Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #25

Oh girtls have to go back over the posts..been busy with b1 and b2 (b stands for brat boys) school tomorrow for NIkolaus then Wilhelm next week, praise the lord!
    Annat- PMSL at that ticker pic mate.LOVEIT
    Chrissy - fingers and flaps crossed for ya hon but this time please use the afterbirth for throwing at the ex
    ok will return

BREAKING NEWS!!

no more trying to conceive here, we ahve decided we want to go to the phillip island motorcycle gp in october, so we will be riding down and camping, so now im praying that im not BL**DY PREGNANT, and we also decided we want a life, so no more kids for me.............well 6 is enough isnt it

god please be a BFN, as the gp is on 12-15 october, and my due date will be 15 oct

chrissy- Wow thats a big turn around! Now that you've decided that you don't want anymore you'll prolly end up preg!

Kellxx- Lol I'm imagining a warcraft AA "Hi I'm so and so and I'm a warcraft addict, I've been clean now for....."

Jodi- That sounds good. Good idea bout electric pump too, you'll prolly get more out in less time. How much do you need to express for a day at childcare? I am hoping to BF til Ash is about 12 months so I'm interested to see how you go mixing work and BFing. When is your first shift?

AnnaT- Ash had a lump for a while but it wasn't big and red. How is Jett now? Manage to get that wee spec?

Just finished mothers group here. Went well. Makes that day go faster having people over and things to do. Very tired now. Df tossed and turned all night then had weird dreams from his patches (he's trying to quit smoking) then finally fell asleep and snored, kept me awake then.

Wowee Chrissy!

Um...ahh...can I count this as an off day, I can't remember at all what I wanted to say, my brain is fried I guess...I have to rush off and clean the house more anyway cos we've got people coming for dinner (and she is one of the world's best cooks - talk about me being nervous about my crapola cooking!!) and I have to write a shopping list for Ransypants.

Later lovelies! xo

hey girls ,

riley seems ok so far im still holding my breath as im a bit scared of what could happen again.

Annat- was jet sick at all before he had his vaxs?? if the dr thinks there might have been an infection in his body at all they shouldnt have give it to him cause when they are this young it is so easy for them to get a blood infection so please keep an eye on him as you dont want to see what they do to them in the hospital when they are sick . trust me on that one. and with the lump on his leg just keep an eye on it if its still red and lumpy take him to the dr for them to check it out as he might have knocked it or something. hope you get a better night sleep tonight.

kellxx- good luck with trying to keep that rule with DH. hope he can cope with the family time lol. it must be hard for him to leave the gaming world and enter to real one lol.

chrissy - wow lets hope your not preggie then no more sticky dust your way then. lol. you must have some strong gene to have 6 kids i couldnt cope with 6 i have a hard enough time with 2 lol.

well im offf to tidy up a bit.

Adele

shellbell- is he using the 24hr patches ?? he should try the 16hr ones my mum swear by them as they helpped her sleep better with out having wierd dreams like she was on the 24hr patches.

ok uncrossing everything now Chrissy.
    have wingey cow here arrrrrrrr
    down loaded some pics of Wilhelm and his texta episode. have a sticky for a laugh
    bbl to chat arrr thjere she goes again!

Whoa! You have some colourful children Maz! Are those later pics permanent texta too, or something else? Riv has a pair of legwarmers a bit like that too, they're fun aren't they! It was hard to tell if they're the same from the photo.

Better get cracking (for real this time!)

Maz where did you get the legwarmers from.I want some for ruby for winter!!
    Wow that photo is great with texta all over nikolaus? body.Or is it wilhelm.Cant remember sorry.
    Okay hands up who has to rock or pat babys butts.I dont want to be the only one doing this!!!
    Grr at my ticker.Its the wrong photo and wont allow me to change so your stuck with peering at our ugly mugs.Well not the kids.
    Chrissy,that was a huge turnaround.I was getting excited! But your choice and what will be will be.
    Annat i agree with adele and watch out as a friend of mines child was in hospy for a week after having needles from an infection of some unknown source.But they said it was from needles.
    Millana is a turkey and wont sleep.No rest for me today.Thought shed be tired from gym.
    Okay whats up with riley?
    How are you jodi?
    Hope your dinner goes well nelle.What ya cookin?
    Me im having mustard chicken and rice tonight io think.Something easypeasy.

caddie - i do i do lol your not alone.

maz - my goodness did it come off them lol. looks funny though.

later adele

maz- Love the pics! I want to know too where you got those leg warmers from, they'd be soo snazzy to have in winter.

Adele- I told him too he should've got thsoe 16hour patches but he wanted the heaps cheaper brand which don't make them.

Nelle- Hope your dinner works out for you.

shell - atm I have no idea how much I need. She starts next week so I'll test it out this week and let u know.

fried rice & marinated wings for dinner here tonight

bbl

Its all NELLE"S fault. She bought me a pair of cow hide leg warmers for christmas and Im so addicted. Im pretty sure they have a special on at the moment. the emailed me about it..Nelle can you remember hon? Ive gone blank!
    those colourful ones (texta's) are body texta's that Wlhelm got for his birthday. they came of with a little scrubbing, but the blue faced one of Wilhelm was permant.
    Caddie - Wilhelm is the one with writing all over his tummy and after I took the pic, he decided to make his doodie yellow. IM a bum tapper too mate. She wont settle unless I tap it hard. thank god she has a cloth bum on. I love the family photo, I must get one done one of these days. Hope your parcel arrives tomorrow
    HOw are ya going Shell?
    Adele - got ya car back yet?
    hmm chicken wings Jodi....im having chicken soup
    better go and bath the kids ah when does it end?????
    Last edited by maz; January 30th, 2007 at 05:08 PM. Reason: brain dead

His lumps are the size of a 50c peice and very very red. His thighs are swollen a bit, you can really tell when you stand him up. He's had hardly anything to drink today but thats supposed to be normal. He just wont settle. I dont know what to do, the GP is closed now and Dh gave me a lecture about how I should have called today Should I take him to the ER? The lumps are just getting bigger and redder but his fever has lowered alot.

anna - if in doubt take him to the er. They won't make you wait as you've got a baby. It's best to get it looked at rather than leave it and it gets worse.

Nessa.. Wooohooo!! Your own computer!! YAY! That will be so much better!

Shellbell.. LMAO! "Hi so and so"

Adele.. yeh i know, dont know how he sleeps at night! But so far so good.. he came home from work and spent the whole afternoon with me and Jesse. Just put Jesse to bed now and he's jumped on for half an hour before bed. Fingers crossed it stays this way!!

Maz.. LMAO omg! Hope it wasnt permanent! Lol thats priceless!

Caddie.. yep i have to always pat Jesse's butt at night, sometimes rock too.. either standing or sitting on the edge of the lounge. During the day he's fine but night if i want him to go to sleep i have to do that. Lil buggers starting to get heavy too.

Jodi.. yummm we had marinated Chicken legs last night... tonight we had Sweet and Sour Chicken that i found in a mum and baby mag.. OMG it was sooooo goood!

AnnaT.. you could always try calling the Children's hospital in your state? I called Westmead Childrens Hospital (they have a number called Kidsnet) when Jesse was given the wrong needle. Theyre there to give medical advice. The numbers usually in the front of the Phone Book. Theyll be able to tell you whether its normal or if you should get it looked at. I know Jesse's legs were quite swollen from his needles.. but still worth talking to someone at least. Hope hes ok. Let us know how you go.

Well... no news on my end i dont think.. Jesse's so close at sitting up,, woahh i cant wait!

xx

Went to the ER. Just a bad reaction to the vaxs. They said to keep an eye on his temp, try and get him to drink more fluids and put ice packs on his poor swollen legs (and I mean his WHOLE legs from top to toe).

Ugh all this and we have to drive to sydney on Friday

annat- thats good u took him in. hope he gets better.

kellxx- thats great news hope it stays that way lol.

maz- yeah i got the car back but its not the same ill tell you about it when i get time to ring you lol.

well im off to do some more vaccuming with vanessa vaccum as mine is crapy and she has as dyson lol

me in love with it lol

adele

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast