Thread: Skin...

Melinda Guest

Default Skin...

I noticed that towards the end of my PG that the skin on the backs of my hands was becoming very dry and it has since turned into dermatitis.... my skin in general has become a bit on the dry side since Jacob's arrival. Did anyone else notice changes to their skin after birth?

Yeah my belly became more flabby LMAO. But no nothing like what you have Tootie

Love

Yeah I think my skin is less greasy...

Yes, my upper arms seem to have dry patchy areas. Very yuck, not there all the time, but most annoying when it is there, it certainly wasn't there before Jack!

spiddles Guest

Yup I got excma for the first time in my life about a month after. All over my face and arms. Has cleared up with lots of moisturising. My elbows over the last few days have been cracked and sore.

vanessapete Guest

Since leaving the hospital i have had a rash that continues to spread like a heat rash very itchy and annoying, have been to the docs and gotten some topical creams but theyre not working so i am going back tomorrow to get something else!!!!

I got dermititis on my hands when i was pregnant too. Pawpaw cream is brilliant!
    My whole stomach got so dry the skin was literally flaking off! Eww I was gross!

My skin has become a lot more oily and shiny than before.

The heels of my feet dried out alot towards the end of my pregnancy & nothing I did or rubbed into them worked - it looked dreadful with cracked heels. The day after I had Eliana I looked at my heels & they were back to normal - so have no idea what happened as I didn't put any cream on them but they have been great ever since. Now if only those stretch marks & excess skin disappears as easily!!