Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005 #6

Default Babies Born September 2005 #6

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    SherieB [email protected]
    Lea13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

September '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: ellibugs
    State: S.A
    Baby's DOB: 14th September 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 4.160-53cm-36cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Makon Tomack
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: induced 2xgels, ARM, Drip, Lots of gas, Vag birth (cant really call it natural) episiotomy and major tear.

name:kirsty77
    State:Qld
    Babies DOB: 15th September 2005
    Babies stats: weight-8ib13oz 4.010gm length-52cm head circ-34cm
    Baby name:Gemma Louise
    Baby's website:www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gemmalouise
    Health concerns:none
    Notes:Was induced with gel due to me being 7 days overdue.23 hours of labour that wasn't progressing past 9cm dilation due to my pelvis being to small to birth her.Resulted in an emergency c/s.

Forum Name: amanda_s
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 17th september 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Leah
    Baby's Website: http://www.worldofwinter.com/MissJones/
    Health Concerns: Hip Dysplasia in left hip - currently wearing a Pavlik harness
    Notes: induced labour, long labour not to birth plan - lots of drugs!, vag birth

Forum Name: Barley1 (tracey)
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 20th September 2005
    Baby's Stats:8lb1ounce, 50cm, 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Indah Rose
    Baby's Website: in my signature....
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Breast feeding & doing well

Forum Name:Alex&jack
    State:Vic
    Baby's DOB:20/09/2005
    Gender of Baby:Boy
    Baby Name(s):Jack Ryan
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)Had colic early on but seems to have passed now at about 3 months.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 2 weeks early by c/s due to placenta praevia.

Forum Name: ~Nicole~
    Baby's DOB: 23rd September 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 6oz, Length - 48.5cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby Name(s): Reilly Matthew
    Baby's Website: not yet!
    Health Concerns: nothing so far (fingers crossed)
    Notes: 4 days late, born after 7 hours of progressing labour (he had been a bit stop-start for about 8 hours prior), had gas, pethadine and epidural, ended up with a small tear requiring 2 stitches. Apgar of 9 and 9. Left hospital after 34 hours.

Forum Name: Divvy
    Baby's DOB: 27th September 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 9lb 7oz (4280gms), Length - 51.5cm Head Circ - 37.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Edward William John (Ned)
    Baby's Website: like hello....
    Health Concerns: Sticky eye, won't turn head to left - appointment February 1 @ RCH
    Notes: was attempting vbac, but after 8 days overdue and nothing happening, turned into a c/s...

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

Oh yay I'm first.

Walking... so like ALMOST! Still standing up and will reach as far as he can, but still just furniture surfing!

Kirsty77 Guest

Yay Ned!WTG!Gemma is getting there.Shes getting faster at cruising the furniture!LOL!She still just isn't confident enough yet, but she can stand on her own for a while and keep her balance so thats a start.

Hopefully I'll be on here more now if Gemma lets me!ROFL!

Whoa!!! Ned and Gemma will be running around in no time!!

Jack still isn't mobile but pulling himself up on everything and getting quite confident on his legs too!!

And finally his 4 top teeth are thru and making their way down south... He's so much happier now and no more teething pain, well for now anyway LOL!!

But he has got a runny nose and a little cough, so u can never win can ya!!!

Have a nice day ladies!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Yay Jack on getting his top teeth!!Gem's are nearly through, explains why shes been so clingy the last week and off her bottles, must be hurting her gums at the front.

Geez I can't believe our babies are nearly 10 months old!Where does the time go!?

Indah is now only having a boob feed in morning & at night & 1 bottle during the day, she is drinking cows milk in a cup during the day as well, so I am gonna try to get her on to only morning & night breastfeeds so i can do all them b4 & after work... NO more bottles would be HEAVEN!!!!!

She is now standing up in her cot most times we go in there...

Where have all the bubba's gone??????

Kirsty77 Guest

Woohoo Trace you hot Mumma!Love your new avvie!!

Wow Indah's on cows milk!I have been wanting to try Gemmie on it. Might give it a go today. Did Indah take to it straight away, I mean notice a difference??

It had to match my new haircut!!!

Still look better in AV though!!!!!!

She was eating cereal with cows milk, so I slowly added some to her cup of water & havent noticed anything change!?

My sis had her yesterday & I gave her 2 bottles as usual of EBM, but asked her to offer the cup first, which she did, but then she ended up giving her the bottle as she looked tired , so she had 2 bottles of EBM yesterday again. But is still having cows milk in the cup too!

Kirsty77 Guest

Woohoo Indah!!I wish I could get Gemma to use the cup.She just tips it over herself!!LOL!SHe can however finally hold her bottle herself.

Oww and breaking news Gem is now walking!! Last night she just started going for it!! I think she was showing off for Daddy. Corey and I were shocked!She just started doing it everywhere!She gets super excited though and throws her head back and falls over.Cheeky monkey!

Wow Gemma, you smart little cookie!!! Running in no time:eek:
    Kirsty, Jack has just started to hold his own bottles too! He actually holds it with one hand sometimes and pulls his hair with the other!!! It's so funny..

Trace, that is so good that Indah is taking cow's milk too and u still get to feed her morn and night... Jack is the same with a cup as Gemma and tries to tip it over himself, I have to get a good grip on it!!!hehehehe

I've gotta go thru the Kmart catalouge and see what to get for Jack, cause they open at 7am here tommorrow, so I've gotta get there early and fight off the other mums!!!hehehe

Hee hee Happy shopping Alex!!!!

That Zebra looks AWESOME hey!!! I want one for myself!!!

Indah has a mag mag cup & drinks through the straw, she holds it herself... She has to drink booby with her hands rubbing her hair too, funny mites hey!

Kirsty, OMG @ Gemma walking, although I know maddy was walking unaided at 10 months... It's so cute hey!! they are so proud of themselves!

Indah is not wanting to walk much, a few steps at the furniture, but then crawld away again! She doues get off the potty herself though, but tends to tip the wee all over herself then..... So I now sit there &when she is done she stands up holding my hands & yells "YAY!!!!!!!"

Kirsty77 Guest

PMSL Alex about Jack pulling his hair and holding the bottle!!hehehe Owww I love a good sale!We don't have Kmart here.........sigh......wish they did.

I still can't believe that Indah uses the potty!!Gem can't figure out how to use the straw. She did it once then seems to have forgotten!Silly sausage!Yep walking unaided, crap, I didn't think about the running thing. Probably will be when I'm hugely pregnant and can hardly walk!She'll probably get great delight in running away from me. When we go shopping now I put her in the trolley and she pats my belly!So cute!

Blimey Gemma! Stop that running! At least she can run away from the boys... hehehe!

Back to work (shouldn't really be on here at all LOL!)

Kirsty77 Guest

True Divvy!hehehe That phase won't last for long I guess.Soon she'll be chasing them!LOL!

Am having an emotional day today. Heard a song and started to cry! What a sooky lala. Gem's in daycare for part of the day so I'm doing house work and washing. Feels weird doing it mid-week. Normally its a huge rush on the weekends to do it. Feels nice though to be bludging around the house, even though I feel incredibly guilty.

ETA:I miss my little girl.....hmmm should go pick her up early!hehehe

Ellibam Guest

hi everybody

Kirsty wow Gemma walking!!! my gosh!! makon is still furniture surfing he will let go for a moment then plops back down!!

Tracey are you sad/ happy to have gone down to morning/night feeds??? even now i some times wish i was still bfing but i am also so glad im not (iykwim)

Divvy yay on ned letting go he will be on the go to soon!!

Alex we have decided to get makon a trampoline for xmas( i know he's probably to young but he luuurrrvves to bounce)so my sis is having a look at it tonight for me (the Kmart near her opens at midnight:eek: )

well not much been happening here makon was weighed yesterday he is still growing very very slowly he is now 8.28 kg and 71.5cm but he is my skinny minnie who is constantly on the move!
    catch ya all later

Elissa,
    I am actually sad about it!!! But for my own sanity I just cant keep up the expressing... She is 9+months & I think I have done the best for her... She is happy & healthy & so I feel OK about just feeding mornings & night... I was so tired from working F/time, expressing twice a day was just knocking it out of me! We go to QLD in 3 wks & so I am trying to keep enough day milk, to feed while we are there & then after that it will be mornings & before bed!!! So that's OK!

Well done on Makon's furniture surfing he'll be on the move in no time!

Kirsty77 Guest

Yah Makon you little skinny minny!LOL!Gem's not exactly the chubbest bub either!

WOw Trace not long now till you hit qld!It'll be alot warmer up here for you guys.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast