Thread: Spotting and Nausea 1wk before period due ... Has anyone experienced this ?

smiles4u Guest

Question Spotting and Nausea 1wk before period due ... Has anyone experienced this ?

Hi all,

2.5years ago i was spotting every day for 2weeks before my period was due (was like having a 3week period every month ), this happened for 3mths in a row so visited my GP whom sent me to a Gyno and turned out it was one cyst but nothing the Gyno was worried about and he told me it wasn't worth taking out and that they are quite common for women to have, i then after 3mths didn't experience it again (Yay) !!

Fast forward 2.5years later i started spotting one week before my period was due and have had severe nausea each morning when i wake up and severe nausea late at night when i go to bed which makes me think maybe it's not the same thing i had 2.5years ago.

I've also had bad cramps and twitching or butterfly feeling like when i was early stages of my DD pregnancy which i don't usually have with my empending period and my boobs are sore but not killing me like they usually are when my period is due.

Has anyone experienced this and what do you think it could be ?

It's the nausea with it that i find confusing, can't work WHY nausea with spotting ... and that it 'only' happens in the morning when i awake and it lingers for about 2 hrs then goes away and when i go to bed or up late i have the nausea again for about 2 hrs again ????

I'm can't handle nausea too great and it reminds me of the shocking morning sickness i had 24-7 for months when pregnant with DD.

I might give it a few more days to see if my period comes then make an appt with my GP.

TIA for any replies

I don't know.. the only hting I can think is that it would be hormonal, those hormones do some crazy stuff to our bodies... but why, or what's the cause

Hoep you get an answer soon

I know as I have gotten older my AF symptoms have changed and some months it acts like I am pg but I'm not
    Hope its something good for you though.

Hopefully it's just the hormones, my Af has been doing stupid things too.

Regards,
    Dianne

smiles4u Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac View Post
    I know as I have gotten older my AF symptoms have changed and some months it acts like I am pg but I'm not
    Hope its something good for you though.
    yeh just my thoughts, so sucks getting older ... OMG what am i gonna be like when menopause hits, of well my being one of the few oldest BB gals here i might be able to warn you about it, LOL

Will keep you posted just incase someone sees this thread one day experiencing something similar !!

I posted a few days ago about AF and how it must be my old age , we can hold hands and walk this road together.

Regards,
    Dianne