Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Active in womb = Active baby?

Oh God. I might just kill myself now I think. "Ned" is soooooo active in the womb - much more so than DD was - and if it turns out that she's that much more active than Iz when she's on the outside then I'm going to be a basket case in no time!! I wonder if I can trade my DH in return for a nanny . . .

Aidyn wasn't particularly active in the womb, and on the outside has been a very placid calm little thing.

This one however has been extremely active - but I am also wondering if its because 2nd time around you feel movements more clearly?
    I have found though now that she has swung around to anterior position (her back to my front), I am not noticing the extent of activity that I previously was when her legs were kicking out at my front.

Tahlia was very active, was even feeling her move while in labour, and she is still active... always kicking her legs and arms waving everywhere... she also stretches a lot, which she probably did on the inside as well!

Jasper kicked ALOT in the womb, and kicks ALOT now that he escaped, lol.

My doctor kept telling me that my DD was very active (I didn't really know as she was my first so nothing to compare her too). All I knew was that she was quite strong - if I was spooning DP in bed, she would quite often kick him in the back!

But active doesn't necessarily mean hard work. My DD is always doing/looking at something. Messing with her hands, messing with her feet, oh look Dad's filling the kettle, now he's walking over there, where's the block, there's the block. But she hardly every cries and is VERY calm (people tell me she's very placid) which I put down to the fact that her mind is very active and she easily finds something to amuse herself with. So she's actually very low maintenance.

Oh boy! i'm in for it then!

Sonographer said at 12 weeks she had never seen a baby so active! Got the same remark from a different sonographer at 19 weeks!

Looks like DH and I are in for some trouble!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12