Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Periods while breastfeeding

Almost 8 months here and no sign of AF. DS is still feed through the night though so once he drops those feeds I think she might return.

3mths.... Not happy! Was hoping for longer. We're still BF!

I got mine back after 10.5mths (6 weeks ago), when Elliott my DS started sleeping through the night. Haven't got it again though, has anyone else had irregular periods or taken some time getting some regularity back to their cycle? Previously I was pretty regular!

Breastfeeding didn't keep mine away . Only good thing is I can ttc earier then I would have .

haha so the day after I posted to this thread AF came again! 6 weeks after my first came back, I'll be interested to see what happens next time. Though I should say that I don't mind it coming along because this is the first time I've used my Diva Cup and I love it! For some reason I feel really funny telling people about that in person, so I'll save it for forums.

Ha! Similar sicho here - got AF yesterday and it feels weird, it's been nearly 3 years since we were last acquainted! The first thing I did was order my Mooncup (totally forgot that there was the Diva Cup, oops!), even though I'm hoping not to need it
    It was a bit of a surprise, DS didn't notice anything in my milk.

i got my period back last month which meant after 17months of breastfeeding\

jem is 18months now and i am waiting to see if i get another break of 27 months between periods.......
    (i am 4 days late if my cycle was 28 days but being my first in so long i have no idea) (and 3 negative hpts up my sleeve)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12