Thread: Wuss seeking gentle Bris dentist - know anyone?

Default Wuss seeking gentle Bris dentist - know anyone?

Anyone know of a good ... GENTLE ... dentist in Brissie? Preferably on the eastern or southern side? To reiterate - that's a gentle dentist - I'm a ridiculous wuss/sook when it comes to dentists.

(I wasn't afraid of having natural birth without drugs ... but I am afraid of the dentist and he/she can give me all the drugs under the sun to dull any pain!!!)

Welcome any thoughts as I've got a couple of dental problems that I need to deal with, and soon.

Cheers, Andie

Ah Andie I SO know how you feel. I am the worst when it comes to this lol.

My old dentist at Paddington, who was wonderful and gentle and HOT to boot - ran off and joined the circus...literally. He's in Cirque du Soleil now I was devastated.

BUT I found another one in Morningside who is very gentle and accommodating of my need for pain relief - her name is Leigh Woodbridge and she's at Morningside Family Dental Practice. Ph 3399 2862. She was lovely (talks a bit but it's a nice distraction ) She fixed up an exposed root I had and it didn't hurt a bit.
    Good luck!

Tobily,
    Don't take this the wrong way ... but I think I love you!! Dr Woodbridge sounds perfect. Thank you so much. I'd much prefer a dentist to come recommended than pick one cold out of the ph book. Thanks again.
    Andie