Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Uni Students 2008

I havent' got my results yet because I did an alternative assessment (upon acceptance of my spec cons application) but the guy who has my results...is on friggin holidays...so no results on the 19th Dec as promised, grrrr...
    Have a great summer, even if you'll be studying!

Hey Neptune, I am also doing Psych at Monash and did 1A succesfully this year, fell pregnant, was too tired and sick and didn't end up passing 1B so I've re-enrolled to do it again in semester 2 next year. We could be doing it at the same time! I'm doing a BA and have enrolled into 4 units for semester 2 2009(not sure if it's going to work with a 4 months old!) although one is off campus learning but the other 3 are on campus. Attendance for Psych 1B is compulsory as well,but the other units I could probably get away with missing the classes and just listening to the lectures on line, and then doing all the study from home - it's great that they record the lectures!

So anyway, my semester 2 units for next year are Psychology, Criminology, Sociology and Health Science! So far I've done first year units in psych, crim, sociology and philosophy In 2010 I probably won't go back full time coz I want to spend as much time with bub as I can but for next year I just want to get the first year units over with to make up for the lost semester just gone.

Hope you all did well this year and good luck for 2009 - I can't wait!

Yay I have finished my 2nd year of study and next year is my last year! Only doing BECT (Bachelor of Early Childhood Teaching), but it's and it's been damn hard work so far juggling full time study and being a single parent.

I did alright for this years grades, got a couple of passes, a couple of credits and a couple of distinctions. Unfortunately after DS broke his leg near the end of semester one and I had to get extensions for some assignments, one of my lecturers hasn't updated my grade for one of my assignments (she emailed me 2 months ago to say I'd recieved a pass for it). So it's saying I have failed that course I've emailed her and the course coordinator, and both haven't gotten back to me yet. But hopefully it will be fixed up soon as I really don't want to do that course again. It felt like such a waste of time and I didn't get much out of it. It was one of those courses where just reading the textbook was way more helpful than listening the lecturer drone on in lectures LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234