Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Belly Buddies Due in March 2005 #2

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww Fi! Gimme your brother's number so I can call him and give him a piece of my mind! What is his problem??? How cute of Shane calling and saying he misses you! I wish Neil would do that every now and then. Yep... I hid the tights from Neil in a really secluded spot.... in the nursery, LOL. He wouldn't know what was in there and what wasn't!! LOL

Mmmm bourbon... who said bourbon??? LOL

Deb - his problem is he's a big brother who thinks he knows it all, and can't deal with the fact his baby sister is nearly 30 and is quite competant thank you very much!!!
    He hates the fact I have my own house (as well as Shane's place), that I earn the same amount as him, that I caould apply for the same job as him, and have as good a chance of getting it, and that I am actually a fairly competant person - and I'm 5 years younger.
    He likes to feel like the big man. Even Mum says hes a pain!! Be thankful you only have little sisters......

Kayla, mabe you could try pinetarsol for the itching. I had extreme itching in late pg and that made all the difference and it was gone within a few days.

Hi again girls,
    Called thehospital this morning and spoke to one of the midwives about these Darn pre-labour contractions I have been having. Basically she said to take some panadol before bed so I can rest. She also asked when my next Dr appointment was and I told her the 21st (I cancelled my one on the 17 due to double booking myself), she was a bit shocked it was so far away. She told me if I was still concern to come in early in themorning for when my Dr does his rounds, I said that I would if I had any concerns.
    Anyway she calls back a couple of hours later and tells me to come in for when the Dr is on his lunch break. So I went in and sat on the monitor for a while.... no contractions... heartbeat good. Dr came in and we tlked about my concerns about missing the start of my labour and not ready to go to hospital on time. And that I live out of town and that my babysitter is coming over form Numurkah... Blah blah blah. Anyway, he agree witht hte midwife and said to take panadol or panadene to help me sleep, and to come in if I think I might be in labour, or if I have ANY other concerns. They also both agreed that I wouldn't see my due date, they both said "tonight", after I said last night the contractions were 4 mins appart.... well I dunno about that, and I told them not to jinx me. If they say I'll go early, you know what's gunna happen... I'll go a week over!

NE way... glad your appointment went well Deb! Sounds like your little nobba is a slightly larger nobba than you thought!! LOL... But you say that you are tall, and Neil is tall?? That usually makes for a big baby. Fingers crossed that BP stays low enough and those headaches stay away.

Fi, sounds like your brother is being a pain. Is the baby they just had his 1st? Cause if it is he might still be on his high horse about being a Dad. As for the clothes form Oz?? Would they really be that different form NZ??

Kayla... argh!! At the itching and scratching. I hope it's nothing to worry about.

Ummm... I am sure I had more to write...
    I can feel a headache coming on...ugh!!

Tanya

Tanya, hope the panadol works for you. I can imagine that going into labour after having very little sleep would be no good.

Aww Kayla, I'm with you on the scratching - it's just horrible isn't it. Mine's a heat rash so all I can really do is have cool showers whenever it gets too bad. Hope it goes away soon. Naughty Nixee for scaring mummy like that.

Glad your appointment went well Deb & your BP has gone down. Let's just hope it doesn't go back up again. Hopefully Neil will setle down a bit once he stops the other job. Must be stressful on both of you atm.

Awww that's sweet of Shane to ring you Fi. Aaron's been ringing me at least once a day since I've been off work! Grrrrr at your brother, tell him to get a life

As for me, I did a bit too much today & am now feeling very sore.We had the carpet cleaned in the loungeroom & munchkin's room cos it was really gross & I didn't like the thought of him laying on a yucky floor. So I had to vacuum before they came - which actually turned into a BIG clean of the house. It looks great & smells nice - I have all my candles going, but boy are my stomach muscles sore. Ah well, I won't need to do a big clean like that for a while now.

Speaking of cleaning - Deb how's the kitchen going?

Hey again girls... just letting you all know that i have updated bubs site with a new belly pic... two weeks since the last one and not a great deal of difference.

Yay for getting your carpets cleaned Sarah... I bet a million $ that they weren't as bad as mine! I don't even want to call someone to get them done cause they are so filthy!

Tanya

Huh Sarah! You sound liek a good housewife doing the vacuuming. I on the other hand have been in bed for most of the day, then I loaded up the dishwasher JUST before Shane walked in so it looked like I did something.
    Tanya - Yes it is their number 1 baby, and it was an accident - despite the fact they have been married for 2 years, and they are 33ish, they still call it such. Some people are so wierd! And you are right - there would really be no difference between clothes here and in NZ - I'm sure they are all made in China anyway! He's just being a know itall.
    How exciting if you went tonight! Did they do an internal this morning??? Is the baby ready to go? Hope your headache goes away.... maybe it can be replaced by another baby!! Yeeha! How excitement!

Well I got a nasty shock. We have managed to get the baby seat into the ute without the passenger seat being pushed out the windscreen - it wont be comfy for long drives, but it will do. Becasue its a commercial vehicle, there are no anchor points, and we have to get one fitted in the form of a bar. $220..... OMG! That was something I hadn't budgeted for!! But I guess its just one of those things, and complaining aint going to change the fact its needed. Makes $60 look alright though huh Sarah? Lets hope these guys aren't as stupid as your ones were.

And Deb - I told you you weren't having a 7lb baby!! You need to learn to trust me - Fifi knows it all, or at least thats what I keep telling Shane.

Shane has fallen asleep on the couch - he's supposed to go to cricket training, but if I dont wake him up in the next 30 mins, he probably wont go, and I'll get to spend the afternoon with him instead! Yay! So I'm being as quiet as a mouse. Hard to imagine huh? 8-[
    Fi

Ok girls, time to lock this thread and move onto the next one, as we are about to hit 10 pages again!
    HERE it is!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567