Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rhianna Born Sleeping 26 June

I'm sorry for your loss, take care of yourself, and don't give up hope.

oh honey - I just want to wrap you up in the biggest hug and take your hurt away.

There are so many woman in this world who have hearts as big as Texas full of love to spoil on a child. You are such a strong woman to come on here, even though you are greiving and share your very emotional and private journey with us. We wont let you forget you have a daughter watching over you...take the time to scream, kick and punch out the hurt your heart is aching right now.

Dont forget the joy and beauty you felt when Rhianna was growing inside of you. Keep that close to your heart. It is better to have loved, even for a minute then never at all.

My prays are with you in your time and Rhianna's

JacqJacq Guest

Thank you all for your support. I'm not sure why it has helped, but it is helping.

Jacq, I am so sad for you.

Just wanted to say though, you are a mum. You're Rhianna's mum and you always will be.

Thinking of you - i have no words to sooth the pain - i am just so sorry this has happened.

Oh, Jacq, I'm so very saddened over the passing of your beautiful angel, Rhianna! I wish you all the strength you need to get through these dark days! Rhianna will forever be looking over you from heaven above! Sending you big

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12