Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #17

were the hell is the time going? wait there's someone at the door....
    back
    Nelle OH MY GOD im going ot open this later after I do this long post. Im so excited...
    MEl - going out for tea with your mates chrsisy eve sounds wonderful, im gate crashing. All my mates are to busy witht heir families this year and we're in geelong when they do all meet up so I miss out this one.
    Annat - PMSL at Jett laughing at t.v. Vy laughs at the news - sick sence of humour like me. lol
    Joie - Vy talks flat out on the phont to, espectially when its my mum on the other end. She adores my mum and I think the feeling is mutual
    Belle - Vy does that stupid thing when I feed her with the bottle. I spoke to the MCHN and she said its a sign on teething so dont think its a boobie thing mate - keep doing what your doing.
    Nelle - i was going to say no parcel but oh i cant wait....
    Laurin - I love the idea of a gold bracelt, vy has a silver one but im thinking I might buy her a gold one for her first. I love elphants, it just sounds beautiful.
    Shell - yay for ash being in her cot. I hope she had a goo dnight in it
    Adele - you go girl with the weight loss. Big hugs for our little man but
    Anna - I hope Xander is ok with his needles today especially after yesterday.
    Chirssy - you could always give caitlyn a bay brother for chirstmas - in utero of course
    I swapped over the kids rooms yesterday, so Vy is up the back of the house, away from the back door and loo. Wilhelm is now in her room and he's actually sleeping better. I have no idea why the hell I didn't do this in the first place. this way to, when we have number 4, he/she can share with Vy to. As for her being a cow yesterday,hmmm we woke with lovely red checks (sp?) and droll everywere. We went to the MCHN today and she had a look and just grinned at me. Yeah yeah I know she's going to be any early teether. Vy now weighs 6.2kg and is 64cm long. she's grown 5 cm in 4 weeks. unreal
    gong to vac why the little bugger is asleep
    bbl to share what nelle sent me with you all
    xxmaz

fjdksalg gjoiajvdAKGNDSKLAJ DF;LBHVDJ;WL NGOEIWAJCOIP HAG
    CRAP)OLA NElle
    I LOVE the Havi thongs - oh my fav colour and they fit perfect. how the hell did you know Ive got such a big hoof? my old thongs have just died this morning oh iv got goosebumps woman. the baby legs are so cute. I have to put them on her with her cow print nappy now. and you dag sending something for my boys...your very naughty. I love cappicinos and have been thinking about buying a little whipper. Im sorry im crying Nelle - not even my fmaily ever know what to buy me and I often get forgotten, yet you, you crazy mama buy something that is so me. thank you sweet heart for making my year.
    Im going now cause i cant see the blasted screen
    xxmaz

hello ladies!

ive decided im going to go to chadstone today to pick up savannas layby. if i leave it longer it will only get more and more busy there and i am such an impatient person! haha lucky hubby is coming with me cause theres no way i can carry it.

anna**- we went totally over board when shopping for her...well it was not my fault .. my problem was getting hubby to stop throwing all sorts of toys in the trolley. i was yelling at him like he was a little kid!! its was pretty cute though.

oh sh*t she is screaming ill have to tell you the list of toys later lol

be back later girlies

luv ambz

Well I'm pretty done with xmas shopping. Just got to get some JB hi fi vouchers but thats easy cause there is a store at the end of my street. We were at Southland so early this morn, left at 10:30 and was so packed by then.
    Df and I haven't got each other gifts, we just decided we'll go to gold class movie sometime in January.

Ash had good night in the cot, woke her usual 2 times, just took longer to settle her when she originally went down.

I haven't bought much for Ash either. i thought she'll get stuff from all the family and how much does a 3 month old need? I bought her a saints jumpsuit and one of those books that have all the different things to feel and touch, she'll love shoving that into her mouth!

Meeting up with my mums group this arvo so should get ready.
    Hello to all. BBL for personals.

Xander did pretty good with his jabs... cried for a minute, then settled - I fed him once I got back to the car. He started crying when we got home, sounded like an 'owie' cry, so I gave him a little panadol; now he is a happy chappy.

Mel - Thanks for the tip re panadol before the needles, will try that next time.

Nelle - Sounds like you did a great job picking Maz' pressie.. you clever thing!

Ambz - Wow.. sounds like you had fun shopping, can't wait to see the list of what you bought her.

Maz - Vy is growing well! Rosy red cheeks huh? Hmmmm... sounds like teething. How is she today?

Shell - Xander isn't getting much either for Xmas, just some baby lego. I figure that he really doesn't get Christmas yet, next year might be a different story!

Goodboy xander on your needles!!!
    Wow,lucky you maz! your gift sounds great.
    Reading millana's re4cords she was 6.1kgs at 6 months!!! My god know wonder i got good arm muscles.Ruby would weigh that now! Speaking of which i really do need to weight the fatty.
    Chrissy i hope your pregnant.How exciting.We can all live our fantasy's through you!
    Hiya belle,hope the day is treating you well.
    I got ruby for chrissy a set of fisherprice keys that make sounds,a teether,a rattle and a new outfit for xmas day.
    Millana got a dora explorer bus with most of the figurines,and i cant remember what else as they are all wrapped and i forgot!!!
    I got my hubby a dvd he's wanted for the last 9yrs ive known him.St elmo's fire,his fav.and underwear too!
    Its great to see you girls out and about!! Keeps you sane.

Oh Maz, I'm so glad you like it!! You mentioned a gazillion threads ago that you could never find your size Havianas where you live. I wasn't actually gonna get anything for Vy, cos I figured she'd get enough for her first Chrissy so I thought of the boys instead, but then when I missed the post, I figured I'd get a little something for Vy too.
    Yay for changing the kids rooms around, that's great that Wil's sleeping better now!
    And wowee, she sure is growing fast! I'm so curious to know what Riv weights and measures tomorrow, he was 6kg at 9weeks and I'm pretty sure he's been through a growth spurt since then! People keep commenting on how long he is, he's starting to give his 00 bodysuits a bit of a stretch too! :eek: Can someone tell my baby to slow down and stay looking like a baby?

Wow Caddie, that's a big weight difference between the girls! And yay for having your shopping all done! I'm pretty much there, just cards to write (thanks for yours by the way!) and a few chocolates here and there.

Oh Anna, yay that Xander did well with his jabs! By baby lego, do you mean Duplo? I loved that when I was little! Or something different?

Lol, that's probably the key criteria for buying pressies for our babies this Christmas isn't it? 'Can they put it in their mouth?' :P Yay for Ash liking her cot!

Ambz - can't carry it all? Wowee!!!! Can't wait to hear what you've gotten Savanna!

Ohhh all our babies pics are so cute! Probably about time I change Riv's hey!
    Might go do that now... xo

Lego Baby has pieces bigger than Duplo... it is for 6 months plus.

Xander is so unsettled this arvo, I don't know if it is the needles or if it is just whatever it was that made him so cranky yesterday. Either way, he aint a happy camper!

Xander honey whats wrong mate? Vy is sending you lots off slobbery kisses. Anna breath in, breath out and then have a cuppa.
    nelle i went to that site and bought 3 more pairs of the leg warmer thingos. they are going to be used to death when she crawls and i got the flame pair for my new nephew. i could just hug you to death mate.
    hi ya caddie mate I really have to thank you for putting me onto the weight lose forum. I needed a kick up the bum and you did it for me. We're going to have chicken and prawn stri fry tonight. Oh Im like you about the pressies, I cant remember what i got her but I haven't even wrapped them yet :0 I might take a pic of them later.
    Hello to everyone else, big rounds of hugs and kisses to you all

Anna**- Glad the needles went well, I just hope he settles for you, I hate there grumpy phases.

Ash is feeding heaps today. Another growth spurt who knows but shes on there so often and its making me starving!

hello again sexy ladies!

ahhh just finishing marinating the chicken for tonights dinner. i put savanna down about 15 minutes ago after her bath. she was out like a light, poor bub has been awake all day yet she was so content and happy. now i got some time to catch up on posts...

ok so i didnt end up going to Chadstone as i forgot that you need to give kmart 3 days notice before you pick up the christmas laybys grrrrrrrrrrr so now i gotta get it on Friday which is going to be hell with everyone running around for last minute shopping. as if thats not bad enough there is never enough parking either arghhhhhhhhh

we ended up just going grocery shopping to a local shopping centre. i really gotta stop buying vegies at coles its like double the price maybe even tripple! but its just so convenient though!!

we bought rocky our chiuwawa a pressie for xmas too- a new soft toy to play with. ive put it under the tree .. wont be long before he discovers it and it wont be new anymore lol

its amazing how smart he is.. he has so many soft toys and is always bringing them into the lounge to play with and throw all over the place yet he wont go anywhere near savannas toys.

maz- vy looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous in that pic i want to bite her cheeks!!! haha what beautiful eyes my goodness!! hey im thinking of starting savanna on some farex in the mornings only. what do you think? is it too early???

anna** alexander is such a brave boy big cuddles to him!!! another two weeks for savannas next shots. our poor babies, what we put them through hehe
    oh...the toys we have bought for savanna for xmas are:
    -a big my lil pony plush toy
    -a glow in the dark care bears plush toy (i loveeeee care bears and my lil pony as i grew up with them and want her to as well)
    - twirlin turltle- dont remember what that even is (im reading off the receipt ) lol
    -elmo vacuum
    -musical band wagon
    -jack in the box
    -bob the builder talking phone
    -safari play mat
    -interactive mobile (gotta return it as we already got one)
    -giggle & squeek set
    told you we went over board! haha
    my best friend has bought her a blow up swimming pool set with a water slide and activity things inside it - pretty cool! (daddys gonna enjoy this more ha ha)
    and also one of those inflatable ball pits
    and some which are wrapped up i have no idea what they are
    i wont even go into what my parents have got her or my cousins either.
    we have a very big family with lots of babies and kids.
    this year and the years to come are going to be very expensive!!

nelle- wow riv sure is a growing boy!! are you or his daddy tall? my cousin is very tall and his bubs is only 2 weeks older than savanna yet he looks like a 6 month old baby!
    im still using some 0000 on her!! lol

caddie- your lucky hubby getting spoilt! hehe i think im going to get steve a dvd/ cd burner.he keeps deleating all my stuff off the computer. this way he can burn his own stuff and deleat it instead of mine! loll his sister got him an lcd slimline computer screen for his birthday the other week. now hes asking me for a new comuter hard drive! pffttttttt i want 10000000 pairs of shoes- am i going to get them???!!?? haha

belle- big hugs to you sweety hope your feeling well and your darling baby is being well behaved for you xoxox

shellbell- i wish i had your way of thinking when it came to buying presents for our 3 month old!! hehe if you live near south land and have a jb hifi at the end of your street...i think i know where you might live i worked in brighton not far from you

mel- kiara is such a beautiful name!!! i love it!!

jodi- savanna rolls onto her side so she can face the tv. thats enough for her ..once she gets to that position she stops cause thats all she needs to stretch to watch telly lol
    if i move her around the other way with the tv behind her she will stretch her neck right around and stare at the tv behind her. very cheeky!! that is soooo cute that your little one takes her teddy with her everywhere. its like a comforter. savanna takes her round rattle ring thingy everywhere - she wont let go of it. oh sounds like you will have to get her , her own mobile phone soon enough :P

ok better go start on dinner now
    big hugs to everyone

wow that was a long post!!!

luv ambz
    xoxox
    Last edited by ambz; December 19th, 2006 at 04:57 PM. Reason: he he

OMG Ambz what a monster post.

Umm what did we buy for chrissy. Well I think we went overboard. Leith and I bought each other a joint pressie- a guitar!, so we will have fun learning how to play that. Bella and Eithan got him a thing that shoots foam discs. I got Eithan some clothes a snow dome(keepsake) a chrissy teddy bear and a play gym thing. Bella is getting a trampoline, dolss house and accessories, heaps of clothes jewelery make-up etc.

Ugh I can smell Eithan's poo. He did it about an hr ago and it still stinks in the lounge room.

Oh well a bit of a haphazzard post but I better go and do something(the house is messy). Oh and Leith has voluntered to do the kitchen tonight if I do the lounge, yah help.

Love

my poor jack has little bites onhis arms legs and face he is also unsettled today he sleeps well at night just acting a bit funny, he has a tiny cough and isn't eatin as much what the deal is..........

anyway as for xmas we have opened most of our gifts rather than lug them all to Agnes, we just dont have the room with a big dog and cat coming as well.........sigh, hopefully next year our reno will be done and family can come out here

jack was spolit big time lol

he got from us
    lamaze stage 1 soft book
    jungle play mat
    baxter soft blue rattle dog
    timber stacking cubes
    and large carpet mat to go to agnes

from my mum and his GG (my gran)
    fold out couch
    F/P kick &play piano
    xmas bear
    coat hangers
    wrist rattle
    baby einstein cubes
    baby einstein 4 books
    baby patrol walker
    3 (00) singlet shirts
    3 (00) rompers
    sassy rattle teethers
    sassy 4 texture books
    beautiful nursery ryhme and story book
    + gift to be opened xmas day

my sister & family
    playskool elephant + gift to be opened xmas day

jase's parents
    purple elephant toy
    playgrow pond story cube
    F/P musical panda
    F/P peek and squek bunny
    F/P kick and whirl gym
    first xmas snuggle rug

jases sister & nephew
    time capsule
    bubbles
    windchime
    activity mat (from target the donut thing)
    + something to open xmas day

my dad
    $10 last of the big spenders

he got a $30 voucher for toyworld from jase's work
    we got him some F/P hand toys a flip book, teether etc got 5 little things to leave at agnes

anyway told ya he was spoilt

well best go cook tea jack has crashed in my arms
    Last edited by Rach75; December 19th, 2006 at 06:12 PM. Reason: forgot to bold

HI Ladies

Sounds like all the bubs are going to have fun opening up their chrissie pressies.

We are fine over here....it took three hours to settle Rylee last night - put her down at 7 pm and she didn't go to sleep till 10 pm - she is getting harder and harder to settle - needless to say TTC #2 is the definitely the last thing on my mind at the mo!!

Wow - less than a week till Chrissy - out this morning doing the last of my shopping - it is a nightmare down there!

And then Rylee's injections on Thus -she will scream the doc's surgery down I betcha!!!!

Hugs
    Laurinxxxx

Laurin- God Laurin, I hope Rylee settles better for you tonight. 3 hours is just way too long! Just wondering what the time difference is between Australia and Namibia?

Rach75- Poor Jack, are the bites irritating him? Anything you can put on them? Try not to worry too much bout his eating, I remember you saying he's put on plenty of weight. Maybe babies just go thru phases of not being tha hungry sometimes? Is he still having enough wet nappies?

Helen.p- Oh lucky Bella, I can't wait til Ash is old enough for a trampoline, she'll be in line after me cause i was never allowed to have one as a kid, cause there were 4 of us kids mum had this image of us fighting on the trampoline and getting hurt so we weren't allowed to get one!
    Oh and thanks for the e-mail!

ambz- Ah yes you must've figured out where i live now you can stalk me! LOL! Why do k-mart need 3 days notice? God they must have so many lay-bys if it takes them 3 days to wade thru it all to find your stuff!

Well it seems like Ash has settled okay tonight in her cot. She used to always fall asleep on the boob and nowdays she'll nod off but wake as soon as you put her down, in one way its good cause she can start to learn a little to self settle but other nights its not so good cause she ends up needing cuddles and pats instead!

Shell if its the bites but he is more out of soughts since they appeared *dunno* yes he is still having heaps of wet nappies, I am just a worry wart, and when CHN gives you a look when you say how much he has, it makes you go ummmm........

bloody Jack thinks he is so grown up whenhe is on belly he lifts one leg up under his body and uses the foot to propell forward LOL

Wow the babies are so spoilt! I didnt get too much as im one these women who buy presents for there kids everytime i go out! Naughty i know! Will have to stop this habit as it will get expensive when they are older.
    I just cant get over how fat ruby is.She is such a chubba.Millana was such a fetherweight.
    I hope xander and jack have settled girls.Ruby was again abit of a turd but im sure its the heat! But i too am finding it a little harder to settle her.Once shes down shes good of a nite time but during the day a catnapper!!!

caddie, I think Ruby weighs the same as Nina and there's about 3 weeks difference. Heath and I are the same, we buy stuff for Nina often so we've only bought one Xmas present for her. My parents, sister & grandparents have spoilt her rotten though!

rach - do you think Jack might be getting sick or something? That might explain why he's gone off his bottle lately. I hope he settles well and has a good night.

ambz - I started Nina on farex once a day last week and so far so good. I'm going to stick with just doing that for a couple of weeks then when she's about 5 months I'll start introducing some fruit and see how that goes. Some people start when they're bubs are 3 or 4 months old and some start at 6 months, it's entirely up to you. If you're keen, try it for a couple of days, see how she takes it, and if all is ok then keep going. I would suggest trying it mid-morning that way if she does get a belly ache or something than she'll get it during the day, and hopefully not be unsettled at night

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast