thread: My three babies

Apr 2009

Angry My three babies

Hello,
    The last past 2 years have been tough for me. March 24,2006 I suffered my first misscarriage, then another December 3, 2008, then another one March 21, 2009. I was about 10 -14 weeks with the first two when my obgyn and I felt something was not right. However, I know I felt movement and flurthers in my tummy. After waithing 3 more weeks , we both decided to have a D&C performed on the first one. This was the most emotionally thing I have ever experienced besided the death of my husband and best friend. Since the birth of my first child in '02, I have had trouble conceiving. The first miscarriage was very hard, but the second one was the most tramedic. I passed everything at home including an embryo that my quack of a doctor told me to put in a ziplock bag and bring into the office. At this point my second husband and I were having marital problems; which I feel was the reason(stress) for this miscarriage. The last miscarriage happened on vacation in Panama City, Florida. This was also stress induced. Now, I am a basket case seeing a shrink once a week. I am a VERY religious person and always depended on the power of prayer. I still do but needed some added support to cope with my life being turned upside down. I have my ultrasounds of my babies and have named them all.

Dec 2007
    Geelong

Hi and welcome to BB. Firstly big to you. I'm very sorry for the loss of your precious babies. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Regards,
    Dianne

Apr 2009
    Adelaide, SA

Hi Tlshipp

I am so sorry for all of your loses. I know how hard it is to lose a baby and the emotial rollercoster that it sends you on. But you poor darling having to cope with the loss of your husband as well . I can only imagine what you must feel like. BellyBelly is a great place to talk and let out all your feelings. Seending you lots of hugs and wishing you happy times to come