Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #47

Nelle - KMart is having a sale on scrap stuff, I just went and bought a book and some stuff so I can have a crack at it. I saved heaps of money

Ugh one 20min car ride, an overflowing trolley full of groceries and $190 later Im finally home and ready to collapse. Jett is banging everything he can find against each other on his playhouse and its giving me a headache. Ry has an EKO today so hopefully he'll be home soon and can have some Daddy time with Jett. I might even get a hot relaxing bath..................

Oh and its raining.

Maz - Im thinking of you sweets!

god I have had fun today been doing a photo book for Jack, a friend got one printed and came up real nice, didn't really like the cover as is plain if you go cheaper version but I reckon I can do something funky with scrap stuff to liven it up, but I spent nearly 3 hours today adding pictures working out which layouts I liked etc am doign his first 6 months in this one 40 pages 260 pics I think can't remember anyway have 14 pages and 76 pic spots left to go $45 so not too bad comes up printed like a coffee book the pages do

anyway best go do some work

Maz - hope you are feeling better soon chook. Happy 8 months to Vy!!!

AnnaT - I hate supermarket shopping, I was doing that this morning too... tired now also ready to sleep!

Chrissy - thats great you were doing laps! I would love to swim right now! bummer Julia is asleep and no one to mind her so I can...

Sounds like lots of the babies are unsettled at the moment, something in the air.

BBL for more personals gotta pass out on the couch for a while. to all.

Bel
    xxx

hi all
    had a nanna nap this arvo.. slowly feeling better.. having anxiety attacks which are not good!

Going to sizzler for dinner!!
    xoxo

Aww Annie I'm glad to hear you're feeling better mate.

I used my sewing machine today! Took me awhile to work out though.

What's with all these babies that are unsettled ... behave yourselves or Nina will come down there and smack each and every one of you !!!!!!!!!

maz - hope you get some answers soon hun.

belle/annat/annie - how are you guys feeling now?

chrissy - admit it, you love us too much to leave us

Had a very busy day at work today, but it's good cause it makes the day go really fast. Nina has started saying ba and da now, she was saying it to the tv this morning, just as Heath walked out the door.

annie - sizzler...yum!! Enjoy!

rach - that sounds great what you're doing with the pics. I'm going to do some scrapbooking for Nina's first 12 months, then the next 12 months etc. I've got all the pics and stuff but haven't started on it yet.

shell - did ash have day sleeps without cracking it big time, good girl !!

anna** - how was Xander last night? Did he wake much or did he let you have some sleep of your own?

kel, nessa, nelle, caddie, laurin, rikki, ambz & vixstar - hope your day was a good one. Sorry if I've missed anyone. I'm getting hungry now, will bbl

thinking of you maz? Do you think maybe the hcg levels from your twins hasnt fully gone to 0 hence the bfp? and the a neg? please see your dr,and rest a little!

Maz i got my cover! thanks so much..will update pictures for show and tell tomorrow xoxox

I pulled out my sewing machine and tried to make pants! And I have pics of the wonderful Maz's cover for River on my blog too.

Rans bought fresh bread yesterday, so I might take some vegemite on fresh bread to bed. Mmmm.

Maz, Caddie, others who scrap, do you have any pics of your layouts? I'd love to see what you've done for a bit of inspiration. I hope this works out, otherwise I'm gonna have to think of a different Mothers day present!

Annie - Can't wait to see those pictures! Bet Alexander looks great in his new cover. Oh, I saw leggings nearly identical to the Babylegs ones at Target today - for $4.99!!!! Bought Xander a pair, but am still wait for the 'real' ones to arrive to compare them. Happy Anniversary for tomorrow??? (I think I remember you mentioning it a while back?)

Maz - Big hugs. How are you doing today?

Jodi - Nina must sound so cute with her new sounds.. Xander now says "Ma Da" which jockingly sound like he is too slack to say Mum or Dad I got a reasonable nights sleep last night as he only woke twice, looks like tonight is set to be another good one.

Kellxx - How is Jesse today?

AnnaT - How was that bath? I cannot remember the last time I was lucky enough to have time off like that. Bliss!

Shell - How is Ash sleepign these days? I hope it's improved from her recent efforts.

Have a great night ladies, I'm gonna have an early one myself tonight. I am almost positive for the first time in my life that my iron levels are low - I bruise so easily lately and still feel run down. I must remember to take my multi's me thinks!

No way Anna - does bruising easily have to do with low iron??!
    I've always had low iron, and I've always bruised super easy, but I never connected the two!

deep breaths everyone on all the unsettled bubbas... mine still is too. like annat said, so difficult when you are used to them being a good sleeper (not that i'm implying it's easier for the likes of anna** and shell and co. you girls deserve medals!)

maz - hope you're feeling better today
    anna** - hope xander zzzzzzzzz's well again tonight
    rachel - which program are you using to make your coffee table book. i've started one for the grandparents for christmas but is more exxy than that.... might look in to yours
    nelle - read your blog and you have me craving some nice oils to burn. i've run out.
    chrissy - good to see you miss us too much to disappear completely

well i better get to bed since Ains is finally asleep. lets see how many hours i get tonight . on a note, my neighbour who has a son 8 weeks younger than Ains did a massive cookup of baby food yesterday and came and stocked my freezer with lots of yummy meals for the princess. i'll have to return the favour and make some for her (and Ains of course!) tomorrow. Also going to CHN tmw, so will see how big my little (big) girl has gotten. I'm going to have the biggest arm muscles soon!!!!

xxx

Hi Girls

Maz - hope you are feeling better by the time you read this!!

now I can't remember what anyone else said, duh!!! Sorry....

but remember there were lots of unsettled bubs and some of the mums were feeling pretty exhausted - what is it with these bubs at the moment????

Anyway, it is 9.30 pm and Rylee again isn't asleep, had a 20 minute nap at 8 pm and now has a second wind and is sitting up with me...thank god DH is home tomorrow - he can take over....

Checked out hte gym down the road, will prob join up next week - just to get out of the house.

Think it's gonna be another long night....
    Laurin

Good morning all..

Just a quick one... having stomach issues myself this morning..

Hope yall had a good night sleep.. Jess only woke once.. which is a whole lot better to the handful of time the fast few days.

Nelle.. well done with the pants! Theyre awesome! I think youre just a natural.

Ok.. gonna go crash on the couch.

ciao ciao

Really quick post this morning coz bails is waking up. How does he know when I am on the computer, he does it almost every time.

Hey Kell, hows your Horny Goat Weed?????? Update pls! Oh yer, just noticed your at Sth Windsor...I am at Penrith! Hows that weather yesterday?????Yummo!

Okay, I hear you all about the bubs that won't sleep through. Bails does wake up some nights but last night it was Rick! I went to bed at half time for the City v Country match and he said he wanted to watch it all. Fine I said, promise you won't fall asleep? Promise........................................... ..................12.45am Vicky up to turn all the lights off, the telly and to wake Rick up and take him to bed............... I should just leave him on the lounge hey?

Started Playgroup yesterday...I was so nervous but It all went well and we had fun although we did come hom early coz Bailey got the cranks from being so tired. he only had a 20 minute nap before I had to wake him up to go.

Can't remember if I told you all but I have finally and completly weaned bailey.

Mothers day....I am going to make a card for MIL but with a pic of Rick when he was a baby on the front and then the same for my mum. I guess I should start that today. Has anyone out in an order for Mothers day????

I am sssoooo jealous of those who are TTC. I want to get my poor tired body back in working order and up the levels of healthyness.

Brain dead this morning....love to chat but its time for coffee number #2!

Rikki the program is myphotofun with .com.au after it, are or were you using the memontos one I nearly fainted when I saw their prices

well bugger crap bugger poo, am waiting for call back from internode for some reason our order has been rejected by their carrier (telstra) why *crycry* I want out of dodo

Jack did better last night put him down at 9.30pm still chatting to himself at 10pm quite happy by 10.10pm he was out and slept till 5.30am, he might have stayed down exept he kept kicking cot side which comes thru monitor so loud so I got him up change and fed him back in bed in 10min woke at 7am brought him to bed with me and out he went holding my hand *love* till 8am

ok got a lot to do so best do

internode works for us

Well I didnt get my bath, maybe tomorrow night.
    But I did get 6hrs continuous sleep I put Jett down at 8pm, woke at 12:30 for bottle and then not a sound out of him til 7:30am! But he wouldnt go back to sleep after that little monster. Apparently we have a BBQ to go to tonight which annoys me as we hardly saw Ry last weekend and this weekend will only have tonight and tomorrow because they are going away all day Sunday. Might have to say we're going to decline or only go for an hour or two.

Well I started my scrapbook last night Nelle but its pretty average sooooooooo Im sure you dont want to see nor copy mine

Ugh I have a fuzzy head again this morning and I desperately needed to pee when I got up. I pee when I get up to Jett too which is weird because that all stopped after he was born. I was enjoying having bladder control back lol Wonder what it all means.
    My face is like a 'before' advert for pimples creams. I have never seen so many pimples before, well actually I have back when I was a young teenager and when I was first pregnant with Jett. Im tempted to get a preg test today but I dont know, I dont want to get my hope up Im only 8dpo.

BBL need coffee.

ok another part of the changing ISP saga

turns out cause monday is a public holiday apparently on oin QLD it didn't give them enough time to sought the change over (telstra) so order resubmitted so by the time I get back from Agnes on Mothers day we should truly be up and running if not by the time I leave on wed morning *fingers crossed*

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast