... 31112131415 ...

thread: Babies Born~February 16th-28th 2009 #4

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2004
    VIC

OOH OP
    just as well i remembered
    Mothers group this week is on Thursday instead at Tish's house- it suited her better- so now you are free to come to the meet up!!!!!
    phew thank goodness i remembered!!!

8.15pm tonite and 3 kids including Levi asleep
    mind you since then and now he has awoken for 3 feeds- but then straight back to sleep- phew maybe we are turning a corner on these late nite bedtimes!!!

hang in there OP!!! It will turn the corner soon!!!!!!!
    PROMISE!!!

May 2008
    Melbourne, Vic

Oohhhh thanks for reminding me!!! Eeek the meet up - will you hold my hand? I am nervous!!

Well Isabel hasn't stirred in half an hour so I'm off to bed.

Sleepy dust everyone...

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2004
    VIC

no problemo OP! i will be there to hold your hand!!!
    have a good nite sleep
    gonna go to bed myself- shock !!! Going to bed b4 2am- mind you no paperwork done tonite - ah well
    take care
    mwah

tarkain- btw i have the beema Q pram and its ACE!!!

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Feb 2006
    melbourne

op glad you had a better night!!

det hope you got to bed earlier!!

i still have a cold, sophies barking and millie is unsettled yay for us

Apr 2008
    Melbourne

Woot- am finally feeling a bit better and starting to shake this cold!!! OP it would be great to see you at the meet on Wednesday - I'm not scary (am I? Det or Jols?)

Apr 2008

Wow heaps to catch up on....

Heaven- How did the christening go? Did you sort out the godparents drama?
    Nai- Glad the colds are finally making there way out of your house. Lets hope they stay out!
    OP- Glad you got more sleep. Hopefully when you get back to your house Isabel will get back into her sleep routine. Glad that there have been people there to help.
    Jols- Oh no thats no good. Does panadol help the kids at all with colds or not really? Hope you all get better soon
    Det- Yay for a paperwork free night. I honestly dont know how you survive on such little sleep!

I cant remember what else. Will have to go back and read again...

AFM- had a busy wekend. Had friends over on Saturday night and there little girl who is 7months was so hillarious with Ashlyn. She was doing this roaring noise and trying to get to Ashlyn when they were playing on the floor and poor little Ashlyn was scared of her! She slept really well Sat night. I think she is def in a sleep routine now (well I think - I can see patterns emerging). I dont know when I will ever get her into her cot but at the moment I dont care as co-sleeping is working for us and I am so thankful not to have to get up in the cold part of the night to feed her or settle her. We also went and saw family on Sunday and then had some more friends drop round last night to visit us. We have the termite people here again today and they knocked ont he door at 6:30 this morning and asked me to move my car! ggrrrrr! I had the worst bed hair (well whats left of my hair) and was not impressed. Managed to then feed Ash and then go back to sleep until 9:30.

Cant believe Ashlyn is 11 weeks old today! The weeks are going so quickly!

May 2007

Miss E has slept through the past two nigjts, but darned if I can get more than half and hour out of her two or three times a day. She is a HOPELESS day sleeper. She used to resettle with the dummy, but now she is refusing it, and spitting it out!

Ali - Glad you are getting some patterns. If cosleeping works for you, then keep doing it!!

ALP - Hope evertyone recovers soon from their colds.

Det - I don't know how you survive on so little sleep! What sort of paperwork do you have to do?

OP - I hpe you ahve been getting some rest.

good luck om the house hunt mhami.

Gotta go - bubs is stirring. *sigh* 40 mins is not long enough for me to get much done

Feb 2006
    melbourne

BBL but need to say before i forget... millie was concieved a year ago today

Apr 2008

YAY! BB is back up! So many things I have wanted to jump on her and say all day now I have to go and remember them!

Mar 2007

Hey girls!
    Sorry I have been MIA. Was away for DDs christening since last Wednesday. It all went really well!! She was such a good girl. The only time she cried was when the minister held her but as soon as she started putting the water on her head she stopped and just stared at her. She loves the water. And she looked very beautiful in her dress!! I will have to post a photo when I put them on the computer!

Poor DD is a very tired little girl now though. I don't know what's wrong, maybe growth spurt but the last 2 nights have been BAD!!!! Last night the longest she slept was 2.5hrs, then she was up feeding every hour!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. I hope it doesn't last too long, I can't take much more. Is this the 12 wk thing? Is everyone else having the same issues? I will have to read back and see now!!

Good to be home!! Now I just have to unpack everything, great.

May 2007

Heaven - Glad the Christening went well. E will be Christened soon. She is going to be wearing her Great, Great, Great Grandmothers Christening gown. It is just beautiful. Very plain, made of linnen. (which is probably why it has lasted so long)

BB has been down a lot lately hey?!!

So today I have changed all the sheets, cleaned the bathrooms, done a vac, and cleaning the kitcehn as well asgot the dinner on (In slow cooker) All left to do is a bit of ironing, and then I am off the hook as far as housework goes for the rest of the day!!

Dec 2005
    Melbourne, Vic

SJ- Glad the christening went well. 12 weeks seems to be the time everything goes haywire! Hopefully she'll settle down.

AJP- Lol. You made me go work out the date Em was conceived, June 4th! I was joking to Df that since conceiving her we've dtd once and neither of us miss it!

Meg- Do you know how long a wait it is til sleep school? I know how exhausting it is cause Ash was exact same way. Em still does short sleeps but thankfully does a few of them.

Ali- We're prolly gonna wait til Em is rolling alot before going into the cot, it is nice and easier having her next to me to feed and settle, plus I find I worry less if she is ok in the night cause she is right there.

OP- How are things going with you? Any improvements?

mhami- Good luck with house hunt. Are you renting or buying? I have a few friends looking for rental properties and having such hard time to get what they want, guess it depends on what you want, what area and price range.

My supply seems to be dropping off, last 2 days had to top up some feeds with formula, mainly at end day cause just barely anything in them, even let down doesn't feel as strong. I just think all this exhaustion and stress doesn't help. I can't relax to feed too much going on, at least with Ash i used to be able to put my feet up and take my time, now there just too much going on all the time.

Dec 2005
    Melbourne, Vic

Are you super woman Meg? Lol, I have managed to vacuum and settle a screaming baby who wouldn't feed or sleep.

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2004
    VIC

hey heaven hang in there- i went through that phase with levi around the same time- feeding all niters- not long after we got 3 full nite sleeps- so hang in there- Op is going through the same thing at the moment as well!!! Its exhausting. We also had a socker 2 nites ago- levi fed 4 times, as well as DS1up twice and DD1 up once! Was out of bed more than i was in it lol- so i reckon they go a bit feral every 4 weeks- just before they hit another month old.
    Glad the christening went well heaven!

just back from health centre for his 4 month check up
    all good- weight is now 7.9kg- my little boofa
    he is doing everything that he should be- although not rolling yet- he is thinking real hard about it and nearly there- found him down the other end of the cot this morning and sideways- dunno how he got there lol!

His circum looks really good- had his first bath last nite since it was done and changed the dressing- i can honestly say that the whole process has not bothred him in the slightest! The only time he actaully cried was when he was cold and hungry after coming out of theatre. What a champ! He had a feed, wrapped him up and fell back to sleep- woke up later smiling at me and luaghing.

shell- have you thought about some blessed thistle tablets- from the health food shop- worked really well with the twins for helping my supply. Plus at 12 weeks that feeling of being full all the time, subsided a bit as well! Also keep your water up as that makes a big difference as well.

And girls now that Levi has hit 4 months- he has worked out that he needs to sleep more than 40 mins during the day as well!!! WHOOT!!! Sat slept very little as i posted during the day, but Monday and today- he has got it!!!!!!!!! Slept for 2 hours yesterday in the pram- hmm had a massage whilst he was asleep at doncaster, and today he has been asleep so far for over an hour- he is in the capsule as we were out this morning- not game enough to move him lol!!
    So there is hope!!!!!
    also stopped wrapping him last week- he was starting to move a bit and his startle reflex has gone now!

Heatlh centre nurse said to think about introducing solids to him soon as he is starting to get hungry and has the tongue thing happening. Think i might wait another month, unless he starts going crazy and wanting to feed all the time again.
    Solids is good fun! except for the stnky nappies that accompany the introduction of food! LOL

hmm still asleep so better go do some domestics
    mwah!!!

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2004
    VIC

LEVI JUST ROLLED TWICE!!!!
    hey i knew he was close- what a champ- didnt think he was only an hour off doing it!! LOL
    now time to put the cot sides up!!! LEt the fun begin!!!!

Apr 2008

Arrrrrh! this server is driving me nuto!!! I typed up a long post with personals and lost it, then I wrote another post apologising and it lost that so now I am just giveing everyone a

And for Levi!!!

Dec 2005
    Melbourne, Vic

Ali- I usually copy my post first so when it does stuff up I can just paste the reply back in.

Det- Yay on the rolling! Emily tries so hard when she is on her tummy to get back but just can't quite get over her arm.

Feb 2006
    melbourne

dont use quick reply guys!!!

det yay for levi!!!! super effort!! weve rolled a few times but not lately!!

shell i think its a growth spurt as my supple seems low at the end of the day, make sure your drinking heaps of water!

... 31112131415 ...