Thread: Behind pains.

Default Behind pains.

(tmi) So everytime I go #2's it feels like my bottom is ripping open. I usually bleed and it hurts for about 20 mins after I've been.
    I did tear while giving birth, about half a centremetre away from my anus. And they dissolved after 2 weeks. It is now almost week 8, and the pain while doing #2's is getting worse.
    Im not constipated, as I go almost everyday, and they are usually quite 'soft'
    Has anybody else experienced this and is it normal?
    Thanks.

It doesn't sound normal at all. You really need to see a dr about it.

Have you been for your 6 week check yet?

It sounds like it might be a hemorrhoid? They feel pretty much like what you've described and are horrible I've only ever had a problem with one since giving birth and it's really awful. You can get a cream from the chemist, but as you had tearing close by I'd probably think it best to get it checked by your GP or Ob just to rule out anything else. Sorry to hear you're in pain.

I had that but it stopped about a week ago.

You should get it checked out it doesnt sound normal.

GL

Thanks girls, Yes I've been for the 6 week check, but it wasnt really painful then, so I didnt mention it. Stupid me.
    Better see a doctor then

What is the pain like? I've had both a hemorroid and an anal fissure, so depending on what the pain actually feels like - you could have one of either. I didn't go to a doc for mine though, they have creams to fix both at the chemist

I have the same as what you described. I was lucky enough to get a haemorrhoid after the birth of my first son (2006) and have had it since then. I have gotten it checked by the doctor after the birth of my second son and she said that it had turned into a skin tag.
    Now I still have bleeding sometimes when I go to the toilet after giving birth to DS3 over 5 months ago now.
    Sometimes it is fine and other times it bleeds quite a lot. Even if it's quite soft.
    I hope the doctor can help. My doctor just told me to make sure I take plenty of fibre and try not to strain.

Eek. I've had an anal fissure before, but I dont remember if the pain is similar. I usually hold onto the door handle as I go now as my eyes water, It feel like my bottom is tearing open.
    I also have a skin tag AND I had endo in the bowel before I was utd... so it could be anything!

Hmm well the pain from my hem was no where near as bad as the one from my anal fissure. I hung onto the toilet walls screeching in pain with the anal fissure - just the pain from it coming down and out was horrible, felt like I was pooing razor blades.

My hemo on the other hand, that hurt more once the poo was actually coming out and then hurt a bit afterwards.

Both made me bleed though.