Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #44

oooooowwww Big Brother ooooowwwwwwww

Kellxx - I love the new pics!!!! Jesse is such a spunky monkey.

Maz - Sending hugs hun... spare room and ensuite bathroom is ready, when's ya plane coming in? I'll be sure to put some bubbly on ice by the spa for you so you can chill out.

Belle - Hope everything is ok? Haven't heard from you in a bit.

ShellBell - Both my nieces roller skate, they are damn good at it too and win comps all the time. Can't remember when I was last on skates, used to be pretty good at it once.

Nessa - You've bloody sent your nausea bug over my way . I've been feeling like shyte all day... hope you are feeling better now. Nausea sucks!

Caddie - Poor Ruby (and poor you having to lug her around). Any idea what the drama is?

Rikki - Where are you ?

Jodi - Did Nina go to sleep at a reasonable hour? I hope she isn't still awake!

Hellos to those I missed tonight.
    That's it from me tonight, I'm so tired after last night. Xander is all snotty as well as obviously teething.. poor little tike. Catch ya all in the morning.

i'm here anna.... sam home, and had stepson last week and germs this week so just lurking tonight. taken me forever to read thru everything.... so hugs to everyone having a horrible time or bubba's who have forgotten how to sleep! especially you nelle, hope you got the down time you needed and maz, i'll be joining you in anna's spa with the champers mmmmmmmm.

will be online more after sam goes back to work, and will be around for the chat on sat night xxx

hi just a pop in for the moment.. Alexander is crawling!!! yikes

so i need to baby proof!!!

xoxo anna

anna - yeah she ended up going to bed only 5 minutes after me posting! She did wake up at 3 screaming the house down, I think it's her teeth, cause I gave her some bonjella and she went straight back to sleep.
    Can I come too, champers in the spa sounds sooooo nice!

and way to go Alexander you'll be a busy little chicken now annie

well Nina is verrrrry close to crawling, getting up on all 4's, and yesterday she took a couple of crawling movements, towards the dogs. She really wants those dogs!
    and ... I think Heath has agreed to start trying now the conversation went like this..
    me "I'm ready for another baby now"
    him "really? Like now?"
    me "yep"
    him "oh, ok"

OMG, I just read 36 posts and there is probably more now.... Just cannot keep up but I love reading every single word.

Caught the end of BB when Billy alias Billy entered the house. The look on Hayleys face..priceless. I loike the whiteroom - no hand prints on the wall, no dribble patches on my clothes, so nice and clean. Might make a whiteroom in my house. he he he

Bails is awke too early this morning. His room his near the front door so he hears Rick leaving and Rick crashes around the house as it is every morning getting ready for work. I get up with Rick (5.30am am I nuts?) and am quiet as a mouse. No idea why when Ricks making enough noise for the whole darn street. on ya Rick!

13 years came and went.... I leave the rest to your imagination. LOL

MIL gave me the sh*ts last night. Went over to have a bday dinner for Pop and Nan (MIL) gave Bailey some ice cream, just a lick. I said that he was not getting any more until his first birthday. What does she do, completly UNDERMINDS me and gives him more. What am I, a book on a friggen shelf???? Listen to me woman....gggrrrrggggggrrr I know it was such a small amount but can't Rick and I be the first ones to give him treats like that?

AnnaT: Hope all is okay and that you get everything sorted out. You just don't need that kinda stress hey?

Caddie: How cool was Sarahmaree. I wish they would put all the winner and 2nd place getters in the house rather than brand new people. She looks awesome now. Sometimes when I see a pic of her it takes my brain a bit to register that its her.

Hope everyone is well, hope everyone gets a bit of time to themselves today and I hope all our bubbas continue to thrive.

This will be short, I need to shower. Jett is asleep and I have our friends 7mth old son here who is wide awake.
    Im going to ring the OB back today, apparently you cant conceive for 3 months after taking the doxycycline So now Im ****ed and if thats the case, I'll take my chances with the bacteria having a EENSY WEENSY link to m/c.

I got no sleep last night between feeling nauseous and Jett waking at midnight, 3am, 5am and 6:30am. He only went back down at 7:30am.

sums me up right now I think.

quick hello 1st of a million loads of washign is ready to hang out, hopefully before little man wakes

anyway new pics uploaded to website

uh oh sounds like he is awake so best throw 2nd load in and fix him before hanging out

CHN appoint today so be back later with stats

to you AnnaT- Hope everything works out for you re the TTC and try get some sleep today, forget the housework and cooking and just rest up.

Vixstar- i would be ****ed too. My MIL is always giving bits to Ash, i remember her giving her custard at xmas and Ash was only just 3 months!

Jodi- Ooh good luck jodi with TTC, you starting from now?

rikki- hi Rikki, keep those germs to yourself.

Anna**- How did Xander go last night, he sleep better?

Maz- How are you and those kids of yours today? Find a spare bed to crash into?

caddie- They just get too heavy to carry so often these days don't they. Hope she starts settling better for you soon.

I think I'm going to enjoy big bro this year love it how they have Hayley and hubby and ex all together!

God I really really need to baby proof. Ashleigh is getting faster and faster at moving around, goes from room to room now and I'm chasing her unless I chuck her in play pen.

Another night of hourly waking over here, hes' got a cold of some sort but gonn apop him up to the Doctors' today just to make sure he doesn't have an ear infection (he's been pulling his ears a lot lately). I wound up sleeping on Xanders bedroom floor just so I wouldn't have so far to go when he woke... must've been totally sleep deprived as there is a perfectly good bed in the room next to his!

Jodi & Rikki - Yeah, come on over... I'll put the heater on for the spa so it's nice and toasty. It's an 8 seater, so plenty of room!

Vixstar - I would've been annoyed too about you MIL giving icecream. This is the reason why we don't give any treats like that at all whilst other people are around that are likely to want to give more. Not that we've even given more than a lick off my finger, but anyhow.

Annie - WTG Alexander with crawling! Yep, time to babyproof. LOL and here is me with a house that is pretty much baby proofed and a kid no where near crawling.

Gonna try and get a nap whilst Xander is on his mat.

Anna-I hope Xander is ok.

AnnaT-That sucks big time, I hope everything works out.

Annie-Wow crawling, I have a wriggler here, no crawling yet.

Shell-Boohoo at the auction stuff.

Vixstar-Rick needs some house training.lol

Rach-Goodluck at mchn

Jodi-Wow ttc that is sooo exciting, everyone here seems clucky.

Rikki-Hope all is going well, germies I hope they go away. You so dont need anymore illness.

Well I gotta go and grab a shower while I can. I have my own pumpkin patch on my carpet. Such a mess, Eithan had pumpkin and wild rice for tea to help clear some blockage, well he did it during nappy free time while I was out of the room. I cam back, half on towel, half on carpet, rolled over in it and all over him and squished into the carpet. I have cleaned and cleaned, but still have a pumpkin patch.

Best go. Hello to those I have missed.

Hi Caddie!

Maz-OMG just noticed your msn thing. Unless you havent chngd it since last time, congarts and sending sticky vibes your way. How are you? I hope you are feeling ok?

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; April 24th, 2007 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Maz

hi ya girls
    Just a quicky (story of my life lately) thanks for offering me beds...might have to take you up on it soon. PMSL
    Helen - **** ive gotta change my MSN, anna warned me so im going to do it now.
    Between kids and cleaning out the room thats gonna become out ensuite very soon, im knacked. Will try to catch up soon. Plumber is coing on thursday or friday and Jeds working tomorrow and taking friday off instead.
    Anna - i hope Xander doesnt have an ear infection...could it be teeth??
    Vixstar - kick MIL in the arse! how rude ahhhhhhh
    BBL some time
    xxmaz

Morning morning..

Nessa.. did you get my million sms's?

AnnaT.. hope you can get a bit of rest today mate.

Vixstar.. oh we all love our MIL's in here lol not! How rude! Id be the same! And i bet my MIL would do the same too! She once told me, well more than once anyways, that she put Bundi on DH's dummy to settle him! She also use to put SUGAR on DH's food so he'd eat it when he was a baby! Hense why DH now is very fussy and wont eat veges or try anything new! This is also why she has never baby sat Jesse and for as long as i can possibly take it, she wont.

Annie.. oh wow!! Go Alexander! You will turn around now and he'll be on the other side of the room!

BBL chicky babes

LOL Maz I thought as much. Oh well at least you got on here before the rumour mill started, sorry. All the best hun.

Love

anna** - hopefully it's just a cold. nina's ears cleared up within a couple of days once we started the ab. bummer about last night though. It's gotta be teeth or ears, cause i don't think they're going through a growth spurt, are they. We have a spare bed next to nina's room, but I too have slept on the floor, less walking distance!

annat - hugs sweetie. It must be so hard for you at the moment, trying to decide what to do. What sort of chance have they given for a m/c should you not take the doxycycline?

shell - dunno yet. I've still got AF, so I'm thinking once that has finished then we might start, cause when I said to Heath I wanted to start now, he said 'but you've got your peiod' duh!

vixstar - I'd be angry at MIL too. You're Bailey's mum, so you get to say when and what he can eat

ETA: helen, yep very very clucky here!

Jodi - dont go there - hench change in my ticker. Its wrose when I look at cloths that are to small for Vy now.
    Annat - breath babe. As horrible as it sounds things always get worse before they get better and this might mean you will have twins, a boy and a girl...I hope so. MAuw darl
    Helen - you never know what the future holds. To scared to know anything like that incase I have another m/c early on. You girls will be the first to know if ANYTHING like that happens. Promise!
    Kell - sorry for balls up with sickness thingo, I thought it was you who had it...ok im dumb I know.
    HI ya everyone else (why I have time to scratch every increasing @rse) hope your all well and its not to cold were you are. And if its raining outside your window, blow it my way please.

Big Bro fans.. theres free live streaming on the Big Bro website! Oh thats so bad.. ill have to try and limit myself!!

raining? cold? It's absolutely gorgeous weather here today. Beautiful blue sky, perfect day at the beach

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast