. It wasn't a good place to be. The driver ended up being removed from the vehicle, the helicoptor landed in the middle of the rd, but he died bf they could airlift him. I was totally exhausted last night but am hoping that I do not have flashbacks and d reams tonight. I was planning on walking and was thinking of avoiding that street tonight but I probably should go that way just to stop being silly.

Had Jess weighed today, she is 9.14kgs, put on 140gms in a month, just above the 10th percentile so ok cos height and weight are in proportion.

Hope Michelle and Pee you are well and same to Jay and Lani an Ryley.

Catch up soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast