Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born In September 2006

woo hoo chrissy! will take the mobile out of the nappy bag so that i actually hear when you text! can't wait to hear your news and see you and catilyn in here.

good luck chrissy hope all goes well

Good morning fellow mummies - im in a very positive, happy mood.
    Ive had a wonderful 24 hours (god I hope I dont jinx myself) Have started b/f both bb's in the same feed as Vyolett seems more settled and I dont have to comp. YAY! She's starting to make those baby noises which make me laugh.
    Nat - I take my hat of to you babe. Im so lucky Wilhelm decided only 2 weeks before we had Vyolett that he's 'A big boy now - no more nappies' we hav eonly had 3 accidents and he cries about them. Jed started work again on monday and its been blitz without him. The obys are more content and relaxed but its also school holidays........im not looking forward to getting us to school days.
    Anna - I cant put cloth nappies on Vyolett - they bloody fall of her and she looks like she has the biggest bardge arse. Im waiting until she puts on a bit of weight to put them on her. she finally, sort of fits into 000 but i have to roll the sleeves up. oh i changed to the cloth b pads too. i think they helped with my sore nipples.
    Adele - text me hon, I'll be waiting to hear your news
    chrissy - oh i cant wait for this weekend, i hope you have a quick and safe delivery.
    Jodi - im jealous you got an hours sleep through the day. i think my body has gotten use to only 6 hours a day now
    Caddie - i got the paper for your 'project' yesterday . did you get the instructions?
    i better go and hang the washing up then we're all walking to bilo to get some groceries
    until later
    xxmaz

Maz lol about the cloth nappies. I couldn't get Nina in cloth nappies until this week, they were so big on her and she wasn't able to move her legs at all!! Now that she's put on a bit of weight they fit a bit better.

Maz,i got the instructions tues morning so thanks heaps.Now i can heat EBM safely!
    All is quiet here,millana has a cold,ruby sleeps and i am ebm.
    I have the nurse coming this morning to weigh my scarecrow!
    I forgot to tell ya's all that some ass broke into my hubby's work ute yesterday at 5am.I heard a noise but was preocupied by ruby and forgot to investigate.They didnt take a thing which was strange.Just the last thing we need.

good morning ladies,

maz - sounds like your in a good mood. hope you havent jinxed your self i will be texting you. you dont have to worry about that lol. Vy is looking very cute in that outfit she has on in your ticker. LOL at the cloth nappies akira was like that for ages. so i gave up and just use huggies.

well done to wilhelm on oly having 3 accidents. hope he keeps up the good work.

well im off to rest some more then im going to walk the back yard to get this baby's head to engage before sunday.

BBL

Adele

oh yeah i forgot to ask how is everyone heating up there expressed breast milk ??
    Last edited by Trillian; September 20th, 2006 at 03:40 PM. Reason: two posts in a row

Maz - I've had Alexander in cloth nappies since birth.. but not the flat terry ones. I've been using prefolds which fitted him perfectly. He's just about out of the infant sized ones now tho and is now in his baby beehinds fitted nappies. He is only just fitting into 000's as well if I roll up sleeves/legs.

Adele - I'm heated up EBM by standing the bottle in warm water for about 30 mins. I am waiting on an Avent bottle warmer to arrive that I won on e-bay so I can use that instead.

Caddie - Let us know how you go with the nurse today.

Charli - I look at Alexanders' head size now and think 'holy sh*t; glad I didn't have to birth that!' he is huuuuuge in comparison to when he was born. I'm havign a lot of success with the Colic Relief as well, certainly enough success that I am not game to stop using it!

I got a 4.5 hour block of sleep last night OMG! I feel so relaxed and revived.

I look at Alexanders' head size now and think 'holy sh*t; glad I didn't have to birth that!
    Anna LMAO!! I look at Zain and think "look how small that is - It felt twice as bloody big, lol"...

ahh ok then thanks for that my advent bottle warm has Sh*t itself not happy with that. might have to go and get another one if i can be bothered.

well im off to walk the back yard again. Im starting to get pain down low i think it head is dropping down will find out sunday i guess.

later

Adele

I got new milkin' machine! I took my broken one back to the shop and they refunded my money (no probs at all) - better still, they sold me a new Avent Breast Pump for $74 BARGAIN!

Hi girls just wanted to let you know we arrived home around lunchtime today im so knackered and drugged up at the moment..with panadine forte and also antibiotics as I have a fever/cold from the hospital. Having issues breast feeding at the moment..long story will explain after little Julia's feed . back soon..to say hello Thanks for all your love and support! you are all wonderful.

Bel
    xxx

thats alright anna glad to hear you got a new milk machine and at a good price too.

hope this one doesnt break

Adele

Creating a new thread girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678