Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby ga ga

Kynan has been making a lot of growling type noises lately... he sounds just like a possum LOL!

The first real sounds Matthew made was like a 'pfftt'. He used to say that we when asked him a question. Now everything is mainly - 'BA!' Although he does say mum mum mum, dad dad dad and nan nan nan.

kirsty Guest

James was very much a gurgler & a giggler when he first started expressing himself. Didn't seem to take long before much more recognisable sounds appeared (& since he started really talking now he doesn't shut up!! But we love it.)

Yasin's first talky noises were ba-bas and ga-gas. They were so cute. Now he has a few real words but mainly he talks in his own language - its so sweet. He will have entire conversations with long sentences in baby babble. He also 'reads' to himself - he picks up one of his books and turns the pages while he talks. The funny thing is that he puts on a differant voice for this and its the same on I use when I'm reading to him. He also has a 'singing' voice that he uses when he likes a song and wants to join in or sometimes when he's just singing to himself.
    Its amazing how expressive he can be without many words.

Emma says a lot of Oh-Ahhs and Ows. She hums a bit too and has started happy squeals. She woke for a feed at around 5:30 today and afterwards I put her back in her cot so i could get some more sleep and she just talked away to herself so much I couldn't!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12