thread: Are these names too common?

Apr 2008

I think they are all lovey. I know one Bronte and two Ellies.

May 2007

Bronte! Great name!

Feb 2009

How do you feel about the names
    Elliott (for a girl), or Bree?

Stella'sMum

Apr 2008
    Sydney,NSW.

Smile

Hi Stellas mum,
    i really like all the names you posted earlier,Ellie & Gracie are my fav`s.

But I don`t like Elliott for a girl!! but a do like Bree. Good Luck.

Sep 2006
    Melbourne

Stellasmum - our pregnancies are so similar and so are our names choices. My first daughters name is Georgie and we have Holly short listed this one (Tillie is our other short listed name). I really like Bronte as a name but DH name is Brad and we don't want anyone having the same first inital and there is already a Bronte in our family.

Add young_mumma87 on Facebook

Apr 2009
    Bendigo Vic

i nly know of one Bronte and i love it her middle name is sienna..theothers are very cute and would suit her as she grows!!!

Nov 2008
    Perth

Hi Stella'sMum,
    I am a teacher and I have taught quite a few Georgie's and Grace's (not many Gracie's although alot of the Grace's get called this), so they are pretty common.
    But I have never taught an Ellie, Bronte, and only 1 Holly in 16 years of teaching. I love the name Holly, it is so pretty!!!

Add boobaloo on Facebook

May 2006
    Brisbane, Australia

stella's mum, i was trying to think of a nice name that would go with stella, and i thought Bettina??? i love it, pretty old school but i think it's quite a beautiful name...

Feb 2009

Hi,

thanks everyone for your replies - I still love all of them, today my favourite is Georgie. Bridee, that is unbelievable! How old is your Georgie? Did you have SUA with her aswell? Just wondering if it runs in the family?
    By the way, I am expecting my first child, when i say I'm Stella's Mum, Stella is my little poodle dog.

Stella'sMum

Sep 2006
    Melbourne

Georgie is 21mths. When we were telling people the name when she was born people asked whether it was short for Georgina and she does get called Georgia often with people thinking that is her name, so that is the only problem with the name but we obviously love it.

Apr 2009

In my opinion, Bronte is probably the least common. I think it is a very pretty name.

Apr 2008

Bree is nice. It can be short for Sabrina which is a really great unique and feminine name if you get get away from the teenage witch aspect!

May 2008
    ...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

DD is Grace ( gracie) before we chose it i hadnt heard it alot, now i hear it all the time, but thats ok, i still love it! and i have heard holly a little bit, but the others not so much. i like bronte!

Mar 2008
    Cairns, Far North Queensland

Wow- Bronte is such an awsome name! I love it.
    Georgie is great too, it puts a unique spin on the more common Georgina
    I work in child care and we seem to see alot of Hollys.