... 412131415

thread: Bad Bad name

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Platinum Subscriber

    Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic
    2,172

    Re: Bad Bad name

    Sorry but that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!!!!!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne
    2,975

    Re: Bad Bad name

    Lordy lord.

    If anyone refers to me as Kviii I'll slap them.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara
    14,222

    Re: Bad Bad name

    Christ on a bike! that's got to be one of the worst things I've seen. I hope they give those kids the contact details for Deed poll when they are 18 so they can change their name.

  4. #4
    Senior Moderator

    Nov 2004
    Chickens.
    4,989

    Re: Bad Bad name

    Saw that one for the first time a few years ago.

    Similar to Lmnop etc although a bit more stupid.

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Dec 2008
    8,986

    Re: Bad Bad name

    I feel sorry for those kids.

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Nov 2008
    in the ning nang nong
    12,163

    Re: Bad Bad name

    Similar to Lmnop etc although a bit more stupid.
    How do you pronounce that one? "Alphabet segment"? "Eltopee"?

    Genuine question.

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Melbourne
    6,745

    Re: Bad Bad name

    Oh dear! Makes my one seem mild - Jezycah

  8. #8
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara
    14,222

    Re: Bad Bad name

    How do you pronounce that one? "Alphabet segment"? "Eltopee"?

    Genuine question.
    I'm guessing it would be something like 'Elemenopee'?

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Sep 2008
    Melbourne
    3,300

    Re: Bad Bad name

    We have a kids CD by They might be giants and they sing an alphabet song - LMNO - sounds just like 'Elemeno' - my two keep asking what Elemeno means - so I think you are spot on Trillian.

  10. #10
    Senior Moderator

    Nov 2004
    Chickens.
    4,989

    Re: Bad Bad name

    Yea two points for Trillian. It came to fame after Abcde became popular.

    Because every bho'gay-nneh bahbee must have a Eunique name. And yes that's a name too.

  11. #11
    BellyBelly Member

    Jul 2008
    Yarra Valley, Victoria
    429

    Re: Bad Bad name

    My parents have gone to archive for a few days - Mum was reading the local paper and it had a photo of a family that had attended the Deni Ute Muster.
    The kids names are
    Rusty Falcon
    Chevrolet
    Mac-enzie (note the hyphen)
    And the bubby they'd left at home:
    Holden!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Add sepata on Facebook

    Sep 2011
    Sydney
    615

    Re: Bad Bad name

    A little girl called N.evermore S.targazer'

  13. #13
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Oct 2007
    Outer South East Melbourne :)
    4,346

    Re: Bad Bad name

    A little girl called N.evermore S.targazer'
    😯


    A.rmani-L.ondon - a relative of mine just named her daughter this. smh 😔😳

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Add *TripleJ* on Facebook

    Jan 2009
    Diggers Rest VIC
    2,945

    Re: Bad Bad name

    My cousin named her son J aega don't even know how to pronounce and a friend of mine her sister named her twins R eef and S torm boy and girl

  15. #15
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara
    14,222

    Re: Bad Bad name

    I wonder if the people who work at births deaths and marriages ever get tired of face-palming over some of these names. Although I do admit I have a cousin called Harley Davidson LOL and I can see why some people would name their kids things like that if the opportunity presented itself, such as someone's last name just happens to fit nicely with it as it does my cousin, but FFS some of these people need their heads read for calling their kids these things.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Add TeniBear on Facebook Follow TeniBear On Twitter

    Oct 2009
    Lalor, VIC
    5,051

    Re: Bad Bad name

    Although I do admit I have a cousin called Harley Davidson LOL
    I have a distant family member (mum's cousin's grandson, something like that) named Harley, whose father is named David. So he's Harley, David's son

  17. #17
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara
    14,222

    Re: Bad Bad name

    I have a distant family member (mum's cousin's grandson, something like that) named Harley, whose father is named David. So he's Harley, David's son
    That's a cool play on words!

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Add ~clover~ on Facebook

    Sep 2007
    travelling
    9,557

    Re: Bad Bad name

    I so could've called DS Jesse James. Name is Jesse, fave uncle of mine is James. But too far for me. Used uncle's middle name instead

    I do know a S ummer S torme. And I think like it...

... 412131415