Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can they find out whats wrong if i have a D&C?

My heart is aching for you. I wish I could ask Mother Nature to turn back the clock but...well you know what the answer would be... xxx

Black Cohosh has an ability to ripen the cervix. It also helps in relaxing and opening the cervix.

Blue Cohosh is also a uterine stimulant that helps in toning the uterus. It stimulates the contraction of uterus and is very effective when used in combination with Black Cohosh and Pennyroyal.

Pennyroyal is one of the best effective herbs and natural ways for inducing an angel baby. Don't take the essential oil extracted from it internally, as it is poisonous.

My thoughts are with you

Hi you don't know me but I have been reading your sad story and Just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss,
    Do what you have to do to make peace with your loss, I had a D&C last year mc at 13wks and for me I needed to know I had all the tissue from the pg removed as I have had a history of retained placenta, But saying that I would have prefered to deliver naturally if my bub was older and I could have had the chance to see and hold and say goodbye, So if you can wait it out then do so Nature does have a funny way of sorting us out for the best in the end !
    My prayers are with you and your family right now and I do think you should be given more testing as this has happened twice now,

Thank you so much ladies...
    They did warn me about extra blood loss, and said I may still need a d and c afterwards...but they, and me, are hoping after 6 natural births, my body does the right thing.....

blood loss has slowed.... and cramps are on/off....

Will look up pennyroyal, thankyou, PM'ing you Innana.. xoxoxo

I hope you can birth your Little Butterfly peacefully (((hugs)))
    Last edited by Tanya; August 6th, 2010 at 10:44 PM.

I am still here honey holding your hand.

Thank you so much ladies... sending Ad today for some Blue cohosh... cramping and bleeding has stopped, but when I wipe it is clotty and black....

I just cant handle the hossy all day on monday.. and Ad is really scared, he doesn't want to see the baby, but wants to be with me, so he is heartbroken and scared... I told him he doesn't have to see bub, he can stay up with me, but he knows I will hold bub, and knows he will fall apart and no help to me.
    I told him I dont want his help, just to see my baby... we can grieve at home....its so damn hard, and I'm trying to not think about it... I just wanna stay at home for most of it....

I cant get Blue Cohosh here anywhere... they suggest a Herbalist, who doesn't work weekends, and wont give it to me without an app....

So Ad is loking for Black, and Pennyroyal is that ok??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12