Thread: loss my baby born at 32 weeks

button Guest

Default loss my baby born at 32 weeks

I loss my baby nine days old, he was born prem at 32 weeks and had him for nine beautiful days as my first child my heart aches every day.

Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry
    You are so, so strong to tell us about it - I wish there were something I could do to ease your pain, I really do. You can get through this - one hour at a time, ok? My heart's bleeding for your precious baby who tried to make it for you.
    I hope you have a support network IRL around you where you can fall apart and they can help put you back together, slowly.
    You're in a good place here in BB, too - you can fall apart with the girls here
    My thoughts are with you and your family

I am sooo sorry for your loss

You are in my prayers.

I wish you strenght through this testing time, and light in your path

Chalalan Guest

Oh Button dalring, I am weeping for you. There is nothing I can say, just knw that when you are ready, all of us on BB are here for you.

All my love and thoughts for your little one,

Charlie

button I'm so sorry your little one passed away.

Button: I am so very sorry for your loss huni. Take the time to grieve your precious little boy.

Spring

Button
    I am sooooo sorry about the loss of your baby.
    It is great that you have come here to get the support you need in this sad time.

Take care
    Chris

Oh Button I am so so sorry for the loss of your son... I am glad you found us here on Belly Belly - you will find this a community of incredible people - many who have like you had to say goodbye.

What was your son's name? This is going to be a hideous time for you - please know that you will get through. It will be slow but one day you will smile again.

Sending you lots of loving thoughts and prayers and strength.

sorry for the loss of your wee man, sending you a big hug, and we are all here for you.

Oh Button, so so sorry for the loss of your little boy. You and your family will be in my prayers.
    Sending you big hugs.

Dianne

button Guest

Its amazing how many other women feel the same pain,my little mans name was Taj. Those nine days were very bitter sweet because he was so sick I got to hold him only once. I know every body will say you will be ok you know you will be I really cant believe i got through this,at the funeral i was the strongest. What makes this harder is that i didnt have a partner, well i did at the time my he found my berst friend of twenty years better, so the pain of not knowing when I will have other child is alot harder.

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your little boy are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry, Button.
    Be kind to yourself and take one day at a time.
    We're here for you

So sorry button to you, it is hard to beleive that the pain can ever go away, my best freind lost her little girl at 4 weeks old earlier this year and I was there when she was born and we still greive everyday for her and her mummy still has her good days and bad days. I hope that you and all your family and freinds can stick together and be there for each other. You are all in my prayers

Button,

i wish you strength love. it must be tough. I know this won't ease the pain, but he is with God's Angels right now. I will be praying for God to give you strength to get through.

Oh Button, it's just not fair. I'm so very sorry that little Taj has gone to heaven after holding on for nine days with you. The days after your loss are the hardest because your life suddenly becomes so bleak. Don't try to think of the future, just get through each hour, each day, each week, each month... it doesn't seem possible but you will get through this. Remember you have a little guardian angel watching over you now.