Thread: how do you plan for it?

Default how do you plan for it?

i have NEVER had regular periods but am expecting my period to show up(just by going on the current pattern)
    so im wondering if you know it will come on a particular day how do you prepare for it?
    do you wear a pad/tampon/liner?
    or do you know what time it will come too? so you can go free until that time?

If I'm at work or out and I know that it's "the day", I do wear a liner and also a tampon if I'm going to be in meetings or something like that. Otherwise I just wait.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Depends what I am doing.

If i am at home I wear nothinga nd just wait, If i am going out, working, swimming i wear something in case. (only swimming will i wear a tampon to wait, as wearing to wait any other time gets uncomfortabel i find and dry.)

After having a bit of a whoopsie at school a long time ago...I have been paranoid about "leakages" ever since ...usually I'd wear an ultra thins pad for a week or a few days before I knew it was due "just in case", made a lot easier by being on the pill as I knew exactly when it was going to happen! Now that I'm pregnant, thankfully for the next few months at least I don't have to worry!

Forever going to the loo to check!

I had the early years shock of AF arriving unexpectantly and not being prepared, so now im paranoid about it happening again. Most of the time im at home so not to worried, but enough to always check!

My body and the aching back, aching side, bloating stomach, cramping belly, are all pretty good indicators of when it's going to happen, I've never had a caught out moment - I always know when she's on her dreaded way.....

Lol, I'm the same! I'm not charting (just to figure out how my body is working) this month, and of course, I can't remember what week I'm up to, I thought it was due awhile ago and had the signs and then it didn't come and I'm still breastfeeding so...
    At home I'm not fussed, but if I'm out I'll keep a pad in my bag if I'll have access to a loo, if I won't have access, then I'll wear a pad. But I usually have access to a toilet.

ok so shh it was meant to come today if we are going on averages.....
    and still no sign.....

i can feel it just as it starts to leak out - i always have tampons with me - but i'm slowly working out my cycle again

I used to put a liner on, but in future I will have my cup in

Once upon a time before my DD I used to have it pinpointed down to the hour! I miss those days, now she is as random as bee flies. Usually I start off very light so even if she comes in the morning by the time I have to pee there's not much to talk about however... this past time when she arrived a week and a half late by the usual 28dayer I was caught out and had to run home in the middle of a grocery shop - OMG!

Not sure what I am going to do now, guess liners (we use cloth so not a hassle) and yes as Ali said might start using my cup once I am "late" so as not to be caught out like that again