Thread: lost my baby boy

Default lost my baby boy

Hi all,

My name is Simone, on the 16th of Jan this year and was hoping to chat with others in the same situation, my son William Jay was still born at 24weeks after the heartbeat was not found at my antenatal appt, due to a placental abruption.
    Talk to you all soon!
    Sim

I am so sorry for your loss:hugs:

Oh hun, I'm so very sorry for your loss

Hi Sim, welcome to BB

I am so sorry for your loss, you will find loads of support here!

Sim I'm so sorry you're facing this difficult time. I hope you soon feel at home at BellyBelly and you find a lot of support and care.

so sorry to hear of your loss . just take one day at a time, sending you a big hug

Sim, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby boy. Unfortunately there are many of us here that have lost our precious babies and we are all here to help you through this heartbreaking journey. Take each day as it comes and be kind to yourself, grieve, cry, scream.......whatever it takes to get through the day. You will find lots of support here - I have met the most wonderful friends here after I lost my son and these friendships are so precious. Big big hugs to you

Sim: I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby William Jay :hugs: what a wonderful name you chose for him. I too lost a son Harrison William so I know the pain all too well. You have come to the right place, the friends I have met on BB have saved my sanity and my soul over the last 15 months.

Take care and when you are ready, we are all here to help you through this pain.

Lv Spring

Hi Simone,
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious baby William Jay.
    Thinking of you.
    Lisa

Hi Sim, I am so sorry to hear about your precious son William As the other girls have said you have definitely come to the right place for support, I have received more support from the girls here than I have from some friends I have known for years. I also lost my son Nicholas due to placental abruption, in September 2006.

Have the drs found a cause for the abruption? Have you had some testing done? I hope you dont mind me asking, and please feel free to not answer if you would prefer not to.

Look after yourself, and if you need anything we are all here for you.

Mel

Hi Sim

i am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful baby boy you must be heartbroken and you head must be full of whys it is the hardest thing you will probably ever have to go through and we are all hear to help you through it i lost my little girl at 23 weeks and just m/c again i was ment to be 10 weeks but heat stopped at 7 and a half life is just so cruel at times and so unfair i really hope that the pain eases for you soon honey let yourself grieve and do whatever you feel you need to do sending you big hugs take care of yourself.

Munchy xxx

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby boy :hugs:

Default Thankyou

Hi,

Thakyou all for your kind words of support, it has been the worst time of my life so far, and i just can't believe how many women are out there that this has happened to,i am so very sorry to hear of your losses also Hope to chat to your all in the near future, i am always up for chatting and am also a great listener.

Mel 1977 - i am more than happy to talk about it, as talking about it is all i really have . i had an autopsy done and got the results last fiday, my abruption was due to violently vomiting for hours after catching some kinda flu bug, such a simple and devistating thing, he had no chance.
    I just can't stop wanting to be pregnant and thought just scares the hell out of me,i have been trying to find out from forums and peoples experiences, how long they waited to try and conceive again,and if an abruption leaves any kind of scar tissue or anything.
    Hope you have all had a good day.
    my love to you all
    Sim

Mazibelle - so very sorry to hear of your loss. I did not carry for as long as you before my losses but 2 of my friends gave birth to f/t stillborns and I know the heartache they went thru and still do cos, even tho the pain for them is more bearable with time, they can't ever forget it. I don't know much about abruptions sorry but sincerely wish you strength and courage for your TTC journey.

Hi Sim

just checking to see how you are and to let you no i am thinking of you and as to trying again it is a scarey thought i was the same wanted to try straight away but was also scared of the same thing happening i waited 3 months only cos i had to have tests it took my 15 months to conceive and have just m/c and have started trying straight away i think you will no when you feel ready everyone is different some people try straight away and some peolle way as to scare tissue i cant help you there sorry take care of yourself honey.

Munchy xxx

i am so sorry for your loss of William Jay. i wish my tears could ease your pain, or that no parent ever need feel this pain again. i know those are not possible wishes, so instead i will send my hugs to you for this searing pain you must endure. i have found comfort from the folks here -- please come for support if you find some comfort too. xxoom

:hugs: to you Mazibelle. I don't know what to say.... A baby is something that you put your heart and soul into and when that is taken away from you, it is for the main part, unbearable.

The girls here are 'good folk' and have all experienced loss. I found this site a wonderful source of comfort, of knowledge and support.