Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #47

Oh yeah I can see it Annat! Looking good mate.

Well, Rans brought Riv into me for a feed about 8, then the next thing I knew it was 11:15. Seeing as church starts at 10:30...I guess I missed it today!
    And you're right Jodi, I woke up feeling rather sorry for myself! I'm still feeling sore, but it's not too bad.

Back later.

definate there Anna now when its nice and sticky you can send the :babydust: my way ok

Nessa.. oh dear. Um yeh you may have to detach yourself from him as it looks like his possessiveness might be headed your way. Youre his friend and thats it and he has to know that you are there for him as a friend but thats it. You cant be expected to drop your life to pick up his whenever he feels he needs some attention. Be nice and tell him youre there as a friend but thats it.

AnnaT.. HAPPY DANCE!
    So happy for you, congratulations!! My punt is youre having......... twin girls!

Rach.. youre gonna be next chick, i can feel it!!

I think we'll have a trifecta next and it'll be Anna, Rach and Belle all up the duff! I can feel it in my waters

Aw Kell DH would cry if he heard your punt - he does not want a daughter at all! I could do twin girls though hehehe One of each would be nice so I get a daughter but Jett gets a brother close in age.

Rach hun all my baby dust will be yours as soon as I see a heartbeat!

Guess I'd better remember to call and make an appt with my OBGYN this week!!

1 boy 2 girls AnnaT

Love

Bite your tongues Helen and Nessa or itll be 3 firm smacks for you

Oh could you imagine having quads!! Even Triplets!! Wow. Is there any stats with clomid on what is most common?

i think its a singleton.. a little boy xoxoxo

EEEEEEEEEE!! Guess who's crawling?? Very slow and shaky at the moment, easily distracted, still drops to his tummy and pulls himself along when he gets tired.
    But, I told Rans I reckoned he'd be crawling by the end of next week, and I reckon he will be.
    The big thing is that he's got the hang of cross-patterning, you know, one arm or leg before the other one I'm very impressed with him.

I think twins are most common Kell, rare to see more than that BUT it is possible

I got told by a psychic that I'd have 3 sets of b/g twins, Ive already got the boy of a set of twins soooo I guess Im due for my next set

BTW Ive put pics of my scrapbook on our webpage if your interested. In Baby Album under 'Scrapbook'
    Last edited by Freya; May 6th, 2007 at 06:16 PM.

You know I have a feeling its gonna be a boy/ girl set. God imagine al those kids so close in age! Say goodbye to sleep!

Been to mum and dads all day today, its nice to see them, don't get to see them often enough. Ash is now in bit of a bad mood after a big day with little sleep.

Nelle- great that Riv's crawling, Ashleigh too just these last few days is starting to crawl properly but if she's in a hurry she ends up doing it the old way.

Hello to everyone else, hope you are all enjoying your weekends.

annat - I'm seeing twin boys !!

YAY for River crawling !!!!!!

rikki - hugs to you sweetie. I hope she starts to settle soon, and with DH home next it should get easier for you.

Gotta run, bbl

Nelle.. yay for River crawling!!! Yep now he knows what to do, he'll be off lightning!! Make sure you have those baracades ready!

Shell.. hope Ash sleeps well tonight after her big day out.

Annat i see 1 little weeny girl.
    bbl when ratbags asleep!

Yeah for River crawling !!!

congrats annat!!! yayyy how exciting!!!!
    hmmmm im predicting another little beautiful boy!! xoxox

ladies little miss savanna stood up on her own unassisted not holding onto anything at all this afternoon.
    she stayed up for a couple seconds then sat back down.
    we were at my cousins all sitting around in the lounge and we all screamed when we saw it. i think she got a fright and sat back down lolll
    shes got this kneeling down thing going.,.. she wont sit on her bum but kneels down everywhere then puts one leg up to get balance and then tries to stand!
    she is 8 months tomorrow and each time she turns one month older she seems to accomplish a new thing. such a smarty pants!!!

luv ambz
    xoxoxox

Congrats AnnaT!

Rikki - Thanks for the catch up on Saturday... I'm pretty sure your little princess taught my boy a thing or two 'cos he is finally MOVING!!! It's a weird squirmy commando crawl, so he isn't going to win any award for crawling champion or anything... but I'm still stoked that he is progressing (seeing as he is the oldest here and the latest to do nearly everything). I hope Ains settles down a bit for you soon.

Nelle - Big YAY for Riv and his crawling efforts as well

Shell - Is Ash in a better mood now?

Jodi - How did Heath go on the weekend with the new bike? I went out window shopping today looking at a few... we're selling Scott's car to fund it. I'm just so excited and looking forward to being back on two wheels again (well, sometimes anyway). We're looking at a smaller bike than what we were both used to before... a little 600 to squirt around on the road with. Narrowed it down to either a GSXR600, a ZXR600 or a YZF600.

Ambz - Wow.. pulling to stand already! How awesome. Sure is a reminder though on just how fast our babies are growing up. Where has the time gone?

Belle, Maz, Annie, Nesse, Vickstar, Caddie, Kellxx, Helen .... HELLOOOOOOO!!! Hope you are all well.

Oh, I got a bit p*ssy on wine last night - first time since TTC! Had a total blast and woke up feeling good too (bonus!). I figured it would be ok as Xander no longer has comfort feeds anymore so I was "off-duty" for the night as he only needs to be cuddled or patted when he wakes now which is still a few times a night, but much better.

hey anna ** savanna has been standing and walking around furniture since 7 months but she actually stood up without holding onto anything today!!!

she is growing so quickly!! she started crawling at 6 months then bout three days later pulled herself up to stand. she never did the comando crawl at all. she crawled with her bum in the air at the start. ha ha

my cousins little one is 7 months and still cannot even sit up. every bubs is different though. you never know xander might surprise you and one day just stand and walk straight away!! my younger cousin did this.. she never crawled but just got up and walked around the house and shocked her parents.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast