Thread: Thank you!

Smile Thank you!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for their wonderful messages and words of support in response to my thread about losing my little Emily. It has restored my faith in the goodness of people in the world knowing there are so many loving and caring people out there who will support a virtual stranger in their darkest times.
    Emily's funeral was beautiful - the sun shone through and we felt good knowing she is now peaceful and at rest. We will never forget her.
    Your personal and similar stories were very emotional for me to read and I wish that no one else would ever have to go through losing a child.
    When we are ready, I will join the TTC group for even more support.
    Thank you all.

Doza: It is so good to hear from you, I have been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. I'm sure Emily's day was as beautiful as she is.

Just promise me you'll be easy on yourself, those first days/weeks and sometimes even months are really tough. My advice is to keep talking about how you feel, I am so glad I found BB after losing my son because it was the friendship, comfort, advice and support of these ladies that helped pull me through some dark times.

Big :hugs:
    Lv Spring

I'd like to offer you some emotional support, too. It's an awful thing to go through and an awful time. Be very good and gentle with yourself because you need physical and emotional healing too. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Doza I'm glad Emily's funeral was beautiful and peaceful

Doza, we are all here if you need us!

Doza, so glad to hear emily's day was beautiful and that you and dh got through it as best you could. what i have found in the last few months is the lead up to the days I dread are more difficult then the actual days themselves. Just look after yourself and take each day and emotion as it comes, thinking of you.

Doza - I'm glad that Emily's day was beautiful and that the sun was shinning for you Take care of yourself, thinking of you :hugs:

Doza, I just wanted to offer support to you. I'm glad that little Emily had a sunny day. Take the time to look after yourself.

Doza, i'm so glad to hear from you again. i worry so much now, for me for you for everyone. my heart goes out to you, and i hope you find more of the support you will need. you will find it for sure here. we all do care for you, truly and deeply -- we have a horrible connection that will keep us all in each others' hearts. pop in any time to let us know what you are feeling, or if you just need a (cyber) hug. big hugs to you, my dear. xxoom