Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Cloth Pad & Menstrual Cup Discussion Thread

What fold are you using with it? I found that by changing the type of fold i did assisted me in getting it to pop open easier. I found my Fleurcup pops open much easier than my Diva too.
    Here's a link to some of the different types of folds to try too Menstrual Cups -Folding techniques

Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Anyone have any hints for getting the cup to open up once it's in? I have no problems with insertion apart from it not opening up! Its frustrating me!
    Sometimes I have to give mine a bit of a spin when it is in. Also it can be a bit more fiddly depending on where I am in my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by My Three Sons View Post
    What fold are you using with it? I found that by changing the type of fold i did assisted me in getting it to pop open easier. I found my Fleurcup pops open much easier than my Diva too.
    Here's a link to some of the different types of folds to try too Menstrual Cups -Folding techniques
    Thanks for that link. Might try the 7 fold... had my cup for a whole 2 cycles now and can't seem to get the hang of it.

Sent from my iPhone (via Tapatalk) so please forgive the spelling mistakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur View Post
    Sometimes I have to give mine a bit of a spin when it is in. Also it can be a bit more fiddly depending on where I am in my cycle.
    Thanks I've tried folding it and spinning and it doesn't quite open but I shall try a few more folds.

Sent from my iPhone (via Tapatalk) so please forgive the spelling mistakes...

I would say it took me about 4 cycles to really feel like i was starting to get it. Now it is just so easy, so stick with it.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011