Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005

Default Babies Born September 2005

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2005.

Please leave your details in the same format as those below and your moderator of this forum will get them added for you.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

September '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Custardtart
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 7th September 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4.565 kg/ 10lb 1oz Length - 53.5 cm Head Circumferance: 37cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Max Zachariah
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: jaundice, had 48 hours phototherapy in hospital and needs to be fed every four hours to maintain fluids. Fortunately, this is his regular sleeping/waking pattern since birth!
    Notes: Induced due to hypertension four days early, after 24 hours of labour tried for forceps delivery as he was presenting slightly posterior, ended up with an unplanned C-section.

Forum Name: sfischer
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 12th September 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3260g / 51cm / 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Stephanie Kristina
    Baby's Website: None
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Born at 37 weeks and 2 days, 2.5 hr labour, no problems feeding, beautiful little baby.

Forum Name: ellibugs
    State: S.A
    Baby's DOB: 14th September 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 4.160-53cm-36cm
    Baby Name(s): Makon Tomack
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: induced 2xgels, ARM, Drip, Lots of gas, Vag birth (cant really call it natural) episiotomy and major tear.

name:kirsty77
    State:Qld
    Babies DOB: 15th September 2005
    Babies stats: weight-8ib13oz 4.010gm length-52cm head circ-34cm
    Baby name:Gemma Louise
    Baby's website:www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gemmalouise
    Health concerns:none
    Notes:Was induced with gel due to me being 7 days overdue.23 hours of labour that wasn't progressing past 9cm dilation due to my pelvis being to small to birth her.Resulted in an emergency c/s.

Forum Name: amanda_s
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 17th september 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Leah
    Baby's Website: http://www.worldofwinter.com/MissJones/
    Health Concerns: Hip Dysplasia in left hip - currently wearing a Pavlik harness
    Notes: induced labour, long labour not to birth plan - lots of drugs!, vag birth

Forum Name: Barley1 (tracey)
    Baby's DOB: 20th September 2005
    Baby's Stats:8lb1ounce, 50cm, 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Indah Rose
    Baby's Website: in my signature....
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Breast feeding & doing well

Forum Name: mummyto3
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 20/9/2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Madison Rae
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/madisonrae/
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 15 days early

Forum Name: Pearl
    Baby's DOB: 20th September 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4.00kg (8lb 13oz) Length - 52cm Head Circ - can't remember - does 32cm sound too big?
    Baby Name(s): James Finn
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: 4 days overdue, induced then born by emergency c/s

Forum Name:Alex&jack
    State:Vic
    Baby's DOB:20/09/2005
    Gender of Baby:Boy
    Baby Name(s):Jack Ryan
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)Had colic early on but seems to have passed now at about 3 months.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 2 weeks early by c/s due to placenta praevia.

Forum Name: nixie
    Baby's DOB: 23rd September 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 6oz, Length - 48.5cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby Name(s): Reilly Matthew
    Baby's Website: not yet!
    Health Concerns: nothing so far (fingers crossed)
    Notes: 4 days late, born after 7 hours of progressing labour (he had been a bit stop-start for about 8 hours prior), had gas, pethadine and epidural, ended up with a small tear requiring 2 stitches. Apgar of 9 and 9. Left hospital after 34 hours.

Forum Name: Divvy
    Baby's DOB: 27th September 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 9lb 7oz (4280gms), Length - 51.5cm Head Circ - 37.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Edward William John (Ned)
    Baby's Website: like hello....
    Health Concerns: Sticky eye, won't turn head to left - appointment February 1 @ RCH
    Notes: was attempting vbac, but after 8 days overdue and nothing happening, turned into a c/s...

8-[ Hello {{{{{0000}}}}

Well what a weird place to find myself in, all alone!!!

When your ready I will hear from you I guess!!!! Please come chat with me!!!

Aww I am sure you will have someone joining you soon Tracey. If not a couple of them

love

It is a bit weird, isn't it?

So how is everyone? I can't remember what we were chatting about...

Kirsty77 Guest

I can't remember either!!!!!!!!!!!!This is going to be so weird.....back with all my pregnancy buddies in the one forum again!How cool!

Helloooo just popping in to say that I got my 1st giggle out of Leah last night - it was just adorable!! =D> i've been trying ever since to get another but no luck yet.

Kirsty77 Guest

Awwww how cute Amanda!!!Gemma has only done a sort of half giggle that turned into a gurgle then a spit bubble!hehehe

Does anyone else have a bub that just loves to talk to you?!Gemma now in the mornings will talk and talk away even when I have the bottle in her mouth she tries to talk to me and is always smiling.Its just so darn cute but so frustrating when I just want her to eat!!What a chatterbox shes going to be!

Kirsty that reminds me of a baby shower card I got - it has a cartoon with a picture of a cot and then a telephone on a table with the receiver going into the cot!! a perfect card for a chatterbox girl like yours

Kirsty77 Guest

OMG really!Thats really freaky as my auntie Kate that lives in NZ sent me the exact same card!It was pink with a cot and a telephone going into the cot!And inside the card read...yep its a girl!

yep thats the card!!!! lol

Indah woke twice last night... Norty Norty...
    But has been asleep since 10am, I walked with her in papoosde to drop Maddy at school, I think my milk was a bit low yesterday afternoon as my boobies never got their usualy hard/full feeling!!! So hoping today to make a bit more!
    Hopefully then she will sleep her usual 7 ish hours!!!

She is a real chatterbox too, different to maddy who was just so happy & easy to get real laughs etc out of at 7wks, Indah is more serious, but loves oohing, aahing etc!

Kirsty77 Guest

OMG Tracey must be the day for long naps as Gemma has been asleep since 10am as well!!!!!!!!She stirs now and then but falls back asleep!!Yay!Gemma has been waking 4 hourly at night!I posted in the b/f'ing bottlefeeding area and Melinda said shes probably going through a growth spurt thats why shes feeding more.ANd the last few days shes been a nightmare to get to have a nap during the day only going down for 1/2 hour at a time and being a realy crabby girl.But obviously today has changed .....again....geez she keeps me on my toes!

Ellibam Guest

hi all
    hope everyone is good.
    Makon is great i will try the bicarb thing for his cradle cap! hopefully it works fo him.
    He has started to whinge while on the boob at the mo. its so cute cos all of a sudden he will cry out with a mouthful, but wont let go then stops. almost to say mummy look at me!
    not muchelse to report here.
    catchya later

ps amanda your ticker is great

Thanks Ellissa, I have update the website in my ticker so now I will keep a photo jornal through Leah's life online - mainly so my dad who lives far away can view it anytime he wants and see what she is up to and how she looks.

Well for the 1st time last night Leah had some feeding issues, she wasnt interested at all - and didnt we hear about it! Hopefully today she will get back into it, she is way out of her routine now.

Kirsty how is your chatterbox this morning?

Hi guys! It's wierd to be back with the belly buddies eh!

Well Ned slept most of yesterday too! And we were up at 1am and 5am for feeds... not that that's not unusual...

I'd decided yesterday that I was going to wean him because I'm just sick and tired of the whole bf issues... I really really don't like it, (some will think I'm strange, but I just don't). So then Ned only took one boobie at each feed and I got so full I couldn't drop a feed which is what I wanted to do!! ERRGH!

Apart from that, I did get a lot of housework done yesterday!

Ned is on the floor gurgling away and Alex is watching the Wiggles..... maybe I should go and have a shower!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hi Girls

Well Gemma and I had such a good day yesterday.She slept most of it, actaully taking naps!And last night she only woke at 1.30am and then again at 6.15am!!!YAY!!!Shes gone back to what she was doing.This morning at her 6.15am feed she was her usual chatty and smiley self again and only took 40ml then couldn't stop talking to Corey and smiling at him!

I've just put her down now for her first nap and I think she might sleep a while(or more I hope) otherwise shes such a cranky bum by late afternoon.

Hey all,

Hope everyone and their bubs are doing really well today.
    Amanda, congrats on the giggle! Plenty more where that came from I bet.
    Kirsty, Reilly isnt much of a chatterbox, just the occasional coo and gurgle mostly. Glad she is back to her regular routine for you, it really throws you when they change huh!
    Divvy, good luck with the weaning, I dont think you are strange at all, I hated bf from day one, thats just me. Well done on the housework, I am now looking around me feeling kinda guilty...

We had a good night out last night, we took the boys to see Corpse Bride at the movies, Isaac had a great time and so did DH and I, both Tim Burton fans (and I love Johnny Depp, even if it was just his voice!). Reilly was so well behaved, its the 4th time I have taken him to the movies and I think he loves it more each time, just stares at the screen and gurgles away happily, and sleeps the other half of the time.

We had Indah's Immunisations today, she screamed for atleast 10mins!
    There were blood spots all over my t-shirt from cuddling her!!! Poor bubba, but she has slept pretty much since & is fine!
    Picked up a roll of photos' today & so will scan & add to her site.... if I can work it out!!!

Ok DD#1 wants to play on computer! Better go!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast