Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boy's name 37w preg please help!! Also advice from people with 2 or more kids!

ATM I like:

Keethan
    Quade
    Treston
    Kierce
    Cruise

Good luck

the more i am reading other names the more I am realising I love Spencer! I think DH os feeling like this cause he's not born yet and his doubt has lead to my speck of doubt

I really like Fletcher.

Chook83 Guest

Jas - I know how you are feeling - it is hard to feel that you are picking the right name. I have heard you should just know when you here a name and for me that hasn't happened. I guess it is how you felt about Noah. I think Spencer is a nice name although I do like Flynn too.

And its hard when DH is not sure ( we are having same issues with girls names)

I keep searching for more names i might like or suddenly stumble accross and fall in love with, that has been happening for months yet i still go back to the same names. (maybe thats telling me something?)

Hi Jas,

I am in the same situation as you, if this baby was a girl she was going to be Grace, we found out at the 18 week scan, and have had it confirmed at a second scan that we are having our 3rd son.

We have decided on the name Jack, but even now I keep saying to DH are we sure, have we put enough thought into the name because with my other 2 sons we both new that they were the names they were going to have (we didn't know their gender prior to birth)

I keep looking through name books just to make sure we have considered everything our other pick is probably Archer but DH doesn't love that. And we keep coming back to Jack, so Jack it is. (I hope anyway)

Good luck, I actually love the name Spencer, and think it goes well with Noah, also know a little boy called Theodore he gets called Theo and I think that is really nice too.

Good Luck

I think Spencer and Noah go well together.

I also think Theodore is not 'out there'. I know a few little boys called Theo. It means 'gift of God', which is rather nice whether your religous or not. I think its a nice strong but gentle name.

From your list I also like Tallon, but I dont know if it goes so well with Noah?

We had trouble naming our 2nd DS. DH had a name he thought was right and I didnt agree, but in the end we went with it - it sort of grew on me and even now Im not too sure, but I dont know what else we would have called him. I had not expected it to be so hard the 2nd time round.

I'm with Kymmy! We love Zander... which is why we called DS#2 that!! By the way, I felt exactly the same with bubby #2... I was unsure about Zander after loving 'Luca' our DS#1... once he was born I love the name just as much, maybe more

I also think Spencer is GREAT! it would have been on our list but we have a friend with a son called that
    Good luck xx

I dont know if it was the name or the fact that I suffered from Gender Disappointment, but I have struggled with the 2nd and 3rd names. I use them constantly from the 20 weeks scan though so I know that they have their names, and it is one less thing for me to agonise over.

My surname starts with S, DH's 1st name starts with S as does DD1's but some letters it is not so good to have alliteration with (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck).

I love Tobias and Ezekiel for boys names, would they fit? They also have some connection with Noah.

If you like William, you could use Liam for short??

What about:

Bennett
    Cooper
    Tristan
    Evan
    Isaac
    Hunter
    Callum

Thank you so much ladies for all your wonderful replies! I think we will keep it a bit more open so we have it in our heads we can change the name if we don't feel Spencer suits him but I have confirmed my suspicions that it is common and normal to feel like this

I really do love the name and think it goes well with Noah!! I am so excited to meet our little man

Noah and....

Matthew
    Grant
    Levi
    Josiah
    Daniel
    Michael
    Shane
    Isaiah
    Jasper
    Mason
    Jason