Thread: I need help here lol.

Question I need help here lol.

Hi there Ladies,

I am in need of some help, i have just found these awesome modern nappies but there are so many out there that i dont know which ones would be better. I want something that has good absorbency and a nappy that will take a baby from newborn up to toddler age, i dont want to have to keep buying new nappies just because they grow out of them if there is such thing. I am also confused with what all the boosters are etc and is there a modern night nappy out there?

Please help i have no idea lol. Lead the way to good brands etc lol.

Thanks ladies.

There are a few different types that are one fits most.
    You have the ones that need a cover such as Baby Beehinds or Mandy Mac. You just need to buy new covers as bub grows.
    There are also pocket nappies that have adjusting snaps in the front. Bum Genius or Haute Pocket are a couple of types in that category.

The pocket style nappies don't have as good aborsbancy as the fitted ones nor do they contain runny poo as well. This is due to the cover being a better barrier.

Pockets are nice and trim though in comparison and the clothes fit over them better.

LittleLinda, check out the sticky at the top of the cloth nappy section - Nelle and Shannon have written some great info for newbies to cloth.

Ive just started using cloth and bough a couple of different ones to try out. To be totally honest, I think Green Kids are by far the best so far....