Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #42

i have my KK too!!!

Thanks for all the hard work Ness

i don't have mine... have you sent them to everyone yet nessa??

Hello all,
    Nessa- i have resent you my details, good to hear your ear is better today.

Rikki- Poor Ainsleigh, hopefully it won't be much longer til she makes a full recovery. And lets you both get some sleep. Its just awful when they're unwell.

Jodi- Wow at Nina with the standing and sleeping! All that hard work of moving about must've completly tired her out!

Kell- Hows Jesse behaving today? I really wouldn't be surprised if a tooth pops thru real soon. I'm waiting for Ashleigh's 2nd to come thru, can see it trying and she was quite grizzly this morn, although shes in a happy mood now (touch wood).

chrissy- we've lived here renting for 3 years and just few months ago they suddenly wanted to do a check out of the blue next thing we knew the rent was put up so maybe thats what they're up to.

Anna**- i've got some of those blackmores, prob is I can't swallow them! I've never been good at taking pills and things and they are just so big.

Nelle- maybe I should pop off to the Dr just to get bloodwork done, I have had probs in the past with low iron stores so could be related.

Helen- Where and how are you? You getting rest and feeling any better after the fainting episode?

Anna i made your polenta today!! I quite liked it but the girls are such fusspots!! Is it meant to have a slight grainy effect? Anyway check rubys face out on my webpage!!
    Thanx ness,got my KK!!

hi ya girls
    Just thoughts id pop in and let you know im all still alive - ive had to take our cat Shrek to the vet cause a tom came and attacked him in our yard the other night and now he limps and is meowing in pain. No broken bones but my baby isnt himself.
    Jodi - Yay on NIna getting on her knees. Clever chicken.
    Have decided that Vy is an eating machine. I took the kids to a bfday party and she ate me avocado, chicken and cheese focacia (the insides of it) and some strawberry sponge cake. IM gonna hate to see her nappy later.
    BBL when things arent so mad here at home
    MAuw all

hello sexy mummas!!!

hope you are all well!

my new email addy is asmz7 @ bigpond.net.au (without the spaces)

this morning i cleant the house top to toe.
    savanna is at my parents house once again for the weekend
    i thought i might make hubby a nice lunch for when he gets home from work so i made cannelloni for the very first time with some garlic bread and a nice fresh garden salad.
    i was soooo proud of myself and set the table and got out the good dinner set and glasses. stupid me forgot hubby doesnt eat riccota !!!!!!!!!!! BIG OOPS!!!
    i was so devastated!! but atleast he was proud of me that i had gone through so much trouble. i had a big sook at him lol. Atleast he had somethin to eat at his sisters house so he wasnt that hungry.
    well we have dinner guests tonight so it will come in handy then for an entree.
    ive also just made some yummy honey mustard chicken and veg to go with some pasta for dinner.

better go have a shower..
    have a lovely night peoples

love ambz

Jodi.. yay for nina's long sleep last night! that wouldve been great!

Rikki.. oh poor Ainsleigh.. and poor you! I hope you were able to get some sleep today too! I didnt unfort. I think you both need a little TLC. :hugs:

Nessa.. glad youre feeling better. Yeh Grahame is home to help but when Jess is whingy he really will only go to me. Going to anyone else just fuels the fire unfortunately.

Shell.. He's been really good today though, so will see how things go as the sun sets. Maybe it was just a Friday the 13th thing!! No tooth here yet.. hope theres one over there soon!

Maz.. you definately have an eating machine there! What like proper food did you start her on? Ive been putting rice in Jesse's dinner to get use to chunks.. and tried some Vegemite toast today at lunch but after a little nibble he just fused his mouth shut. Thats a first when it comes to food with him! Just need some ideas on where to start.

Ambz.. oh im coming over to your place for lunch! Oh my mouth is just watering reading that! Hope hubby enjoyed it!!

Dh has gone to the IL's to watch the footy on foxtel.. very dedicated.. so i best get Jesse his dinner and bath him. He had a lovely 2.5 hour sleep this morning and then another hour or so this arvo so he's done well.. better go he's saying maaaaa i want fooood!

Just a quick one, Nina has yet another milestone to top off the week ... a tooth
    She did have one come through about a month ago, which went back up, but now this one has come through, on the bottom gum. And I didn't even know she was teething. mum just thought she'd check and walah!

I'll bbl, haven't seen heath all day and he's finally home now

YAY Nina for another tooth - now show VY the way then she might stop being so cranky!
    Kell - ive just thought - blow it she's trying to get everything I eat out of my hands so I give her some of my tea in little piece. She had chicken satay rice for tea and steamed chicken. I barely got any. Im thaknful she's not a fussy eater...we caught her eating dirt outside (we're putting pavers down and Vy went exploring) and grass. Will put up some new pics on webby later.
    Oh Caddie - I went and had a sticky at our pics...OMG Millna's grown up so much in the last few months, she's become quiet the little miss. I get so mezzmerized looking at Ruby's eyes.
    Ambz - send the canalonie my way - I love it but it always tastes better when someone else make it....are you guys grrrring for number 2????????? heheheheh
    Ness - thank you for emailing me my person...oh im gonna have so much fun. thanks for organising this to matie
    Chirssy - [email protected] on having to maybe move again..pitty you guys cant buy the house
    Bel - I still havent sent that stuff off for you yet (Yes jodie and Ness, stuff is on its way) im so SLACK!!!!!! Oh $hit, Anna I still have to finish yours....Oh please someone giuve me some more hours in the day
    Anna - i bought that polenta today and now ive lost the reciept..have to go searching
    Hello to everyone else, hope your all well and please, dont think im being a cow for not mentioning you but I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! I want to have your babies...ok thats taking it way to far. PMSL Ive had half a can of Jim beam and im of like a rocket. WOo hoo! Watch out Jed.
    Milestone alert.
    Vy now sits up by herself. YAY and she crawled all the way into the shower. Wilhelm was having his night shower and bam....of flies Vy and she's in there with him. Have tkaen pics and will put them on her site later.
    OK hopefully BBL if I havent passed out from drinking my one can ROFL

Vy is such a cutie! And a piggy too, I can't believe how much she's eating. And yay on sitting up and crawling. I'll send her down your way and she can teach vy how to cut some teeth.

ambz - good on you for going to so much effort for hubby, even if he didn't eat it! I really need to make more of an effort with heath, just too busy lately.

well I've been naughty tonight and having Maccas, haven't had that for weeks. Best part was the coke lol
    maz, I'm drinking with ya tonight. I'm getting into the wine, which is going straight to my head

ETA: go annika!!

Maccas hey...? *gets on the phone to husband*

Maz - if you're needing more hours in the day, have a chat to Ness - she posted before about 27/7, instead of 24/7 - that's 3 more hours I could do with!

OMG Ness thats fantastic. Yay Teleah - you go girl. Cant wait to see new web site
    Jodie - Hmm what are your drink...nice galss of brown brothers would be nioce now HICK!
    Nelle - PMSL at phone up hubby..mines on the couch flaked out! Ive bene making that salad heaps oh im addicted to it!
    OK have down loaded new pics on Vy's site and there's one on their of our paving...my idea of having the mondo grass between pavers. Jed didnt like it first but of course I won.....
    now im going to find a nother can cause ive run out of wine

Hello all,
    I have been out at a surprise party for my Df, organised by a friend of his except it wasn't really a surprise cause he has known all along. Doesn't make much sense to me why they decided to make it a surprise party when he is the one helping organise but who am i to question. Anyways I left early cause poor Ash was way overtired and it was getting so noisy that she was getting upset. She really hates loud noises, anyways when i say I'm leaving everyone starts bugging me bout putting Ash in her pram and let her sleep in the laundry, yeah right as if she'll sleep with all that noise! The poor little thing was just way overtired I have to put her first.

I'm ready for bed but can't go til I make sure the saints win tonight! Go Saints!

maz - normally brown brothers 'dolcetto & syrah', but I've found another which tastes the same, but half the price, called 'banrock station - crimson cabernet' mmmm yummy and only $6 a bottle!!!

nelle/ness/shell - what you doin, joining us for a drink?

PMSL - Ness im sorry...ahahhaha please forgive me Annika..have you finished your new photo site yet? I cant wait to see
    JOdie - hmm writing that down now but knowing my luck it will be manbo jumbo by morning ROFL.im having Mascato - or mosqito as my FIL calls it..he's a di#k

Do you have vy sitting on a towel or something in the shower maz? is that so she doesn't slip? if so, good idea.

Just checked out river's site, he makes such funny faces!!

Yep Jodie she's on a towel cause she got in there before we could do anything and she went a guster. River is a crack up...he's so serious but man he's gorgeous
    Ness - having a look now oh im so excited.

lookin good so far ness

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast