Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 34

MAZ I hope you see this -

Do you know if the one size BumGenius nappies need a one size booster or is it cool to use medium/large boosters????

hi all,just at my g/f house and checking in on you all ! Im in for sunday night. Not too late, we are an hour behind you guys up here!
    Ill drink your bubbly maz

will email others choice article when i get home..

xoxo annie

annie - I don't have your msn details. I think I have everyone else's though.
    How exciting! Since I'm drinking for maz, I'll have to get 2 bottles of wine hehehe I'm gonna be plastered, who'll be here to pick me up off the floor?! I'll have to get some chocolate too, make it a real party then!

Annat- you should be fine with that booster honey.
    OK OK I will submit myself for designated drivier for the night
    I just tried typing the above 3 times....grrrrrr

Yeah Annat, the booster that comes with it was too bulky when Riv was a newborn, so I bought smaller microfibre boosters too, but it should be okay now Jett's getting bigger. I'll have to try one of the bigger boosters hey! I boost my BumG's with microfibre and then either hemp or bamboo

Let me know when you girls decide we're chatting!

So how many extra boosters do you think I would need? Of Hemp/Bamboo or Microfibre.
    Ive so far bought 6 BumGenius one size pockets and 3 BumGenius Bamboo fitteds. Know how much they cost me? $220.60 INCLUDING express post cause they were having a sale YAY
    Now I just need to get 3 other pocket nappies, 3 covers and some boosters.

god you girls are confussing the sh*t out of me, with all your cloth nappy talk, gee i must be an old biartch i still use the old fashioned terry flats

Ooh Annat! Where did you buy from???
    I would say, umm...one booster per pocket nappy? There are all sorts of boosters you could get.
    (Quick lesson: hemp and bamboo are very absorbent. Microfibre is very absorbent, AND it absorbs quicker than the others. It *can* get stinky over time though. Nothing a bit of fresh air doesn't fix. So for Riv, who wees all at once, I would be putting microfibre closest to his butt, to quickly soak up the wee, and then hemp or bamboo underneath)
    Some people even get microfibre cloth from the supermarket (think it's in the car aisle...think shammys are a type of microfibre?).

ETA: lol Chrissy! Flats are fine! Just by the time I've got the pin done up, I could fit my head in all the gaps round his legs...I was too scared of pr!cking him as a newborn and then I just got used to the other nappies so I haven't tried a flat in ages!

I bought from darlingsdownunder.com.au they are having a 5% off everything sale because its a long weekend lol

Ok so if I buy one booster per pocket then a few liners on top of that it should do me just fine.

This is all so exciting

ONE BIG CHAT..........and it gets very confussing.........

what was your news chrissy????

Time for a new thread ladies!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678