thread: Boys names ending in 'er'

Add young_mumma87 on Facebook

Apr 2009
    Bendigo Vic

Smile

My faves would have to be Hunter, Jasepr, River (diff i kno) and then there is xavier but i changed the spelling when i named my son to Zayvier good luck on choosing a name its one of the hardest things in the world!!

Apr 2008

I like Parker! Although it might be seen as a girls name (more in USA).

Here are some more, sorry if they have already been mentioned.

Archer
    Baxter
    Booker
    Carter
    Chester
    Dexter
    Fletcher
    Foster
    Fraser
    Hunter
    Hooper
    Reeder
    Sawyer
    Spencer
    Tucker
    Turner

Apr 2007

Thanks for the suggestions! We have a couple of 'ers' in the family already so that rules out Peter, Jasper, Xavier. Close friends have a Miller, a Hunter and an Asher so they are gone too. Then there's all the 'unforgettable' kids i've taught so scratch Oliver, Tyler, Ryder, Rider, Zander and Conner! My ex's surname was Spencer, not going there either! Casper = ghost (and rhymes with Jasper) Homer = doh (so not a simpsons fan) HOWEVER i do love Dexter, Parker and Harper! Hmmm notice that they are all 6 letters long, coincidence? I'm sooo stuck in my ways LOL Jenner i like but wouldn't want people thinking he's a she! Oh I thought of one myself to, Carter! My short list is looking much better, thanks again! Just gotta make a baby now
    I just had to jump in here, I have a Cooper too and also a Parker, am pregnant with number 3 (don't know the sex) and Harper and Dexter are my top picks right now.

I find it interesting when people have the same name children (we both have Coopers) and seeing what they call their next one. Looks like our tastes are very similar!