Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Baby Modelling

What a bugger Nikki! Especially after you told her she couldn't stand yet....

Yep, this kinda thing happens quite frequently I'm afraid My DD has been to several shoots where things like sizing issues prevented her from being used... once she even was called in and we found out they needed a boy! At least you get paid though. Still, seeing them in a catalogue is kinda priceless! Better luck next time Nikki! At least they know you are able to rock up on time! I've heard the Huge studio staff complain about models being late... they absolutely hate it... if they know you're keen they'll remember you and might even ask for Chantelle next time they need a baby

just wondering what sort of age your babies started modelling?
    Last edited by guccibabe; August 5th, 2006 at 06:39 PM.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I signed Jonah up at 10 months but I think they take them at all ages, if you look up their websites they will tell you what ages they take.

When we were with BubbleGum Wade did a Target shoot at about 2.5 months ... he just had to lie in a moses carrier for 5 mins... not bad for $60. BubbleGum take them from birth... occassionally they need newborns for tv commercials etc.

Smile

just wondering if anyone can recommend an agency for my bub on the gold coast?

Proud Mummy Guest

Default All Stars Modelling! Please read before joining

Hi all,
    I have had a past experience with All Stars Modelling and I honestly do not recommend them.
    They were unproffessional and quite rude. In the interview they didnt mention certain extra charges that we had to pay and for many other reasons.
    Please do your research before joining ur child with an agency. Dont get me wrong, not all agencies are like this, in fact I have heard some great things about other agencies.
    However I do not recommend AllStars

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well I'm surprised. We haven't got a job yet BUT I sent Tinlids an e-mail about updating Jonah's site, and gave them my new mobile phone number and was expecting to not get a response. But whadda know, she replied. It did take a few days but she did and 2 responses after that to further questions that I had, and they were instant. So things are looking up for us with Tinlids, now if only Jonah would get picked for someting Maybe now he's bigger he will, fingers crossed anyway.

So hopefully she's being more responsive to everyone.

DH wants me to put coco in an agency, so I will use the one my sister does, It's Bambini (Elite in Melb). Anyone used bambini? I will also put myself in it, in the hope we'll get a job together. Might have to change my hair back to blonde though, think we look more similar then! xo

goodmummy Guest

Hi guy's, i'm new anyone have feedback from tinlids. caroline takes ages to get back to you. If she does? I've sent 4 e-mails and she still has not updated my photo's of my DS.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Welcome to BellyBelly. I don't have too much trouble, sometimes she does take quite a long time but I don't think I've never not had a response eventually. Maybe try calling her and asking if the e-mail went though ok?

Yeah my updates take a while to go up as well. I assume over the holiday period she may even take a bit longer again....
    I'm happy at the moment though because my little boy is in this weeks target catalogue!!! That was our first call for a job and we've been with them for over 6 months....I assume we may not get another one in the 12m I'll be a member but thats the way it goes I suppose...

Kristie, I just wanted to say how gorgeous Louis is. He looks like such a gorgeous little man in the catalogue, I ran straight in to show my MIL when it arrived in the mail today!

i used to think about doing this for the kids (Xander's a redhead, not as much as he used ot be though!) declans a spunky blondie with big blue eyes, and Anneliese is just beautiful (biased mummy!!) but atm im unwilling to pay all that money with no guarantee Looks like fun though!!

Smile

I just picked up the Target catalogue, he is sooo cute. What a keeper!!

Thanks Guys!!!
    I went and picked up a pile of catalogues today! hehe. He's on the fridge as well!

I think it I joined just to see how it all worked - I didn't expect to get a call or anything. Also there were 6 boys there on the day and only 3 appeared in the catalogue (but then Louis hogged 3 photos! hehe) You all get paid but there's a chance that your child won't be used and you just have to wait and see when the catalogue comes out.
    It certainly was a bit of fun though.
    The photo shoot was in a big shed though and it was soooo hot. Louis did so well with all the hot clothes on - and the hat! He didn't grizzle at all. A lot of the other kids were cranky but also it was at 1pm which is nap time for a lot of kids. It's also luck of the draw as to how your child will be feeling on the day - thats why they had the 6 kids there....

I agree Simone - I only went with this one because it wasn't tooooo bad opposed to some of the others that charge hundreds and hundreds. Really, it was just an investement for me anyway as any money Louis makes will go into his bank account....

hi ladies,

i have an appointment with bettina tomorrow... im a little nervous now and am questioning weather its the right thing to do...

after reading all your posts i really dont know.. its not abou the money but weather it will be a good or bad thing for savanna.

anyone had any luck with bettna lately?

tinlids doesnt sound so bad if people are getting work??

thanks

ambz

Good luck! I think it's all just the luck of the draw really as we all have beautiful bubbas! hehe.
    From what I can gather there is a lot more work for toddlers and pre-schoolers than for babies....if you look at advertising etc....

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast