Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Modelling

Default Baby Modelling

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with baby modelling. Jackson has been accepted into Tinlids modelling agency. He has his 1st interview on wednesday.

I am sure he will have a blast, he loves posing and having a fuss made over him, and bottom line is if he doesnt like it, I wont take him back, I am far from a stage mum, just thought it would be fun for both of us!

Plus the money is fantastic, and anything he makes will go straight into his trust fund.

So yeah, just wondering if anyone has tried it.

Colleen Guest

Jaykobs with Bettina. Im like you, far from a stage mum but thought Id just see how it goes...

You dont always get 'work' but when you do, its fun.

Maddison was with Tinlids, oooh about 4 years ago now...
    We were called to have photo's taken in the City & so made a day of it catching the train etc, for a clothing catalogue, maddy whom is really outgoing & was a massive chatterbox in the meeting/interview (we had been approached at a kids festival by someone who knew someone from Tinlida & given their card) anyways we got to the city & they were really nice & asked maddy to pop on a very pink, very, florally/lacy dress, she down right refused, got extremely shy & cried!!! So we left, they called us a few more times & Maddy had some shots done but became really overwhelmed with it all, so I called & said I no longer wanted to be contacted as it was not what maddy wanted to do anymore!

She now says she'd like to again, but I work fulltime, DH works fulltime & I am not prepared to drop what I am doing to take her in for photo's...
    Plus she wants someone to go with...?
    So I have said maybe Indah will go but later on....

They had called about a commercial once too, so that was exciting, but I couldnt make it to the audition as we already had stuff on...

So if you can happily change plans & attend shoots with 1 day or often less notice, then it's great...

Maddy was in their brochure so that would have been 4 or so years ago.., the people are really nice....

I have a family friend whos both sons have done modelling for Kmart, Target, Best & Less, Toys R Us & numerous others, they are now teenagers & are called in to be extra's in commercials, video's, movies etc.. These Boys have serious bank accounts & shares & also have awesome wardrobes!!! hee hee...

Good Luck!

Did you have to pay for your membership and photos up front? I had done this with Mason and his agancy went bust a month later. It was a big and supposedly reputeable one too (Polkadotts).
    At least I've got a ripper set of photos of him but after that I was off the whole idea.
    Good luck with it!

Nyah's with Tinlids ,they're really good, she's not had much work but some and they pay WELL.

Kelly's (BB) kell that is, her daughter Marisa's also with them, that's how I got onto it in the first place!

Good luck mate O

goodo, they sound like a good agency to be with.

Sammi, the membership is up front, but is only $140 or something a year which is pretty low compared to some agencies.

I think Jackson's bright orange hair is a real drawcard, you don't see many kids with hair as red as his, so hopefully he will get a bit of work will have to see, am so excited, am trying to decide what to dress him in for his interview on Wednesday. Will probably go with jeans and his new cowboy hoodie, is gorgeouse!!

I haven't given this much thought, but anyone know of any good agencies in Adelaide? Might look into it.

tilly was with polkadots, and she got work. She had some beautiful pics in Studio Bambini mag (she was 1). We gave up though, after she went for a casting, got the job and then we turned up and she went shy .We got paid but missed out on the DJ's catalogue. I figured I would wait until she wanted to . We're going to try with Coco, DH wants pics like Tilly had in the mag!! Mind you, two friends joined with me (we had to pay a fair bit) and they're kids got no work. It's luck of the draw. Plus if your child has afabulous feature (say fantastic curls or something) they're more likely to get work .xo

I keep meaning to see if I can get some work for Yasin. I think his big brown eyes would sell anything and he's so outgoing but then again I'm biased LOL. Thanks for reminding me.

i have been thinking about this also,so how do you approach them is there a phone number,what do you do??????????
    nikki

If any of you ladies are interested, grab this week's 'Take 5' magazine. There is a baby photo competition where 2 major prize winners get a year's worth of a modelling contract with either Bambini or another well-known studio. Perhaps worth an entry if you can get on their books for a year for free?

I haven't heard great things about Bambini, may be completely untrue, who knows. Would just advise anyone to research any agency they are thinking about joining before joining, free or not.

grovedale Guest

Default Baby Modelling

Hi there,

My little girl was also accepted by Tinlids about 8 months ago. She got 1 job so far for a Baby Target catalogue. It was soooooooooooo exciting to see her in a catalogue I can't tell you.

Carolyn at Tinlids is very nice & honest, she said Paige may or may not get work, it all depends on the client who is choosing.

I have since sent updated photo's as you need to every 8 weeks or so but no prospect of anymore jobs it seems.

Have fun but just don't be too dissapointed if nothing eventuates from it you will only feel let down like me.

Good luck to little Jackson

hi guys after reading this thread i deciuded to search around,all of my children have an appointment this tuesday with bellini, i will let you know how it goes,we have also been invited to 2 other interviews but will ring them after tuesdays appointment,i just emailed them all with photos and info on the kids and so far they all seem interested in meeting them,i am not getting my hopes up but will see what happens
    nikki

Thanks Tash, yeah it will be exciting if we see Jackson in print! Is funny how you compare, I Saw a little redhead on an add the other day, I think it was for Johnson's or something, is a couple of kids in the bath, and I thought Jackson's hair is so much redder than that, that should be him - LOL!

Am actually getting a bit worried, Caroline asked me to email some more recent pics of Jackson at his interview, that was three weeks ago, and I did that when I got home on the same day, but his site wasnt updated. Since then I have sent two more emails, some now he is one, and still have had no response. Am going to call first thing tomorrow, am hoping just for some reason she hasnt received the pics. I have already paid my money.

min who have you gone with and how much was it
    nikki

Nikki - TInlids, was $140 for the year - cheap in comparison to a lot of agencies

Hey all,

My mum wants us to find out about DA doing baby modelling... Dh is very opposed and i'm undecided..

When you say it pays well, how much are we talking??

Maybe that might sway my decision! Would like to put some money away for him!

Also, other than yearly fees, do you have to pay anything else to the agency?

Just don't want to get ripped off if we do decide to do it!

Thanks!

Yael

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast