Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jessalyn's Health Issues #2

kerry Guest

Oh Shannon I am so happy for you and your tribe.

Lots of wishes, thoughts and prays for you all, hope things keep going in this direction...up up up!

Yay That's wonderful news. I hope her poos stay a nice healthy colour lol.

Hugs to you, Jessalyn and the girls

:happy4u: :happy4u: :happy4u:

there's one thing to say about the "lows" on this ride... they make the "highs" all that much sweeter.

This is the best news I've heard all day. Enjoy your mini-celebration tonight \/

Shannon what absolutely terrific news for you! You deserve a break, so so happy for you, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for further improvements!

Give Jessalyn a big hug and kiss from us!

Best wishes Mcihelle

That is awesome Shannon !!! Great to hear everything is going well for you all at the moment.

Love

Well Shannon- I bet that made your day, and it made mine too, I am soooo happy for you. it just takes a bit of pressure off for the moment.
    Best wishes michelle

Oh Shannon, that is such fantastic news!!
    I'm so happy that things have taken such a positive turn for you and little Jess!!

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happpy for you and Jessalyn. WOO HOO!

You're right Shannon, just keeps getting better

katanya Guest

Yay Shannnon!!

That is wonderfulnews, it has made my day too!! Hopefully things just get better and better for little Jess, I can't wait to see some pics of her crawling around (although she's a little young yet )

I can imagine things are getting easier to handle now!

Hi Shannon - two lots of GREAT news! (You'd be a bit sick of the drive in to the Children's this week, wouldn't you?) How long before her next liver clinic?

Great stuff - now time for Jessalyn to get on with being a baby again! Grow, little one!

Lynne

Lee-Ann Guest

It's great to hear some positive news about Jessalyn, you must be feeling so happy Shannon!!

kerry Guest

Shannon, much deserved good news. =D> for Jessalyn being such a brave little girl and such a fighter. Love to you, all your girls oh and your DH.

layla Guest

I've just had a marathon catch up session on Jess, I'm so pleased for you all. It must feel so good to get a positive outlook after the last few weeks.

I really hope that things continue this way.
    You are such a special person and so strong to be dealing with all of this and still be able to offer support to others! ( )
    Keep up the great work and give Jess a kiss from me!

Debbie Lee Guest

Shannon, that's wonderful news!! I am so happy for you guys. Very positive news - that's for sure!! YAY!

Melinda Guest

That's BRILLIANT news Shannon!!! Jessalyn is such a little legend, and she has one VERY special Mum!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh Shannon, I'm so happy that things are starting to get better for you all, Jess in particular. It's so wonderful hearing that all is good and that she is getting better. Big hugs and kisses for you, you're such a trooper, no wonder Jess is too.

Take care

Sending big hugs and kisses to Jessalyn. She's such a little trooper - I'm so glad to hear that things are going so well.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast